Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) (59279 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by anonyguy: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Love this kiss kiss

Meanwhile My canon t4i is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries and a free bag.

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
OgahBohz:
and somebody is telling me that love does not cost a thing ..oryt ....

am watching

bitch pls do you know where they started from??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow!! Watching from afar.

Are you really writing neco,gce or waec this coming one? Pls come to http://onlysage.tk so we can learn by answering and questioning ourself....
Dont get stucked with nairaland.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by mokt(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Well I always prefer the coments to d news. The babe no even get ass and d guy`s head looks like Dino`s own. NEXT!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Beejayx: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
they don't look like they have not been married!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
U
cyberdurable:
Ifeoma Nwannem... Open your Eye ooo...

U see this aphonjaz Demons, they can break heart like bottle

us your head..Dont let Aphonja play you .. We your brothers are concerned cry

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Another Yoruba man knelling down to beg an Igbo girl for marriage.
I have said it severally, if biafra goes, oduduwa will follow them. Forget all these nairaland rants.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by cuedish: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
personal59:
hmmmm cool

but @ the first picture Wetin do d guy for neck?
He hide some fat there .
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by cuedish: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
I have said it severally, if biafra goes,.

Where una dey go with 5 states and a foreigner at your front line. ......jokers of biafra .

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by patojenic(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
could this be love http:///2r9nTeI?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by patojenic(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
dragonking2:
I have said it severally, if biafra goes, oduduwa will follow them. Forget all these nairaland rants.
http:///2r9nTeI
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by asatemple(f): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Money miss road syndrome...
obi-akpor!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by mzhorlah(f): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
future husband, come and see this o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
She for say NO na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Intellad(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
the Guy's neck is something else, what's with the swell up? did he swallow some cum from a hard di-k or what
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by MostBanned: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Okay. What next?

NwaAmaikpe's Sister spotted grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Whitemoney: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
I buy/Sell US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
ymee:
Lovely

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Visit my signature to start monetizing your knowledge.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your Aunty is proposing to you... grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by micskales(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:
whys this shit on Frontpage now... who cares!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by kidajoshforreal(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
nice one dem try. Sho!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by sekem: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2017
I will like to propose to a nairaland babe in a fortnight,
latest

Interested babes should try getting in touch

I have 50 hot quiz I'll like the girl to answer

Sample of the quiz looks like this:

Name any 20 things you can do with a pencil
What's a googol?
Differentiate between veins and arteries

And so many more...

I'm not joking

The babe who answers the questions to my satisfaction gets the ring

I have to do it this way because I'm an intellectual and sapiosexual so I can only be truly attracted to intellectual women

Bimbos and slay mamas with bended knees should please steer clear

I repeat, I am not joking
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Why is lalasticlala putting this on frontpage? this will discourage Amaka wey I Wan propose to with this Balogun market ring wey I hustle buy today.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by roughcoin12: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2017
innocent09654:
call or chat me up
pls link me up for bet. 07067411836
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Okay. What next?
TM..and ur not invited!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Ifoma ifoma i want to marry you give me your...love
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by Mamuno01(m): 3:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Amarabae:
okay o.
and then?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Any thread that has to do with stuffs like this women will flood the space. That's the only thing they can offer. finger to fix a ring. Nonsense

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame?