Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). (7027 Views)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
wat dat
Its an uhrobo language and it means what?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by jakandeola(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Its an uhrobo language and it means what?
is a nauthy nite
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
is a nauthy nite
lol so who sang it?
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Oh, Someone did. grin
Awesome. grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
4our:
how many times have we had this battle

U always need back up lol , am always alone and i still stand ,

Lezz screen grab this one too , there is nothing sombody like u will say that will ever pain me , there are people that will talk and i will feel bad not u , hopeless fool that has been fighting for a year plus over 5k

Please stop this rubbish, you're embarrassing yourself and look stupider than you already are. You tried to buy love in Nairaland with 18 billion and you were still rejected faster than a leprosy patient--sorry.

#mnga --failure
#mister Nairaland-- failure
#18 billion --failure
iPhone 7 plus-- fake

The sperm that formed you should have been offloaded on yam ridges as manure-- you're a total waste of your father's penile erection.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by jakandeola(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol so who sang it?
is me wy did u write ur lang
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by TheUmbra: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Fearlez:

Please stop this rubbish, you're embarrassing yourself and look stupider than you already are. You tried to buy love in Nairaland with 18 billion and you were still rejected faster than a leprosy patient--sorry.

#mnga --failure
#18 billion --failure
iPhone 7 plus-- fake

The sperm that formed you should have been offloaded on yam ridges as manure-- you're a total waste of your father's penile erection.

Aehh! Bros lezz but why? Why? Why? We were only just playing yesterday and now you've killed somebody. How do we now report to the authorities that this was an accidental discharge, that you didn't mean to kill him?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Beosten(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

bro u do know some guys love blind dating grin grin grin

Me too wan write poem for MissRaine69. Make one person no come here to dey shout plagiarism ooo. Today na today somebody must gbagbe oruko re...

There is a part of me that is
simply happy that you exist,
that I met you and you aren’t
the only one of your kind.
I think of you and at times,
this seems to be enough.
But there are other times, and
now more frequently, that this
turns into a greedy, grasping
desire.
I think I could want you for
myself.

AHCB, you don enta one chance.

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Beosten:

Me too wan write poem for MissRaine69. Make one person no come here to dey shout plagiarism ooo. Today na today somebody must gbagbe oruko re...

this seems to be enough.
desire.
myself.

AHCB, you don enta one chance.
grin grin grin grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Beosten:

this seems to be enough.
desire.
myself.

A.HCB, you don enta one chance.
Are you sure? grin
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by FTrebirth(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2017
itsJude:
joseph i get ur pictures

Dont make me pls , make i allow u beg in peace , wen real girls no dey respond, u try virtual girls cheesy but with ur face cheesy make i no talk cheesy

U just dey waste ur time sha , no girl go look u twice , make i find who gives a fuk abt u
first day i saw your neck i almost swore your mom had a date with an ostrich shortly before your birth. malnourished twerp! your 18 milla can't even get you enough flesh on the shoulders to support your thin, long neck.

this thread was actually a bait for you and you foolishly took it! ode!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Fearlez: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
[b]first day i saw your neck i almost swore your mom had a date with an ostrich shortly before your birth. malnourished twerp! [/b]your 18 milla can't even get you enough flesh on the shoulders to support your thin, long neck.

Looooooooooolz. Ftbaba be nice nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
AHCB:
Oh.. people have been saying I'm the guy you mentioned. I wonder why. LOL.
Going through your profile and coming to this thread, I was just about concluding that you're him. So, you're not? Wow.
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by AHCB: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zandha:
Going through your profile and coming to this thread, I was just about concluding that you're him. So, you're not? Wow.
I'm who exactly, bro? The greatest poet ever to grace the pages of Nairaland? Well, you tell me what you think. smiley
Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fearlez:

#mnga --failure
#18 billion --failure
iPhone 7 plus-- fake

Yeee! shocked But why nah? This is brutally fatal. grin

1 Like

Re: MissRaine69 (A Romantic Poem). by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
FTrebirth:
first day i saw your neck i almost swore your mom had a date with an ostrich shortly before your birth. malnourished twerp! your 18 milla can't even get you enough flesh on the shoulders to support your thin, long neck.

grin But why are you people this wicked? And the poor boy couldn't even fight back against his assailants. You all must be charged and jailed for assault and child abuse o..... grin Such fierce wickedness. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* / Hello Dear Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.