Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS (80218 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

there's juju, if you never see am work make u shut up

You are a big f00l
Come and stand before my cuz let him use his Glock on you then when you get to the other side then you can relate.
Dunce ...better understand things before you open your studp1d mouth and talk stuff you don't know about
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Veetee(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2017
I totally believe dis story, most of u here are displaying ignorance, this is africa..those robbers wudnt embark on such journey without spiritual fortification. If you notice the way the driver alighted from the vehicle confidently u will understand better

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Secondly, I wish to know how the rest fleeing robbers particularly their driver that wore blue native wear that was shown in the CCTV footage and the other guy that took away the money how where they later caught by the Nigeria police?

Where they blocked as they were driving away or they ambush them in their hideout?

The story is not complete.

The Other day, I saw a police officer walking pass a dead robber corpse. This is supposed to be a crime scene and things supposed to be done properly like what we use to see in crime scenes in overseas or foreign films.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by ERockson: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2017
If Idoko did not kill that robber with gun a lot of people would have believed Juju. The robber that killed idoko was very confident and tactical more than the late police. The robber that got killed was only confident and not tactical and They were later arrested wounded with gun shot with their so called Odeshi

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
I don't think it is any odoeshi,the bullets did not hit the robbers well,it only broke the glass and hit the door,reason the driver had to move forward to take cover.
On the eyewitness part,so he had eyes that could penetrate through bricks which made him know iboko dipped gun on his collegue's blood.
If i slap this person ehn angry angry angry
Don't mind them..
ODESHI.......yet the armed robbers were dodging the bullets especially the one at the backseat
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2017
sammhi:

Truth is Iboko killed himself. He should have waited in the room . Since their men was dead , they would be afraid to come inside and would have probably ran away .
The way he ran self was unprofessional...
3 policemen and 3 armed robbers , yet the robbers were superior because the police were unprepared.
Why did they go to hide in the small room?
The poor training of the police was obvious in the whole thing .

My brother, the total number of policemen in the premises were 7. That video called their training into question, like every other thing in this country no one will pay attention to that.

If that was in the West someone would have pointed it out and my now the office responsible for police training and weapon handling would have had some explanations to do to the public; in terms of when the last training was conducted, if those policemen were actually trained as at when due and what type of training was given to them. But here we are talking about dipping a gun nozzle in blood ."My brother Nigeria case tire me, I open yash for all our senior police office"

Tomorrow the police officers that embezzled the monies meant for the proper training of these gentle men will proudly look someone in the eyes and tell them how he/she never killed anyone in their lives, not minding that their actions were responsible for the poor training that led to the dead of those police officers.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by micflo28(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
odaeshi my fat joystick angry sad angry it is obvious those police men were caught in a crossfire and had no choice than to battle for their lives. Had it been they were phoned to come and face those guys or had a chance to flee, they will gladly remove their uniforms and run like rain beaten chickens. I have witnessed a bank robbery police men ran faster than civilians abandoning their guns and uniforms. phony account. I only admire the slain officers bravery and the speed of arrest of the other robbers that escaped, aside this, naija police grow cold feet's confronting robbers in this daredevil manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
The truth is that those officer were all poor shots , abi did that Hyundai car wear odeshi too as per it was only two shots that got to it despite all the firing ..
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by buchilino(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
I don't think it is any odoeshi,the bullets did not hit the robbers well,it only broke the glass and hit the door,reason the driver had to move forward to take cover.
On the eyewitness part,so he had eyes that could penetrate through bricks which made him know iboko dipped gun on his collegue's blood.

IT SOUNDS FUNNY TO ME ALSO.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Kylekent59:

But I know the guy in white has odeshi on him. I watch the video and I saw how the bullet entered him and disappeared. I dnt know about the others though sad

Did we watch the sane video? shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by paradigmshift(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2017
lestat:

You are a big f00l
Come and stand before my cuz let him use his Glock on you then when you get to the other side then you can relate.
Dunce ...better understand things before you open your studp1d mouth and talk stuff you don't know about

u re a compound fool. you think juju work like that ?u re kid . indomie generation, too Much sci-fi movie . what you don't know you don't know. gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by vincyble1472(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Are you sure d man is not a Police PRO for Imo State¿¿¿ Sounds too cheap.... pls try another write up
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by vincyble1472(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Are you sure d man is not a Police PRO for Imo State¿¿¿ Sounds too cheap.... pls try another write up
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Lyklyday(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2017
spaggyy:
Firstly the robbers did not know the cops were in the security post.... The cops only need to take clean headshots at the robbers, starting with the driver and also the tyre of the car(abi car get odeshi?)

3 cops can easily take out 3 robbers in 10 seconds, the robbers got their eyes on the money

But the unprofessional shots of the police attracted the robbers to deal with them

And the iboko cop that ran for cover Was stupid... He ought to have taken cover in the place and shoot at anyone that makes a stupid move toward the security post

And if they had blown out the car tyres, the robbers will be immobile and they will have no choice than either change car or Change spare tyre (lol) and the other 3 cops at the back of the bank can have enough time to come out and finish the work...
iboko was not stupid to run but was out of bullet...thats what I noticed if not so he would have stayed back and finish them all
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by stankezzy: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2017
spaggyy:
Firstly the robbers did not know the cops were in the security post.... The cops only need to take clean headshots at the robbers, starting with the driver and also the tyre of the car(abi car get odeshi?)

3 cops can easily take out 3 robbers in 10 seconds, the robbers got their eyes on the money

But the unprofessional shots of the police attracted the robbers to deal with them

And the iboko cop that ran for cover Was stupid... He ought to have taken cover in the place and shoot at anyone that makes a stupid move toward the security post

And if they had blown out the car tyres, the robbers will be immobile and they will have no choice than either change car or Change spare tyre (lol) and the other 3 cops at the back of the bank can have enough time to come out and finish the work...
your statement looks foolish ,did u read the post at all, that he would have stayed in can't u see from the video and pictures that bullet were sprayed at the doors and windows yet the robber that fired him still come out un hurt , AK47 can open the body of the car and come out through the other side but in this case the robbers are un hurt

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
if they didn't have odeshi, the guy in blue won't approach the post the way he did. He was confident in something!

7 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by bigtt76(f): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
True. If you look at the video again, you will notice one of the plain clothe police officer, leave the gatehouse through the smaller gate leading to the road either to go and buy something or smoke undecided wonder why the other policemen at the back did not hear the shots or what?

TonyeBarcanista:
This sound like Bollywood stuff.

How can you say there were policemen at the place the officer ran to? Where were these policemen when the first shot was fired? where were they before the guy ran out of the room? This is pure nonsense
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by abels(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Y did d police man not run outside d gate sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2017
rottennaija:
Nonsense... If the robbers had Odoeshi, why was he afraid of bullets then? Why were they in a hurry?

The only reason the police took the robber down was because he was close and he aimed well. Aside from that one incident, they were just shooting anyhow.

The problem is, Nigerian police are not trained in target practice
did you not see the confidence in these robbers??

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by intruxive(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:

The report said "an eyewitness", not iboko.
To his colleagues who were also eye witnesses because they faught as well
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by bigtt76(f): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2017
The Policemen started the offensive but could not sustain it undecided

micflo28:
odaeshi my fat joystick angry sad angry it is obvious those police men were caught in a crossfire and had no choice than to battle for their lives. Had it been they were phoned to come and face those guys or had a chance to flee, they will gladly remove their uniforms and run like rain beaten chickens. I have witnessed a bank robbery police men ran faster than civilians abandoning their guns and uniforms. phony account. I only admire the slain officers bravery and the speed of arrest of the other robbers that escaped, aside this, naija police grow cold feet's confronting robbers in this daredevil manner.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Kylekent59: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
NairaSand:

Did we watch the sane video? shocked undecided
Oga I watched it well.

Observe when he alighted down from the car,when he was heading to d target, a shot entered him be 4 he he wears d ak47. Just keep pausing and playing it u will see d bullet. Pause play pause play. U will observe what I typed earlier on
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
jaxxy:

If u see how d robbers came out of d car despite been shot at and live fire flying at them u will know theres odeshi or wat ever its called . They didn't even take cover. They came out boldly and did their business. Even d guy dat ws killed didn't shield himself wen exchanging fire until he came close amd ws blown away and after he shockingly died the others took caution tho d operation ws over then cos they got d money they came for

Watch the video again, this time very slowly.

Two of the four robbers were out of the Car before the Security men fired the first shot at them!

The driver had to re-park to reduce the possibility of them getting hit. The guy sitting at the back sit clearly took cover.

Let's not lie to ourselves.

If a bullet hits you, even if you have a bullet proof vest on you'd feel the impact. None of the other robbers was hit except the lucky one that took a bullet in the head. Don't spread ridiculous fallacies.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
woodcook:

My brother, the total number of policemen in the premises were 7. That video called their training into question, like every other thing in this country no one will pay attention to that.

If that was in the West someone would have pointed it out and my now the office responsible for police training and weapon handling would have had some explanations to do to the public; in terms of when the last training was conducted, if those policemen were actually trained as at when due and what type of training was given to them. But here we are talking about dipping a gun nozzle in blood ."My brother Nigeria case tire me, I open yash for all our senior police office"

Tomorrow the police officers that embezzled the monies meant for the proper training of these gentle men will proudly look someone in the eyes and tell them how he/she never killed anyone in their lives, not minding that their actions were responsible for the poor training that led to the dead of those police officers.

Really Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get....excuse me? we all saw systemic failure of leadership at all levels here and some of us here had gone thru schools and are here blaming things on odeshi, confident level of the armed robbers...seriously.

What manner of analysis from the said true account when the obvious is being observed in the video. How can u be an armed policemen and handle gun like amateur in that way, and loss of confidence cos of an 'odeshied' armed robber? like this is the first time we knew abt odeshi. Is it justified to say all police officers on guard across the country right now melts once they see an 'odeshied' armed robbers.

I may be wrong what's in that video have the answers and nothing hidden about sheer lack of training and unpreparedness on the part of the cops(RIP). And the Police leadership failed woefully for these.

We take things lightly in this country except money...RIP to the heroic officers.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Kylekent59: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
abels:
Y did d police man not run outside d gate sef?

It is now I know that nairaland is full of kids.

How can u be inside a post and u are not seeing what's happening outside,so u expected him to just go outside because u have watched d video and seen that they were only 4.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of people we gat in dis fucking country

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by micflo28(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
bigtt76:
The Policemen started the offensive but could not sustain it undecided

not true. the robber at d front passengers side DAT walked towards d customer with the cash shot the first bullets that alerted the policemen.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
jaxxy:

If u see how d robbers came out of d car despite been shot at and live fire flying at them u will know theres odeshi or wat ever its called. They didn't even take cover. They came out boldly and did their business. Even d guy dat ws killed didn't shield himself wen exchanging fire until he came close amd ws blown away and after he shockingly died the others took caution tho d operation ws over then cos they got d money they came for
exactly, it takes robbers that have confidence in something to be bold when they hear police gun shots, usually, they retreat and call it a bad day. It takes a man that believes in something to attend his father's funeral 4 weeks after an incident as this when he knows he will be wanted
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by mctowel01: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Ohhh!!!
Rip to this hero. Those blaming him or uttering rubbish, i pray that one day you will encounter these heartless men face to face so you can display those jackie chan tactics you expected him to have done
Lol... no one is really blaming the officer honestly, we are only exposing the lack of proper training of the officers meant to protect. The late officer did the best of his ability in that circumstance. Two properly trained sergents will effectively take down those robbers as its obvious even the robbers arent well trained also. We hope it becomes wake up call to the authorities in the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by som4reel(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Those saying the policemen could have shot at the car tyres...the tyres of the car are tubeless and I don't think shooting at them would av any effect... Just saying
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by sekem: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Veetee:
I totally believe dis story, most of u here are displaying ignorance, this is africa..those robbers wudnt embark on such journey without spiritual fortification. If you notice the way the driver alighted from the vehicle confidently u will understand better

Don't mind all these small children on nairaland

They probably think all that glitters is gold

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Really Nigerians deserves the kind of leaders they get....excuse me? we all saw systemic failure of leadership at all levels here and some of us here had gone thru schools and are here blaming things on odeshi, confident level of the armed robbers...seriously.

What manner of analysis from the said true account when the obvious is being observed in the video. How can u be an armed policemen and handle gun like amateur in that way, and loss of confidence cos of an 'odeshied' armed robber? like this is the first time we knew abt odeshi. Is it justified to say all police officers on guard across the country right now melts once they see an 'odeshied' armed robbers.

I may be wrong what's in that video have the answers and nothing hidden about sheer lack of training and unpreparedness on the part of the cops(RIP). And the Police leadership failed woefully for these.

We take things lightly in this country except money...RIP to the heroic officers.

You are correct. We just gloss over issues and by the end of the day we blame it on devil and finally leave it in the hands of God as usual. With our current attitude towards national issues, I don't see us making any progress beyond the current cycle of poverty and underdevelopment we are in.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.