Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? (5153 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:54am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

[See him teeth. . . tongue and y r there not pics of 9ja men up there?is it dat bad?

I didn't want it to turn to the thread of "naija men are ugly" as I knew stillwater and Ebonyeyes might see the thread. grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On Jan 25, 2010
Hissssss abeg they r not d only women up in here abeg put my man up there plse koko wetin? kokomaster u already know no long tin! grin cool
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 25, 2010
Femi Olagoke. . . . Marry marry marry marry marryyyyyyyyyyyyyy, friendship, sex, cuddle, everything

Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Pweety4me(f): 4:22am On Jan 25, 2010
^Even in my presence? cheesy o ma laya ooo. . . angry grin tongue u know d vain part on his hand it looks like u know when u have dem magnum adverts and they break d ice lolly and it's looks all crispy. . .hehe tongue
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by unban190: 4:25am On Jan 25, 2010
this is what nland ladies love

6-pack

nothing more~
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Even in my presence? cheesy o ma laya ooo. . . angry grin tongue u know d vain part on his hand it looks like u know when u have dem magnum adverts and they break d ice lolly and it's looks all crispy. . .hehe tongue
No, I dont know. . . . stop observing my man like that. Dont even look at his hair follicles. . . . cool
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
FL Gators:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by MissyB1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
Marry- Cute
R/s - Adorable
Friend - Rugged
S3x Only - Ripped kiss cheesy
No way / Waka pass fast fast angry - Chubby/Fat. angry
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Adorable and Ripped does it for me!   wink
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Adorable and Ripped does it for me!   wink
am i good enough for u ? cool
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Kunbee: 1:54am On Jan 29, 2010
Slim cos i love Pharell Williams kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by COco102: 2:09pm On May 13, 2010
[/color]

1. Ripped - Marry ( Anytime any day )
2. Normal - Relationship
3. Cute -     No ways ( i don't like sharing) ( if he's cute he gotta be shy)
4. i did'nt c any
5. Slim - No ways ( NO NO NO

[color=#990000]
@ Poster u should have included "Toy boy" on your list ,   wink
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by petebor02(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2010
unban190:

this is what nland ladies love

6-pack

nothing more~
right
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by tpiah: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
woo, too much hotness on one thread.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Crazybabe(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
1) Marry = Slim - T.I
2) Relationship = Adorable = Chris Breezy
3) Cute = Friendship nd also ripped too Reggie bush is too fine
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
So it seems women are mainly into ripped or cute guys?
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sagamite: So it seems women are mainly into ripped or cute guys?

nope!

@ Post

1) Marry - Rugged (Josh Holloway all the way)

2) Relationship - Rugged (and it must be long term) tongue

3) Friendship - Cute (and chubby of cos)

4) Sex only please - Slim (kinda attracted to slim n sexy)

5) No Way - Normal (a NO NO for me. Not particularly referring to the guys in the pix anyway)

Normal sounds like boring. grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sagamite: I have categorised some goodlooking(?) men, and just for fun, I am wondering how women would position men of this type in the following desire categories:

1) Marry
2) Relationship
3) Friend
4) Sex only please*
5) No way

*If I was that kinda of girl, that is.

You are only allowed to use one group in each of the 5 categories.

I don't know them so I can't say if I could marry any of them. easy.
the same goes for a relationship. the same goes for friendship.
sex only, I am too decent to answer this question grin

Rugged

Adorable
[img]http://somethinglikeacritic.files./2009/03/chris-brown-vmas1.jpg[/img]

Cute

Chubby

Slim
[img]http://www.alarmingnews.com/archives/David%20Beckham.bmp[/img]

Ripped
[img]http://abagond.files./2010/01/djimon-hounsou.jpg[/img] [img]http://daddycatchersrealm.files./2009/06/daniel_craig_shirtless_2.jpg[/img]

Normal
[img]http://www.variety.com/rbidata/photogallery/variety/29448.bmp[/img]
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
carefreewannabe: I don't know them so I can't say if I could marry any of them. easy.
the same goes for a relationship. the same goes for friendship.
sex only, I am too decent to answer this question

So, carefree baby, so personality is priority to you then, not six pack. tongue grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ Carefree,

Thread isn't asking u to date these guys or have a one night stand. It just trying to know d kind of guys u dig.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: @ Carefree,

Thread isn't asking u to date these guys or have a one night stand. It just trying to know d kind of guys u dig.

I think it shows how personality counts alot for guys more than looks because it is subconciously powerful enough to restrict her choice.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Marry- ripped
Relationship- ripped
Friend- slim
Sex only- cute
No way- sagamite grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Marry- ripped
Relationship- ripped
Friend- slim
Sex only- cute
No way- sagamite grin

hehehehehhehehehehe
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tgirl4real:

hehehehehhehehehehe

She is contradicting herself. grin grin grin

How can she say she wants to marry/date/fck rippe and cute guys and say no way Sagamite. cheesy

Dope!

Now I get it.

She knows I would not touch her stinking arsse with a barge pole.

https://www.nairaland.com/1121321/miss-nairaland-elimination-round-1/51#13237096

I am not cursed!
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

She is contradicting herself. grin grin grin

How can she say she wants to marry/date/fck rippe and cute guys and say no way Sagamite. cheesy
I told u before, if wishes were lamboghinis beggars would be rolling grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I told u before, if wishes were lamboghinis beggars would be rolling grin

Then stop begging for a lamboghini, person. Your level is chinese-made Okada. cheesy
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Then stop begging for a lamboghini, person. Your level is chinese-made Okada. cheesy
u probably don't even have a bicycle pls keep quiet grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u probably don't even have a bicycle pls keep quiet grin

You really think I have your moronic education? grin grin grin

Cretin, you are so daft, you cannot even spot a mountain bike in my profile pix. grin

I don't like your hoodrat life.
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

I don't like your hoodrat life
grin at least wit my hoodrat life and poor education, I know how to use the right words in the right context
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin at least wit my hoodrat life and poor education, I know how to use the right words in the right context

You mean like thinking ratiocination is rationalisation? grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
U guys should stop it jor sad

U are spoiling d fun on dis pretty thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! / Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.