Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (116980 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by chigoizie7(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Was this not the same woman that said she has just 15k in her diamond bank account? The same woman 20 million was sent to? How can u have just 15k and be living like a king?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Musiwa419:
I am 100% sure that Evans' children are Nairalanders. They are among those who often engage in E-wars; boasting about how their tribe developed Lagos. How they own all the mansions in Lagos, PH, Kano, Abuja etc.

We all know that those people who claim to be industrious and hardworking are actually criminals in the real sense of it. Drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory, prostitution etc is their forte. I pray they get their country very soon.

You sound like a kid. na cos of comment like this dem dey abuse some una like animals.

kidnapping and related vices are not exclusive to any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Luvdk(f): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Why Buhari is squandering their money in London
They are here chasing rats
Very foolish country wt
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Why has his wife not been arrested angry
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
If he is very smart and knew his game ,he won't get executed at all but will stay long enough for you to forget and they'll release him secretly ,No be naija again ?
Is a high profile case, it would be very dangerous for any officer to get involved in any shandy deal in his case.. The whole world is watching, the victims alive, the ransoms payers and the bereaved of his actions and inactions are keenly interested..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by tboyharma(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2017
seriously am just Speech less who can Epp me out

“Download Tekno - Samantha mp3
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Luvdk:
Why Buhari is squandering their money in London
They are here chasing rats
Very foolish country wt
Which rat?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
You misss road ? we talking about Evans and not your smelly tentacles cool

For your mind na play you dey play so. Abi?
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by onatisi(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
condomuser:
Will you marry a woman with one child that doesn't have any source of income let alone Evan's wife with 5 children?

She is still very young and beautiful. She will relocate abroad to usa or any Western country and start a new life. She will definitely get a man. Many ppl are marrying even women much more older than her with their children. And dont forget that she has money. She can sell those houses in ghana and move on
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by idris4r83(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
As things are quiet in the media, every newsman is cooking news from Evans story. And Evans himself doesn't disappoint as he talks like parrot, he will need the best lawyer out there if he's to escape life sentence with all his mouth leakage. Am 99.99% sure there's a nollwood movie coming out about his crime exploit, whom do you guys think will play Evans role in the movie ?
kanayo o kanayo will b d best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by fohlarp: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Awon omo ole re ole. Ole ole ole.THUNDER FIRE THEM.So if d economy is bad d next is to mk others cry?people doing agbero,alaaru are fools?EVANS wa gba......say ds life na once.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Is a high profile case, it would be very dangerous for any officer to get involved in any shandy deal in his case.. The whole world is watching, the victims alive, the ransoms payers and the bereaved of his actions and inactions are keenly interested..
Does our Leaders have any sense of self dignity? They will do shiit and don't care if the whole world is watching. We are a shameless country with shameless leaders. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by wheezie24(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
As things are quiet in the media, every newsman is cooking news from Evans story. And Evans himself doesn't disappoint as he talks like parrot, he will need the best lawyer out there if he's to escape life sentence with all his mouth leakage. Am 99.99% sure there's a nollwood movie coming out about his crime exploit, whom do you guys think will play Evans role in the movie ?
Odunlade adekola
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Guestlander: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2017
cuedish:

@bolded ....
All these stewpit journalist should think of what negative signal will the news be sending to the people watching.

Plenty people with different mindset are watching.

Even from outside Nigeria. .....half-baked journalists everywhere in Nigeria. ...
Vanguard una nor try @all.

I agree the journalist was asking stupid questions like " see what you have done to your family " the public is more interested in finding out more information about how he got his weapons, the identity of his yet to be arrested gang members and stuff like that.
His family members knew he was a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by XtraTochi: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
angry

What kind of a reporter will confront a suspect like that? No wonder everything is not working in this country, and vanguard was even shameless enough to publish the unskillful display of their reporter.
honestly I was surprised. It was not clear if he went there to fight or to make a report

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sirusX(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Omotayor123:
The crying family pic is so Petty, see as they loose hair, looking like people that has been suffering since birth undecided
Who are they deceiving

I guess Evans Never imagine the reporters could get a hold of his family. Yeye man smiley
It rily looks so fake

How can someone who is in tears and sorrowful take a selfie with family undecided

If twas a candid pic or in front of a reporter, it would have looked real enough

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Reference(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
So after praising himself as an ace reporter able to 'scoop' stories he encountered the man and all he could do in his interview was 'pass judgement' with the objective of gaining attention. I don't think these people want to improve at all. We know the job does not pay well but a professional is a professional whose watch word should be excellence and in journalism a reporter's mission is defined by objectivity. He should have left opinions and emotions to columnists and analysts. If he watches and reads about ace reporters covering popular cases like this the question stream will include 'ifs' 'whys' and 'whats' and even if a cursory opinion is offered to stimulate response then it is done without emotional attachment, sounding officious and objective. The reporter is not a judge or a conveyor of popular public opinion if not the police has no business letting him near the suspect for he could be a potential threat.

We should begin to do things professionally in this country even if we have local, cultural leanings and identities. We may be an outspoken race but decorum is universal. If they want to be ace they could take a cue from top, top investigative journalists and reporters such as Sakuur or Amanpour. They can be heady and nauseatingly in your face but you leave with an impression that it all ends there, that it is only skin deep. Even those who interviewed famous serial killers and stood in the corridor when Lee Harvey Oswald, the murderer of the beloved president JFK were not like this. The reporter should watch and learn from his colleagues after each day's activities and also pick up copies of Reader's Digest, a compedium of penetrative storytelling.

Trying to report and being the consumer of your report is just professional round tripping. My doctor should have an objective opinion about my ilness, but he doesn't have the right to go emotionally jugemental on me. Let him leave that to my pastor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by raphy(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
journalist are just fools looking for ways to sale that paper.how can they break security barrier to show him that paper.when he HV not yet gone to court.am not so sure if he have a lawyer.when he was busy raking kidnap billions he forgot he will be caught.

today is fathers this is just the gift of a father he gave his children.by kidnapping.
vanity upon vanity....my late mum said its vanity...I was not raise by a man but a woman..but I say #happyfathersday to all the real father out there.be a good example to ur children.*takes a bow and waik away.*
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Lawalkay(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
What I don't understand is why the wife is denying his husband source of income is unknown to her. I read a report saying that Evans told d FSARS that his wife help him collect ransom from victims. Another one says d wife brother is a kidnapper who was killed in Onitsha during Peter Obi tenure. evans wife need to be interrogated. My piece on this. I think it is prayers of the congregation of Abba father 5 that is answered by the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by omofunaab(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
lestat:

Why do you hate your father so much ?

Were you abused as a child ?

Did he make you sit on his lap at night without wearing any boxers ?

I don't know about any developers but going through your posts I see a child who suffered severer sexual abuse and trauma ..

Did he make your touch your mum inappropriatly?
Hahahahaha

OH i see, you are one of those osus whose mother was raped by fulani soldiers in the Civil War.. Your prostitute mother was hungry, she had to be raped and later compensated with ovaltine, nwa ovaltine... The end result of the rape was you.

You came to this world without knowing your father, you were told your father died in the Civil War whereas your fulani father is somewhere in zamfara sipping burukutu.. Your half brothers danjuma and shehu later came to your village in oraffite, they raped your mother blind... What did you do emeka, nothing, you were already used to people sleeping with your prostitute mother... . You impregnated ngozi, a village prostitute, she sought refuge in a baby factory, she gave birth to a boy who has since been used for money rituals at okija shrine.

I pity your miserable life, emeka, never in your life should you quote me again

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Jabioro: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
Does our Leaders have any sense of self dignity? They will do shiit and don't care if the whole world is watching. We are a shameless country with shameless leaders. grin
Evans case is served as a deterrent to others criminals, he would be the first to be executed on anti kidnapping Lagos law.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Ologuneruagba(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2017
omofunaab:
All these potopoto people wey dey develop lagos for us, na die una go dey die

I noticed that Evans only recruit people from his region into his gangster team. Also, most of his victims are also from regional part of the country. What a coincidence!!!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Ologuneruagba(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
omofunaab:
All these potopoto people wey dey develop lagos for us, na die una go dey die

I noticed that Evans only recruit people from his region into his gangster team. Also, most of his victims are also from his regional part of the country. What a coincidence!!!
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by omofunaab(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Ologuneruagba:

I noticed that Evans only recruit people from his region into his gangster team. Also, most of his victims are also from regional part of the country. What a coincidence!!!

He recruited people with same mentality with him

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by Chookmasteriyke: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
In za oza room
doublewisdom:
Enough of this Evans story. Where's Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by supaphlymee(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Absolute waste of time by the journalist,u carry ur 2 left legs go dey taunt person way done dey suffer for him sins,there are more than a thousand unsolved crime cases u could have channeled the energy and resources u wasted on dis mumu article into those cases,d annoying thing be say d fool come write like say him be one commando,i no blame u na d people way give u work i blame,people way need d work dey o na mumu like u dem carry work give...'Let me just write mumu Nigerians will read it' and true true we done read am
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2017
chigo5:
yul edochie or Mike ezuruonye
mike is a good one.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by sunnysunny69(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2017
wheezie24:

Odunlade adekola
he played Oyenusi really well.
Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by 2shure: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
And finally efe has been wiped off nairaland.
Evans table water
Kidnapper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.