Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (117008 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by seunlly(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
So, what should we do about it We no follow dem chop the money
Evans lookalike kidnapped my pot of soup
e dey pain u
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by redsun(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
How could they have been so stupid to show their faces crying for a criminal father and husband? That woman is a brick head for exposing the children.

Did they think he is Mandela or even Nnamdi Kalu that seem to be putting out his head for the common cause?
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by bionixs: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
omofunaab:

Na death fit you
back to you .you are already long buried. oloriburuku
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by cuedish: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
You can't entirely say that there is no positive side to this story to the Nigerian populace.

Imagine after his ordeal he goes ahead to mention how deep rooted the kidnapping business is in Nigeria and all the important players .It would instantly become a milestone to chant about especially when it comes to bringing in foreign investors into the country.
It now depends on the Government to ensure that this case is well thouroughly followed .because if some of them are involved under any circumstances this case might become a negative factor in the society like you pointed out earlier.

Can u imagine that sombody somwhere will watch this in awe that this kidnapping business is very lucrative ?
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
remember whatever that as a BEGINNING will surely have an ending. See the life of EVANS those times he was referred to has a BILLIONAIRE kidnappers he did not know that an end will come one day. Check yourself now, do you remember that what you are doing an end will come to it one day. therefore LIVE RIGHT.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 19, 2017
That reporter deserved a slap.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by isalegan2: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Johnny:
The police would have shot that reporter bastard dead, see how he conducted himself in such unprofessional and silly manner. Is it in his position to pass judgement on Evans? Silly thing!

I think you meant to say:

"Maybe his style is unorthodox, but this reporter did a great service to the people of this country and the victims of this evil gang by getting and reporting on the interview with the kidnapper wife/accomplice. He also had to get a reaction from the kidnapper and puncture his fake demeanour of a non-murderous and repentant victim of circumstance and let him reveal the real criminal that is an angry calculating deceitful covetious murderous and vengeful psychopath.

You see how he quickly changed his story from 'my wife and I both participated in collecting ransom and were recently arrested and let go'. . . TO . . .'my wife knew nothing about this until a few days ago' once he realised the whole world know what his family look like and someone knows if she and his kids are really in Ghana or Canada or someplace else.

The reporter deserves a medal of valour from Naijiriya."

Yeah, I believe that is what you meant!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by seunny4lif(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
seunlly:
e dey pain u
E pain me oooooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.