Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (116936 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by onatisi(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Life goes on. The woman will remarry she is still young. The children will change their names and later get married and live happily only evans will bear the burden of his actions

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by ntyce(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Unprofessional behavior
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by theemy(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Poor man gets kidnapped by ritualists rich man gets kidnapped by kidnappers either way you get kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by onadana: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
We should be responsible for all our actions. Evans and his wife just succeeded in ruining the lives of his kids.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by MARKone(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
vanguard and lies
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sisisioge: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin

See story telling! Is the story about the reporter or Evans himself? Chai! The details of how the reporter got Evans to make one sentence is long mehn grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by condomuser: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
But where is Buhari?
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by oshe11: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Donjazzy12(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
So sick of this Evans story.Next!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
What a very unprofessional jouramlist
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by lastmaster(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
Chubhie:
Nigerians should be more worried about the thousand other hidden locations where kidnapped victims are used for rituals which boasts of politicians as clients.
tribossa for you bro, may wisdom neva elude you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Elnino4ladies: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2017
Enough of Evans already
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sukkot: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2017
slap1:
Where is Buhari?
in ze oza room with queen elizabeth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Enoquin(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2017
"Evans, you are a very wicked man. See what you have done to your family. This is judgement time"

And you call him a journalist?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Can't wait to see this guy being led by the hangman to face Justice...
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by goldman777: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2017
There are still many kidnappers like evans or even more dangerous than evans in nigeria the security agents needs to step up their game evans is a tip of the ice berg of the kind and calibre of kidnappers we have in Nigeria who are still roaming free cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by curvilicious: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Be carrying Evans matter on ye heads like gala meanwhile Nigeria has got GREATER problems to solve.
Do what needs to be done lets move on
I wish............... lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Luqas: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Where is Babachir Lawal and NIA DG? Just because those one's are stealing from the Government and Evans's stealing from the people, they need not be promoted with publicity and prosecution. If i were Evans, na to link big political shot to the kidnapp deals. Like mention big polictical top shots names as people who sent him to kidnap people, the case will die quickly and naturally.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Boss13: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
His family is in Canada. The wife is lying about her location

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Evans is yet to see anything, all what he is having now are preamble of what's about to be fall him in days to come. I expected his wife and children to presence in the of his execution at bar beach.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Truckpusher(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Silly man wey for take him family far far country na Ghana abi Canada he see keep them come dey sing like canary for cell undecided
Iriot, make those children no suffer oooo as you be cradle robber wey no allow dem mama finish school or work.
Onye ara angry
Don't mind the small boy. Once you're head is up like that and you've settled your family ,you don't say nothing.Though I strongly believe that he was threatened to talk ,we are all only waiting to see where this drama will end.Evans has been compromised and the police authority isn't saying it all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Dragging the case too long

Dude should have faced the law! What's all this cosmetic all about!

Nigerian Judiciary system is a big joke.

Chinese would have already buried him since last week

Lol
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by oloyin56: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2017
:Pyeye_people [b]yeye_people [/b]yeye_people
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Don't believe everything you read. this journalist is a neophyte and I won't believe this nonsense. SARS will never allow this!!! Naija journalist are something else, the other day they said Evans was in Abuja and today he is the state command, Ikeja. which way Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by owelle22(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:
I am 100% sure that Evans' children are Nairalanders. They are among those who often engage in E-wars; boasting about how their tribe developed Lagos. How they own all the mansions in Lagos, PH, Kano, Abuja etc.

We all know that those people who claim to be industrious and hardworking are actually criminals in the real sense of it. Drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution etc is their forte. I pray they get their country very soon.

Is good to keep silent sometimes & watch.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Truckpusher(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Luqas:
Where is Babachir Lawal and NIA DG? Just because those one's are stealing from the Government and Evans's stealing from the people, they need not be promoted with publicity and prosecution. If i were Evans, na to link big political shot to the kidnapp deals. Like mention big polictical top shots names as people who sent him to kidnap people, the case will die quickly and naturally.
They will kill him right there and tell you that he was trying to escape police custody.If he has such game in his pockets ,the court room is the appropriate place to say it and scatter the country. cheesy

Dude is being teleguided on what to say to the public while police is using his own confession to build up their case against him. The prosecutor must be dumb because Evans only need to claim that he was tortured citing his red swollen eyeballs as an example during the press frenzy period after all he didn't resist arrest so how come he had his eyes almost falling off?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by eph12(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:
I am 100% sure that Evans' children are Nairalanders. They are among those who often engage in E-wars; boasting about how their tribe developed Lagos. How they own all the mansions in Lagos, PH, Kano, Abuja etc.

We all know that those people who claim to be industrious and hardworking are actually criminals in the real sense of it. Drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution etc is their forte. I pray they get their country very soon.
I am 100% sure you're the son of that man arrested in Ogun State with human head. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by oloyin56: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:

Musiwa419:

Musiwa419:

na talk be this?
éran

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by eph12(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
I am highly disappointed with this update. The policemen should have landed the useless reporter hot slap for his action.
As in there's nothing Worthy of read here. Nothing worthy of news at all.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Evans is yet to see anything, all what he is having now are preamble of what's about to be fall him in days to come. I expected his wife and children to presence in the of his execution at bar beach.
If he is very smart and knew his game ,he won't get executed at all but will stay long enough for you to forget and they'll release him secretly ,No be naija again ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Can't wait to see this guy being led by the hangman to face Justice...
What if he is not acting alone but working for the same set of people that has what it takes to hang him ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.