Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? (5105 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sagamite:

So, carefree baby, so personality is priority to you then, not six pack. tongue grin

I told you I'm not really into 6packs. When it comes to marriage, both is important, the looks and the personality. I don't want neither an ugly nor du.mb children wink

Apart from that honey, I am a typical woman, I like protection, therefore I need a strong shoulder to lean on wink
His body is important to me. Strong shoulders turn me on wink I can't be with a skinny guy.

*singing*
I'm every woman .... it's all in me wink
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I told you I'm not really into 6packs. When it comes to marriage, both is important, the looks and the personality. I don't want neither an ugly nor du.mb children wink

Apart from that honey, I am a typical woman, I like protection, therefore I need a strong shoulder to lean on wink
His body is important to me. Strong shoulders turn me on wink I can't be with a skinny guy.

*singing*
I'm every woman .... it's all in me wink

Dang! That disqualifies my skinny arsse then. tongue grin
Re: Women, What Kind Of Man Would You Go For? by Zekkmixes(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
This topic is old, good grief grin
Why you link people come here na? Anyways it looks interesting so I'll partake.
1. Marry= Ripped (I have no use for skinny bag of bones, a real man should be big and formidable ffs)
2. Relationship = Normal (I could also marry normal but that's second choice)
3. Friends=Cute (They're just adowabul tongue)
4. Sex only: Ripped
5. No way = Skinny
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Best Can You Explain This? / I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / I Hate It When My Younger Brother Age Mate Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.