Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex (5592 Views)

Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by kuxih: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
1. Automatic response to pleasure
One of the most common reasons women moan during sex is simply because it’s an automatic response to pleasure. Just like sighing when you sink into a hot tub, the pleasure you get from sex can cause an audible and involuntary response.
2. Automatic Response to Pain
Of course, women also moan in pain. If your man is going a little too rough, or he’s hitting that place inside you that feels uncomfortable, or even if you’ve suddenly developed a leg cramp, you’re just as likely to moan in response to pain during sex just as you are in response to pleasure during sex.
3. To Increase Your Libido
It’s hard to move past the day and get over the stress of real life. Even during sex, some of those emotions can seep into your brain, or you could just be so overwhelmed with things to do that you’re busy concentrating on the grocery list and not the sex. Moaning is a way of getting your head back in the game so to speak. By moaning, you take your mind off your chores and put it back into the sex where it belongs—which is exactly where it should be.
4. To Make Him Feel Good

Have you ever had sex with someone who was completely silent? It’s… well, it’s a letdown to be honest. I had a lover who never moaned in pleasure, never even made a noise during sex, and I couldn’t help but feel like I was doing something wrong or that he wasn’t enjoying it (even though he was). It’s weird when they’re silent.
Moaning is a way of reassuring your lover that he or she is pleasing you. You use all of your senses to have sex, and your audial senses should not be ignored! It’s important to make noises of pleasure so your partner isn’t put off thinking the wring thing by silence. Believe me, men love those little moans (and some even prefer the loud ones!).
Actually, you can’t imagine how responsive men are just to the sound of your voice (and the naughty words that come out). And if you’re not completely confident about your dirty-taking skills, the surest way to tell him how good he makes you feel is to moan louder (but in a more erotic, natural way… never make a guy wonder if you’re faking it).
5. To Change His Sexual Tone
If you think of moaning as a way of expressing yourself without words, then it’s easy to see how moaning can change your man’s sexual rhythm. If you’re moaning in pleasure and then he starts doing something you don’t enjoy, you change your moan to more of an uncomfortable sound…and he changes his sex style back to something you like. It’s a way of guiding him without actually “telling” him what to do. He uses this method on you as well; it really works both ways.
6. To Hurry Things up
Some men are so aroused by your sex sounds that the more you give them, the faster they orgasm. I’ll admit: I’ve “faked” an orgasm once or twice by making some pleasurable noises for a man. It happens.
Sometimes the sex has just lasted so long you’re exhausted and want him to be finished already. Sometimes you’re just not getting off and want him to hurry up so you can get on with whatever it is you were doing. As much as we’d like to think sex is always perfect…it’s not. Moaning can increase his orgasm time when you need it.
7. To Slow Things Down
Of course, if you know how to do it right, you can also change the rhythm of your body and the sound of your moan so that your lover slows down before he orgasms too quickly! If you’ve ever had a lover who makes things a bit too quick, moaning can be a good way of shifting his rhythm to give you more time in bed.
8. To Make it Hotter
Sex is hot. Sex is wet. Sex is messy. Noisy, loud, raunchy sex is even hotter!
9. To Turn Him on Even More
If your guy is having a hard time getting aroused, moaning softly in pleasure as he kisses you can give him just the nudge his libido needs to get into the moment and more in the mood. A soft moan of pleasure works wonders before you’ve even taken off your clothes.
10. Because Silence is a Mood Killer
Finally, women moan during sex because silence is a mood killer. No, really it is. Plus, it takes a lot more work to keep quiet than it does to just release your inhibitions and enjoy yourself audibly.
Don’t be silent; express your pleasure. After all, don’t you like it when he moans for you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
No moan now make I use pin chuck your analzzz
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Rapoo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol, op are u a lady how did u know or u just copied and paste
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
#1 Because they saw it in 1 form of media or another undecided
.....an thats the only reason. Humans are so impressionable lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guys moan even worse goshhhhh

Me wont make a sounds .. so he knows he ain't shit
Once u make sound they start feeling themselves nonsense grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

Is that what you do

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
vargasvictory:

Is that what you do
ha ha ha cheesy grin im a Reverend sister. Pass me ,son.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Papiikush: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

This one is clearly a virgin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin
I dunno which category i fell in but i love to moan coz i wanna INCREASE MY OWN LIBIDO sha.. grin

There's nothing better than helping myself even he fucck like a basic biitch tongue

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
ha ha ha cheesy grin im a Reverend sister. Pass me ,son.

I'm a Holy Ghost Cop

Let's rage grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Kdon2: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yeh! Double tuale!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
vargasvictory:

I'm a Holy Ghost Cop

Let's rage grin grin
im confused.

An a little scared by the male genital ice pops in the pic posted above cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
l don't know what this world turning into... pple füçk more than they breath. lord have mercy... This thread is misleading and wayward!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
im confused.

An a little scared by the male genital ice pops in the pic posted above cry
I can turn a dyke tongue

I been here a long time so Iknow grin grin

You can picture it the way you like it tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Rapoo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
I dunno which category i fell in but i love to moan coz i wanna INCREASE MY OWN LIBIDO sha.. grin

There's nothing better than helping myself even he fucck like a basic biitch tongue

I like your type of girl,, can we get addicted to each other?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
vargasvictory:

I can turn a dyke tongue

I been here a long time so Iknow grin grin

You can picture it the way you like it tongue
now im more scared sad im gonna hide. bye

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Martin0(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

aaaaaaaa na wa oooo ogine bu nka
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by KvnGRezz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lemme assume yhu are beautiful with thix kindaa post undecided undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaaa na wa oooo ogine bu nka
ihe mere m na-eme
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Lemme assume yhu are beautiful with thix kindaa post undecided undecided
Beauty is in the eye of its beholder wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

ihe mere m na-eme
chineke I don pull my legs out ooo be nor sabi type igbo like that ooo ogini nkwanu ka obu
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
chineke I don pull my legs out ooo be nor sabi type igbo like that ooo ogini nkwanu ka obu

grin Aghotaghi m
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by KennyID17(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
KennyID17:

shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Body na fire wood cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by KennyID17(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Body na fire wood cheesy

Ur own body wey b marshmallow grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
KennyID17:

Ur own body wey b marshmallow grin grin cheesy
Soft like agege bread ...

Infact ewa agoyin on my mind like kilode
Twirling out wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by sonshabenedict(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
You are such a big liar

Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Team virgin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
My male partners also moan when i poke their small intestine really hard.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
What a mighty God we serve, Hallelujah !
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by iweecureyou: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
kuxih:
1. Automatic response to pleasure
One of the most common reasons women moan during sex is simply because it’s an automatic response to pleasure. Just like sighing when you sink into a hot tub, the pleasure you get from sex can cause an audible and involuntary response.
2. Automatic Response to Pain
Of course, women also moan in pain. If your man is going a little too rough, or he’s hitting that place inside you that feels uncomfortable, or even if you’ve suddenly developed a leg cramp, you’re just as likely to moan in response to pain during sex just as you are in response to pleasure during sex.
3. To Increase Your Libido
It’s hard to move past the day and get over the stress of real life. Even during sex, some of those emotions can seep into your brain, or you could just be so overwhelmed with things to do that you’re busy concentrating on the grocery list and not the sex. Moaning is a way of getting your head back in the game so to speak. By moaning, you take your mind off your chores and put it back into the sex where it belongs—which is exactly where it should be.
4. To Make Him Feel Good

Have you ever had sex with someone who was completely silent? It’s… well, it’s a letdown to be honest. I had a lover who never moaned in pleasure, never even made a noise during sex, and I couldn’t help but feel like I was doing something wrong or that he wasn’t enjoying it (even though he was). It’s weird when they’re silent.
Moaning is a way of reassuring your lover that he or she is pleasing you. You use all of your senses to have sex, and your audial senses should not be ignored! It’s important to make noises of pleasure so your partner isn’t put off thinking the wring thing by silence. Believe me, men love those little moans (and some even prefer the loud ones!).
Actually, you can’t imagine how responsive men are just to the sound of your voice (and the naughty words that come out). And if you’re not completely confident about your dirty-taking skills, the surest way to tell him how good he makes you feel is to moan louder (but in a more erotic, natural way… never make a guy wonder if you’re faking it).
5. To Change His Sexual Tone
If you think of moaning as a way of expressing yourself without words, then it’s easy to see how moaning can change your man’s sexual rhythm. If you’re moaning in pleasure and then he starts doing something you don’t enjoy, you change your moan to more of an uncomfortable sound…and he changes his sex style back to something you like. It’s a way of guiding him without actually “telling” him what to do. He uses this method on you as well; it really works both ways.
6. To Hurry Things up
Some men are so aroused by your sex sounds that the more you give them, the faster they orgasm. I’ll admit: I’ve “faked” an orgasm once or twice by making some pleasurable noises for a man. It happens.
Sometimes the sex has just lasted so long you’re exhausted and want him to be finished already. Sometimes you’re just not getting off and want him to hurry up so you can get on with whatever it is you were doing. As much as we’d like to think sex is always perfect…it’s not. Moaning can increase his orgasm time when you need it.
7. To Slow Things Down
Of course, if you know how to do it right, you can also change the rhythm of your body and the sound of your moan so that your lover slows down before he orgasms too quickly! If you’ve ever had a lover who makes things a bit too quick, moaning can be a good way of shifting his rhythm to give you more time in bed.
8. To Make it Hotter
Sex is hot. Sex is wet. Sex is messy. Noisy, loud, raunchy sex is even hotter!
9. To Turn Him on Even More
If your guy is having a hard time getting aroused, moaning softly in pleasure as he kisses you can give him just the nudge his libido needs to get into the moment and more in the mood. A soft moan of pleasure works wonders before you’ve even taken off your clothes.
10. Because Silence is a Mood Killer
Finally, women moan during sex because silence is a mood killer. No, really it is. Plus, it takes a lot more work to keep quiet than it does to just release your inhibitions and enjoy yourself audibly.
Don’t be silent; express your pleasure. After all, don’t you like it when he moans for you?
waow op so diss his why ur mothar his moan wen ur fathar is do her abi ok angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex by kuxih: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Zoom Meeting Gone Wrong After Couple Forget To Turn Off Camera While Having Sex / . / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.