Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). (7029 Views)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
benita , pls check page 1 , unlike u , i sabi keep secrets , the rest are closely kept to myself , oga toaster lmao

Mr intelligent guy , only u dey tell babe say u dey intelligent she no ask u , na wa ur face really destroy ur self esteem oooo

Please stop talking about looks. There's nothing about your appearance that makes you comely. Rather you looked like your character suggests - a weakling and insecure man who realised intelligence and handsomeness wasn't his strong point and chose to be a con man to survive this hash world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
keep spreading the name , make us famous grin

Ur feelings are as irrelevant as ur mother
famous, or infamous? Oh well, I'm not surprised, you're to foolish and rightly stupid to even muster the courage to know the difference, you shameles imp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by LethargiQue: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

Dem photoshop pesin with gorilla?

LMAO.. Why are you people like this.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by MissRaine69(f): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
please change your dp, i don't want to go to hell..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
no vex u ugly fools look alike

All what I saw was some handsome manly blokes with biceps that most ladies would like for a nightly company. Strong personalities to match and intelligence for add on.

I don't see you standing shoulder to shoulder with these guys.

At least you're a thief to begin with.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
note: I'm now playing Michael Bolton.. singing baby how am i suppose to live without you?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
benita , pls check page 1 , unlike u , i sabi keep secrets , the rest are closely kept to myself , oga toaster lmao

Mr intelligent guy , only u dey tell babe say u dey intelligent she no ask u , na wa ur face really destroy ur self esteem oooo
My network wouldn't open that page one. What happened?.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TSOM(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beosten:

This one grew up in Paris, and won't fall for the tourism part. How can someone fall for a gyal whose face has not been seen? And if you are not a Melancholic, avoid Zar.Zar and this one like a plague.
MelChols are actually folks with the most honest outlook.

Sanguines are a no-no.

MelChol girls over others any day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
MissRaine69:

you change your Facebook username and what SAP number right?
Its been long you came online
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
how many times have we had this battle

U always need back up lol , am always alone and i still stand ,

Lezz screen grab this one too , there is nothing sombody like u will say that will ever pain me , there are people that will talk and i will feel bad not u , hopeless fool that has been fighting for a year plus over 5k
You're always alone and you stand alone? Pardon me, who wants to stand with a sodomized fool, aside another sodomize fool like himself, eh?

Nothing gets to you because you have bricks inside your skull and you're no different from a lab rat thrown out into a dust bin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita27:
My network wouldn't open that page one. What happened?.
Your network can't open a page?
Faint and dies...
see lie..

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
why u no go underate looks wen u look like this

grin grin grin
And just when you thought the world shared the same Intelligence Quotient with you, you scrambled the same access bank advertised bank statement over the Internet and claimed it as your own.

That marked the end of your credibility. You didn't just prove to be unexplainably stupid, you managed to tell the world that you suffer from low ambition.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
@Dlordsamurai, I wasn't lying. I use Glo to brows and it restricts me on opening some threads or viewing some pages. I thought it was from NL but lalasti.clala said it's the network which someone has confirmed to too. Not my fault. grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by missnawty(f): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Sunday bashing..
kiss
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita27:
@Dlordsamurai, I wasn't lying. I use Glo to brows and it restricts me on opening some threads or viewing some pages. I thought it was from NL but lalasti.clala said it's the network which someone has confirmed to too. Not my fault. grin
lol well me too I'm using glo and the network is clear over here..
Hmm this your own is strong o
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
4our:
how many times have we had this battle

U always need back up lol , am always alone and i still stand ,

Lezz screen grab this one too , there is nothing sombody like u will say that will ever pain me , there are people that will talk and i will feel bad not u , hopeless fool that has been fighting for a year plus over 5k

And jude said he wants to prove the 18mi..no 18billion wasn't fake. That he's going to buy a car and snap a pic in it.

Even the association of scammers rejected you. Among the filthy and dishonourable, you are one huge ball of human garbage whose foolishness was too offensive totolerate.

You're only a cheap comic relief to some of us who would rather settle for a cheap clown show as the one you present on a cool Sunday evening.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
k
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol well me too I'm using glo and the network is clear over here..
Hmm this your own is strong o
On a second thought I think it's my browser 'cause I can't check my NL profile with what I'm using but once I switch to Chrome I could.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TSOM(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ikillfools:
Come on bro... grin You still haven't given your thoughts, bro.

So, I'm waiting... grin
Alright then.

I think the imagery could have been wrapped with the silky cloak of double entendre - subtlety.
There are better ways of letting the missy know "...You'd sex her 69 times like a god...."without being too direct.

Lezz employed that well in his accompanying poem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by LethargiQue: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
missnawty:
kiss
grin

Boo boo
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita27:
On a second thought I think it's my browser 'cause I can't check my NL profile with what I'm using but once I switch to Chrome I could.
why not just use ucbrowser?
its what I'm using and its very fast..
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
CentaurXLV:

grin grin grin
Wow! shocked shocked What happened here, looks like someone killed someone here. grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Ikillfools: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
TSOM:
Alright then.

I think the imagery could have been wrapped with the silky cloak of double entendre - subtlety.
There are better ways of letting the missy know "...You'd sex her 69 times like a god...."without being too direct.

Lezz employed that well in his accompanying poem.
Of course there are. But being direct best convey my message.

The missy's thoughts stimulate my loins... LOL.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by CentaurXLV(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
AHCB:
Wow! shocked shocked What happened here, looks like someone killed someone here. grin

Oh, Someone did. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
why not just use ucbrowser?
its what I'm using and its very fast..
I'll give it a try. Goodnight.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fight don finish?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita27:
I'll give it a try. Goodnight.
sad face..
just like that?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by jakandeola(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seeing u make me happy
I just want to sex u tonite
Not later cos I nid ur body tonite
All ur beauty make me mad
Just let me kiss ur body now
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
Seeing u make me happy
I just want to sex u tonite
Not later cos I nid ur body tonite
All ur beauty make me mad
Just let me kiss ur body now
shuo!!!!
Deie!!?

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by jakandeola(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
shuo!!!!
Deie!!?
wat dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / Why Do Most Light People Have Slightly Dark Ass Cheek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.