Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? (5855 Views)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineG:
your words not mine
this does not prove how those my statements correspond with what you said and how they incite hate
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

can u please just shut d fvck up cos ur not making sense undecided
it is not my fault your brain cannot make sense and process simple english. please stop wasting your data and go home to suck your mother boobs.

oh wait! (gasps) they have sagged with age haven't they, not her fault,you can make do with her cunt instead motherfvcker.happy sallah
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Victornezzar: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
it is not my fault your brain cannot make sense and process simple english. please stop wasting your data and go home to suck your mother boobs.

oh wait! (gasps) they have sagged with age haven't they, not her fault,you can make do with her cunt instead motherfvcker.happy sallah
U think i would converse with someone who only think about boobs
bye...kip on ranting
btw don't insult my mom if urz has left ur father's house
We ain't on d same par
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

U think i would converse with someone who only think about boobs
bye...kip on ranting
btw don't insult my mom if urz has left ur father's house
We ain't on d same par
i would let you keep wallowing in your self deluding fantasies. it is not my fault your brain is on windows xp, let me leave this dead thread
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Garshyzee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
dingbang:
Never ever in your entire life reveal your bank balance to someone who you aren't married to.. Let alone your wife.

Bank statement is confidential
Exactly. CLASSIFIED FOR ALPHA EYES ONLY. Thats the owner
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Integrator1: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Little wonder you speak hates on Yoruba's.. No sane man would engage woman of this attitude, naming someone's mother with those words, pretty evident why had such notion and attracted to uncaring guys. I bet you'd say this to someone's mother in real life.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Integrator1:

Little wonder you speak hates on Yoruba's.. No sane man would engage woman of this attitude, naming someone's mother with those words, pretty evident why had such notion and attracted to uncaring guys. I bet you'd say this to someone's mother in real life.
if your mother crosses her boundaries, i would repeat this in front of her, i cannot come and start pretending, i will not talk like this except when provoked and he clearly crossed the line. I can’t marry a Yoruba guy or have romantic feelings for them cos they are better placed in the friend zone, deal with it and stop feeling threatened, it is not by force, not everybody can like you.

nothing except God can make me marry a yoruba man, that is my decision. so please carry on with your lives and stop forcing me to like your brethren.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Integrator1: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
if your mother crosses her boundaries, i would repeat this in front of her, i cannot come and start pretending, i will not talk like this except when provoked and he clearly crossed the line. I can’t marry a Yoruba guy or have romantic feelings for them cos they are better placed in the friend zone, deal with it and stop feeling threatened, it is not by force, not everybody can like you.

nothing except God can make me marry a yoruba man, that is my decision. so please carry on with your lives and stop forcing me to like your brethren.

No wonder you are attracted to poor and uncaring guys, faulty home training and lack of manners, no wonder you could address some else's mother with such attributes when you have/would do more to your own mother.

Why is English so enigmatic or difficult for you to comprehend? Who's forcing you to like /dislike someone? Reread what I posted earlier, make sure you decipher before ranting.
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Integrator1:

No wonder you are attracted to poor and uncaring guys, faulty home training and lack of manners, no wonder you could address some else's mother with such attributes when you have/would do more to your own mother.

Why is English so enigmatic or difficult for you to comprehend? Who's forcing you to like /dislike someone? Reread what I posted earlier, make sure you decipher before ranting.
whatever loser!
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
whatever loser!
Iron Lady how are you? cheesy
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Iron Lady how are you? cheesy
fine o! how are you enjouing sallah
Re: Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
fine o! how are you enjouing sallah
We are managing jawe. Thanks for the other day

You comments always come like the rattle of a gun ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Will U Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.