Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) (44448 Views)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Women Throw Their Wrappers On The Ground For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by myright: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
This barbaric show of shame corroborates the narratives of the Arewa youths. A situation whereby a secessionist leader is being worshipped like a demi god with no corresponding reproof from those that matters, only suggests that the Kaduna declaration was in good faith.

I don't think these people would get sense in this our generation. what a big shame!
what do you mean by "those that matter"

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry
.....who be this one...?

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2017
embarassed
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ejanla07: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Kestolove:
dix guy is hrtless, nd he was walking on peoples mother wrapper?..akpo don block dia brain

my yoruba muslim brother... he no force dem

5 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
hahahahaha
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by bumi10(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
chai

i don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.
What truth actually?? ..cos I don't see any truth he has been saying

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok... Those are the jobless women when their mates are in market or workplace trying hard to put food on the table.....
Smh for the Igbos... Kanu and pride is like bread and butter.... Igbos are just been decieved by this man kanu.... You will soon regret having him as your leader... Its just a matter of time...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Igboes.

There's just no divorcing them from stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu is a man of the people.

Name an Igbo leader who is loved like this
Obianno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by monex(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry

exactly. and FG made his arrest and everything look like a big deal. Person wey one DPO suppose arrest for one local police station. DSS got involved thereby giving him plenty media coverage.

the guy is a semi-illiterate tout with delusions of grandeur. no more than that

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
This barbaric show of shame corroborates the narratives of the Arewa youths. A situation whereby a secessionist leader is being worshipped like a demi god with no corresponding reproof from those that matters, only suggests that the Kaduna declaration was in good faith.

I don't think these people would get sense in this our generation. what a big shame!

What is Kaduna declaration? Keep fooling around

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Triumphant entry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
mehnnnnnnn this kind thing
the thing is NK is destroying his fan base and he doesn't even know it.. lols. like most southern region, we don't worship mortals, we don't kneel or bow to people, we may great with two hands, but that's about it.

but NK, who is seeking to restore the dignity of the Igbo is already feeling like a god, I don't know who manages his publicity, but they guy dey mess up over. As a leader even if u r not selfless, you hv to pretend to be, people will be willing to fight and die for one who treats them as friends and equals, but when they discover that it's a "Master and servant" Situation, they seek for ways to exploit you for their own end, knowing that they are disposable.
However, for a friend, a friend will be willing to do anything for u.

the only time, where people were stupid enough to fight and die for some greedy masters was way back as 1700. but then, to people who are so gullible as to be easily brainwashed... worshipping anoda mortal won't be far fetched..

6 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by breakeven: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2017
You see what buhari has done? Hitherto unknown KANU has become a hero overnight.

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Women can be too emotional...

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:

I agree, he has achieved more than Awolowo tongue
U nid to factory set ur brain.

5 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2017
is this dude obeying his bail conditions?
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2017
This people Will never learn lesson
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by peteromenihu(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Before there was a country but today there must be a COUNTRY. I SHALL EVER ADORE NNAMDI KANU.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
myright:
what do you mean by "those that matter"
Is this supposed to be a rhetorical question?
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by gofnor(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017

1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
.. And Osinbajo says he is not a man of influence an Igbo statesman and leader of thought.... Misplaced priorities of the FG

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by 7ran53nd: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Wrong on many levels. Like Adolph Hitler, its the people around a devil that make the devil powerful.

9 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
This one na triumphant entry oh. Dey should have given him a donkey to make it gel.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Hahaha. This stupidity can only happen in the yeast.

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=57707257][/quote]SEE AS THAT AFONJA MAN BE LIKE LUCIFER

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
"they insisted nd he agreed". next time all igbo women go insist sey make in f**k dem nd im go gree

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2017
"they insisted nd he agreed". next time all igbo women go insist sey make im f**k dem nd im go gree

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by dee02(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Useless women!

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
What do you expect of a petty trader?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos) / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.