Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). (6991 Views)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin
Now that smile creeps me out, bro. grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
If that girl see ur pix she go hail

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
Now that smile creeps me out, bro. grin

grin
It shouldn't! I've missed your poetic works for a while and coming across a fresh one played back some crazy memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:
If that girl see ur pix she go hail

And I suppose your own pic stops a lady dead on her track.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

grin
It shouldn't! I've missed your poetic works for a while and coming across a fresh one played back some crazy memories.
Yea I know. "Discharge fluid with aahh" comes to mind, right. grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
I see you. wink
hey smiley
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

I shall tell!
grin grin grin The mouth Zion actor
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

The boy neck dey grow like yam stem when dey climb pole grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by rosy4u(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dis is strong oh grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
rosy4u:
Dis is strong oh grin
Really. How strong, care to shed more light?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by CentaurXLV(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Way to go, Joe. grin

2 Likes

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

joseph i get ur pictures

Dont make me pls , make i allow u beg in peace , wen real girls no dey respond, u try virtual girls cheesy but with ur face cheesy make i no talk cheesy

U just dey waste ur time sha , no girl go look u twice , make i find who gives a fuk abt u

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:
joseph i get ur pictures

Dont make me pls , make i allow u beg in peace , wen real girls no dey respond, u try virtual girls cheesy but with ur face cheesy make i no talk cheesy

U just dey waste ur time sha , no girl go look u twice , make i find who gives a fuk abt u
Iamkashybaby. As Regard the bolded. How about telling this regurgitated piece of human waste what you've been screaming about the same ol' shit.

Hey Jude, how's the 18 million? Should have depleted your dumb brain cells by now. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
Yea I know. "Discharge fluid with aahh" comes to mind, right. grin

grin grin grin

More like "siamese twins give me the chill"
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fearlez:
grin grin grin The mouth Zion actor

Aha! There you go again!
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

Aha! There you go again!
You followed the UK elections? May has another chance. There goes the pretence at false civilities. Europe needs a Trump in a major European country.

Islamic extremists are walking into their borders like a barbecue event
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
Iamkashybaby. As Regard the bolded. How about telling this regurgitated piece of human waste what you've been screaming about the same ol' shit.

Hey Jude, how's the 18 million? Should have depleted your dumb brain cells by now. tongue
The empty troll is so uninspiring, a total waste of good diss.

The boy lacks depth and content. Good thing everyone has seen him for what he is-no one takes him seriously here.

Empty, witless unimaginative troll.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fearlez:
The empty troll is so uninspiring, a total waste of good diss.

The boy lacks depth and content. Good thing everyone has seen him for what he is-no one takes him seriously here.

Empty, witless unimaginative troll.
That's why most time it's best to ignore him. But still, the empty headed Judas is like stubborn faeces, the type that refuse to be flushed down the toilet.

It's still welcome to remind him just how much of a failure he is. You wonder why they always sacrifice the foolish and stupid_ first, in times of war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:
joseph i get ur pictures

You talk like we belong in the same class.

Now tell me what can be worse than a man who projected himself under a false light to buy himself some digital fame and losing his dignity in the process?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin

More like "siamese twins give me the chill"
LOL.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
That's why most time it's best to ignore him. But still, the empty headed Judas is like stubborn faeces, the type that refuse to be flushed down the toilet.

It's still welcome to remind him just how much of a failure he is. You wonder why they always sacrifice the foolish and and stupid_ first, in times of war.

Are we still discussing that projection of a broken home who never passed even jamb?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fearlez:
You followed the UK elections? May has another chance. There goes the pretence at false civilities. Europe needs a Trump in a major European country.

Islamic extremists are walking into their borders like a barbecue event

Old news, man! I love Trump.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fearlez:

Are we still discussing that projection of a broken home who never passed even jamb?
of course not. We're merely discussing how him and his friends fail at everything, and excel at being 1st class fools.

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

Old news, man! I love Trump.
The coalition attempt to get a super majority in parliament still rages.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
TheUmbra:

You talk like we belong in the same class.

Now tell me what can be worse than a man who projected himself under a false light to buy himself some digital fame and losing his dignity in the process?
lol i hear cheesy nairaland is my family house cheesy what lezz thinks of me matters in the grand scheme of things , you will forever feed on the drama people act here , wetin concern me self

They here they screen grab nonsense , ur feelings have neva made any diff and it will neva do , u will forever remain a bleak memory
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:
lol i hear cheesy nairaland is my family house cheesy what lezz thinks of me matters in the grand scheme of things , you will forever feed on the drama people act here , wetin concern me self

They here they screen grab nonsense , ur feelings have neva made any diff and it will neva do , u will forever remain a bleak memory
You mean as bleak as your lousy attempt at proving you own 18 million Naira? When in fact you don't even own a brain.

Perish the thought, Judas!. tongue
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
You mean as bleak as your lousy attempt at proving you own 18 million Naira? When in fact you don't even own a brain.

Perish the thought, Judas!. tongue
i own more than that nw funny enough cheesy joseph a man with ur looks cant talk in public na why u and the ugly masketeers dey run mouth here , just look at this thread u and lezz begging for love online

I tot that u were bosses lmao smh , ur queen is dating a nairalander i am sure that u dont know , after all ur body guard job na stranger dey chop am
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:
i own more than that nw funny enough cheesy joseph a man with ur looks cant talk in public na why u and the ugly masketeers dey run mouth here , just look at this thread u and lezz begging for love online

I tot that u were bosses lmao smh , ur queen is dating a nairalander i am sure that u dont know , after all ur body guard job na stranger dey chop am
You own more than what, Judas? Half a brain or no brain at all.

LMFAO!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
itsJude:

Trying too hard to pass the sanity test. But what possessed you when you started faking yourself in a most self debasing manner?

It is better to be an honest broke dude jude than to be a fake rich fool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
no pretend , ur queen is swallowing a nairalander sperm , how does that feel? Expect her nudes soon
I'm sure it feels better than being disgraced for lying about owning 18 million Naira. tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore / PHOTOS: MUST SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.