Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? (5852 Views)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:
What tribe is ur boo?
edo
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i am not saying they dont exist all over the world, they are just more concetrated in the yoruba tribe. i did improve my circles by fishing in non yoruba waters and i am doing well so far
no problem sis
If hatred towards a tribe for you means improving your circle grin
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
your words amount to nothing, they cant change the price of beans inthe market
Urs amount to less than nothing....
Here I am...farting em d fvck away.... undecided
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=raquel97 post=60013670][/quote]
Lmaoooooo!!!
No mind d geh..just because she dey date Edo boy..she thinks all Yoruba men are scum including her own DAD!!! shocked
Cc...funmisticqueen
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by FemiEddy(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
edo
Wish you all the best dear, oya, now leave Yoruba guys alone grin
My uncle just married an Igbo lady, and anytime she talks, u will hear her saying "thank God I married a Yoruba man instead of Igbo"
So conclusion, you ladies ehn, complicated people. No offence
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm always right grin.
Not about me!!!
U told me to PM u....now u didn't reply since!!!
Na joke ooo tongue tongue
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
No mind d geh..just because she dey date Edo boy..she thinks all Yoruba men are scum including her own DAD!!! shocked
Cc...funmisticqueen
are you mad, pls delete that statement, do you see me insulting your mum, dont cross that line abeg
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
Cc...funmisticqueen
are you mad, pls delete that statement, do you see me insulting your mum, dont cross that line abeg or you wont like what i type
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Not about me!!!
U told me to PM u....now u didn't reply since!!!
Na joke ooo tongue tongue
On how en dey be, many people tell me may I pm dem, I cannor come and kee myself.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

Wish you all the best dear, oya, now leave Yoruba guys alone grin
My uncle just married an Igbo lady, and anytime she talks, u will hear her saying "thank God I married a Yoruba man instead of Igbo"
So conclusion, you ladies ehn, complicated people. No offence
they just married na, give that marriage 10 years or worse, God forbid let your uncle misplace his source of income
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
no problem sis
If hatred towards a tribe for you means improving your circle grin
the fact that i dont see yoruba men as husband material doesnt mean i hate the entire trube, it just means yoruba men belong in my friendzone
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
On how en dey be, many people tell me may I pm dem, I cannor come and kee myself.

Lmaooooo!!
I.was joking joor!
Ur sallah for ur side??
Meat sure? Make I show? grin
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
are you mad, pls delete that statement, do you see me insulting your mum, dont cross that line abeg or you wont like what i type

Please am so scared right now....please don't hurt me..... undecided
Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!!
Am in d toilet...coman beat me!!! shocked
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
the fact that i dont see yoruba men as husband material doesnt mean i hate the entire trube, it just means yoruba men belong in my friendzone
yeah you should define hatred and read your previous comments again

See you if you spot any diff btw what you wrote and the definition of hatred sad
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Please am so scared right now....please don't hurt me..... undecided
Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!!
Am in d toilet...coman beat me!!! shocked
why should i beat you, i will perform something more intimate and professional, cut off your balls
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you should define hatred and read your previous comments again

See you if you spot any diff btw what you wrote and the definition of hatred sad
big difference actually, that i said i cannot date a yoruba man is not the same as hate, besides if i hate yoruba tribe, doesnt that mean i hate myself
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotional dislike. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred

Hostility was directed towards yoruba men
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
why should i beat you, i will perform something more intimate and professional, cut off your balls
Jesuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
So u too are in d skull mining business shocked shocked
Oh my poor balls!!!!! grin
grin

Epon agbo fall on U!!
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:

Hatred or hate is a deep and extreme emotional dislike. It can be directed against individuals, groups, entities, objects, behaviors, or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger, disgust and a disposition towards hostility.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred
dont be narrow minded like this, my acquired taste in mendoes not include any from the yoruba tribe becos of this, this, that and that, how is that equivalent to feelings of anger,disgust and a disposition towards hostility.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
So u too are in d skull mining business shocked shocked
Oh my poor balls!!!!! grin
grin

Epon agbo fall on U!!
grin, hahaha, pls o i am shild of God, it is a painless surgical procedure, i will give you the balls back.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dont be narrow minded like this, my acquired taste in mendoes not include any from the yoruba tribe becos of this, this, that and that, how is that equivalent to feelings of anger,disgust and a disposition towards hostility.
no you said yoruba men are worst and you can't marry them

You claim they are demons
You claim they are cheats
You claim they don't take care of their wives
You even claim your brothers, father etc are not entirely yoruba or have the" yoruba up bringing" what ever that means
I think the definitions is self explanatory

Hatred towards yoruba men doesn't mean changing your circles.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
no you said yoruba men are worst and you can't marry them

You claim they are demons
You claim they are cheats
You claim they don't take care of their wives

I think the definitions is self explanatory

Hatred towards yoruba men doesn't mean changing your circles.
pls could you be so kind as to quote where , where and where i said any of those things, yes i said that yoruba men dont take care of their wives as well as other tribes becos it is true and i will stand by that statement. do not start something you cant finish and dont involve yourself in something you do not know the beginning of.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
funmisticqueen:
this is notvabout being openminded but abou what experience has taught me, all my male xousins older than me are abroad and not yoruba, the ones that r yoruba are little children and also abroad most of my aunties did not marry yoruba men, the one that did are either divorced or the breadwinners, growing up, all the men who sat at home while their wives went to hussle for daily bread were yoruba, in uni, girls who dated yoruba man were more likely to be pampered and cared for less, than those dating other tribes, i have many more examples, i nearly turned into a sugar mummy from dating yoruba men becos money is not an issue, i am comfortable, so i have turned a new leaf, i wont bring a yoruba man home to my parents and they have no issues.
i am still waiting for that yoruba man who is the execption to the rule
your words not mine
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Victornezzar: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
pls could you be so kind as to quote where , where and where i said any of those things, yes i said that yoruba men dont take care of their wives as well as other tribes becos it is true and i will stand by that statement. do not start something you cant finish and dont involve yourself in something you do not know the beginning of.
sorry please can I ask u a question
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!
I.was joking joor!
Ur sallah for ur side??
Meat sure? Make I show? grin
Na joke I dey joke kwa, I no dey do sallah, I be Christian.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2017
her mum is right, yoruba guys are uncaring and poor, and they tend to depend on women a lot, take it from a yoruba

plenty of fish in the sea, from other tribes of course, no yoruba man is MAN ENOUGH to change my menrality yet

among we ladies, yoruba men make good fathers but terrible husbands

instead of comforting yourselves with empty words, the whole lot of you should change the impression you give to nigerian ladies in general whether it be a yoruba demon or a gigolo with ‘H’ factor. Goodday.

Cc fumisticqueen all these are extract from your comments
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Na joke I dey joke kwa, I no dey do sallah, I be Christian.
Lmaoooooo!!!
OK.... wink
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2017
whitebeard:
how can u not tell your wife your account details
dude only and only you should know your worth and your bank account balance, and you should take it to your grave undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by whitebeard(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
desquad:
dude only and only you should know your worth and your bank account balance, and you should take it to your grave undecided
well that's u..!!
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
sorry please can I ask u a question
sure
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
her mum is right, yoruba guys are uncaring and poor, and they tend to depend on women a lot, take it from a yoruba

plenty of fish in the sea, from other tribes of course, no yoruba man is MAN ENOUGH to change my menrality yet

among we ladies, yoruba men make good fathers but terrible husbands

instead of comforting yourselves with empty words, the whole lot of you should change the impression you give to nigerian ladies in general whether it be a yoruba demon or a gigolo with ‘H’ factor. Goodday.

Cc fumisticqueen all these are extract from your comments
and so??
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
sure
can u please just shut d fvck up cos ur not making sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For / Sex: 3 Erotic Positions To Try When You Are Bored In The Bedroom / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.