Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). (7046 Views)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
u done talk am 1billion times

I have not felt bad or deactivated like u expected cheesy , still here , its more than 18 million now , screen grab and talk abt later cheesy

But ur ugly face is urs forever cheesy its not an offline online tin , ure a ugly motherfucker
So you've said the bolded 10 billion times, Judas. I've not deactivated, I'm still here, more respected, more valued and 10 sextillion times better than you, and your entire lineage of delusional twerps who transmogrify into ignorant gargoyles and poverty beaten wretched vagabonds.

You're too stupid_ to feel shame, so why would you even know the zeal of deactivating after being exposed as a lying two toed shrivelled up loser, Judas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by CentaurXLV(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
You own more than what, Judas? Half a brain or no brain at all.

LMFAO!.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmm so show dey you tonight?
I was thinking of spending the rest of the night watching YouTube videos till my eyes give in to sleep, but it seems this thread will be mush fun than YouTube..
so let me just chill here and save my data..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
u done talk am 1billion times

I have not felt bad or deactivated like u expected cheesy , still here , its more than 18 million now , screen grab and talk abt later cheesy

But ur ugly face is urs forever cheesy its not an offline online tin , ure a ugly motherfucker

There's something worse than being dead and that's when a man has lost the gift of feeling ashamed.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
Reasons why lezz , joseph and co are uselezz

Number 1, they are all ugly all

Number 2, they are talentless and jobless , on muva case for a year over 5k

Number 3, they are single and frustrated , no ugly person is ever happy

Number 4, no matter what they do there queen will neva see dem beyoud the pawns that they are , them dey body guard the girl is dating a stranger

Number 5, aside fights what else are they known for

Small time ugly internet touts , bring dem screen shots , fools like u keep me entertained
facts, evidence and proof has always been something abhorrent demented sleazeball like you can never understand. So there's no need to even indulge you, except of course to cuss you back into the disease cunt_ that spat you into this shameless world you've taken as your own shameless existence.

Judas, in this life or the next, you and your entire lineage, couple with all your comrade of puerile under-fed kwashiorkor infected individual will never amount to anything, aside being online serially disgraced and embarrassed imps with odd number single digit IQ for keeps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:

This guy beta than me , even my worst pix beats u anyday , u are not educated , i can bet my life on it that u didnt go to uni , how?

Despite ur hates , girls still like me here , i still keep my small circle of friends

I dont understand what u have that i envy oooo

Was i the one ignored by refiner?

How many girls have u asked and collected rejection? Make i dey call names ? From dollyjoy to benita

Guy no talk am again oooo , make i no talk sha but if its girls me and u dont compare

You keep spreading the fame of this handsome and intelligent man.

But I've seen your pics!
grin grin grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
Even my dumb cheesy pidgin english is faked cheesy mumu forming swag online, ask the girls that rejected you, i know many offline, if this is how i type cheesy

If i want to form its not on nairaland
Like you tried to form about owning 18 million Naira, Jude the Judas, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Right now playing marry me by yemi alade..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
I see you. wink
please change your dp, i don't want to go to hell..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
u walk around with that face and u talk abt shame?

If u looked like u, i would be dead, killed myself years ago spits

You haven't yet seen me. But I've seen you;

A boy-Alinko-esque frame, with a long ungraceful neck and sickly eyes. And your hair texture was rather coarse, attesting to your lack of basic balance diet.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:

This guy beta than me , even my worst pix beats u anyday , u are not educated , i can bet my life on it that u didnt go to uni , how?

Despite ur hates , girls still like me here , i still keep my small circle of friends

I dont understand what u have that i envy oooo

Was i the one ignored by refiner?

How many girls have u asked and collected rejection? Make i dey call names ? From dollyjoy to benita

Guy no talk am again oooo , make i no talk sha but if its girls me and u dont compare
What have you foolish looking pics fetched you, aside being badly humiliated and twistedly castrated like a sodomized infant?

Come to think of it, who likes you here? You who have you been disgraced like no other and forced to eat your own sh1t is here spewing the same garbage your failed father fed you? Come on Judas, don't make me laugh.

I've always thought you're a clown, seeing you combine clown, jester and buffoon with such fine smoothness makes me cringe at the celibacy of your stupidity.

No wonder you don't even feel an ounce of shame, demented bedbug. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
go and ask well

I no be ur mate for life , my past na ur aspirations

Cheap talk. But I wasn't the one who sold his self respect for 50k, neither was I the one too insecure to tell the world the truth about my poor background, was I?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
no new diss cry everybody knws the 18billion tori

Give me somtin fresh? How do u feel abt her new bf?
Why do u keep trying after being rejected over and over again, no girl will ever date u here
And who rejected me, Judas? Kindly list names eh. Don't bother, all you do is type nonsense like the nonsense your mentor, the beggar and King of Fools tells you to do.

Keep being the ever present errand boy you were so righteously born to be.

Loser. tongue
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
see joseph oooo cheesy i haven't seen u? Can som1 forget that ape face and boobs cheesy
Who can forget you lies about being rich and a defaced liar, Judas.

Don't let jealousy rape you into oblivion, you delinquent ignorant child. tongue
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by LethargiQue: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

Sunday bashing..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
see joseph oooo cheesy i haven't seen u? Can som1 forget that ape face and boobs cheesy

From lezz now I'm Joseph. Check your cranium case. It contains a sinkhole that renders you incapable of retaining a sound judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
who likes me?

They are many oooo , i keep a small circle of friends, i care abt just them , the rest can hug transformer , lezz no girl will ever date u stop trying
Oh! You mean the small circle of Plurimi defamed and badly embarrassed bunch of ostracised losers? Wow! Really, fools do congregate and find solace in each others arms.

What an etching discomfort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TSOM(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Joe, I scanned to see if I'd find something close to that "...I discharge fluid with "aaah!"... " line. Nothing close.

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Note I'm now playing they don't care about us by Michael Jackson..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
benita , pls check page 1 , unlike u , i sabi keep secrets , the rest are closely kept to myself , oga toaster lmao

Mr intelligent guy , only u dey tell babe say u dey intelligent she no ask u , na wa ur face really destroy ur self esteem oooo
Secrets about being rich or secrets about being a someone's dog?

Judas, my pedigree here always torment ignorant gnomes and sodomize losers like you so much, no wonder you reek with envy and hate.

Well, here's a piece of advise, choke on it. tongue
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
TSOM:
Joe, I scanned to see if I'd find something close to that "...I discharge fluid with "aaah!"... " line. Nothing close.
Come on bro... grin You still haven't given your thoughts, bro.

So, I'm waiting... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.