Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) (44439 Views)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Women Throw Their Wrappers On The Ground For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim brother... he no force dem

And he no send your Yoruba Christian brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baqi7eX84Yk

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by otimothy(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
The real shock would happen when he contest for a political office in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.
Territories for future IPOB refugees.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ejanla07: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2017
BetaThings:

And he no send your Yoruba Christian brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baqi7eX84Yk
they re our slaves not brothers
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Foolish people instead of yall to Triple ya hustle work hard make good cash drive fresh cars and GET THE Bleep OUTTA NIGERIA, AFRICA AND MOVE TO A FRESH AND BETTER place where stupidity is not the order of the day (most of dem dont even have up to 300k in their acct o poverty makes u do stupid things ) and dem dey do rubbish, Bleep IPOB Bleep NIGERIA Bleep AREWA YOUTH Bleep ALLA YALL!!
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry

you called him an overrated educated illiterate.. FINE...but he don pull weight na, both national and international, he gave and is stilling giving a lot of people sleepless night,he is loved by all and commands alot of respect,people are ever ready to do as he says,so what about you?,the over educated one,who knows you? who have you influenced before,can you pull such crowd or support?and don't come here claiming tribesman...you know nothing about the Igbo history.... and let me clear you and your likes,,,the Igbo are not clamouring for war, they only want to be on their own,is it a crime?? Go and read about 1914 Mr Arm seat critic

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by myright: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Is this supposed to be a rhetorical question?
I don't have your time

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Toks2008:
I love the igbos and all my life I have related with them more than any other tribe but one problem with many Igbos is the sheepish mindset they have.

Is it not clear that Kanu is just an attention seeker?

Igbos shout marginalization yet their leaders still partake in Nigerian politics please who is fooling who.

The first military coup in Nigerian was predominantly carried out by igbos thereby removing our very first democratically elected president who strangely enough was an Igbo man by the name Nnamdi azikwe thereby putting Nigeria in chaos and that was the Genesis of the turpsy turvy we had in leadership and even was the root cause of the civil war. The so called Ojukwu started a war he could not end and ended up running away and abandoning his people after millions of innocent igbo lives were lost.

Now the scenerie is repeating itself...many igbos have died recently over this biafra issue and foolish enough same igbos are worshipping this clueless guy...I weep for the igbos because they are so proud and they lack unity.
First it was "massob" powered by Nwazurike and now Ipob powered by Kanu. ..foolish disunity.

I'm very sure they may end up killing themselves in the bid to have a leader even if the Biafra nation is eventually actualized.
They removed their very own from power in 1966 and same people are now claiming they are marginalized abeg who is fooling who.

Ironically the foolish young generation dying like fowl over this failed course are totally ignorant of the Genesis of their agitation.

I READ UR POST N I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THREE THINGS

D PPLE U CALL OUR LEADERS R NOT IGBO LEADERS. TELL ME WEN LAST DID U C OR HEAR DAT IGBO WOMEN REMOVED DER WRAPPER 4 ANYBODY. DEY DON'T EVEN DO DAT 4 D TRADITIONAL LEADERS.

SECOND, U WILL AGREE WITH ME DAT U N I DIDN'T WITNESS D CIVIL WAR, SO TELL ME Y OUR GENERATION SHOULD SUFFER 4 WAT WE NO NOTHING ABOUT. AMERICA N JAPAN WERE ENEMIES DURING D 2nd WORLD WAR, BUT IT WAS AMERICAN MONEY DAT WAS USED TO REBUILD JAPAN. NOW DEY STRONG ALLIES. Y CAN'T WE LEARN FROM DAT EXPERIENCE.

FINALLY WE IGBOS LONG 4 A SELFLESS LEADER, WAT WE HAVE NOW R EVIL N WICKED PPLE PERTAINING DEMSELVES AS LEADERS. I MAY NOT LIKE KANU BUT HE HAS SHOWN HIMSELF AS A SELFLESS LEADER TO D IGBO PPLE. UWAZURIKE ON D OTHER HAND WAS A FRAUD.

WE IGBOS DON'T WANT WAR, BUT U N I NO DAT AS FAR AS D NORTH IS CONCERNED, IGBOS WILL NEVER BE FREE WITHOUT BLOODSHED. DATS Y ALL DER LEADERS KEEP MAKING DIS STATEMENT, " D CURRENT GENERATION DIDNT C D 60s WAR". CAN'T WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS IN PEACE, JUST AS CZECHOSLOVAKIA DID.

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Jesus, mehn! Ndigbo b'anyi have lost their gaddem minds. grin

It seems with all this time I've spent away from the East, I can't recognize my people anymore. What the fucckk have these people been smoking over there? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry

Me too. I blame Buhari for making him famous.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by BabaAduras: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.
y

You IPODs do not know what you want and can never be taken seriously.

You say you out of Nigeria, no problem, then pack you things from the North and the West West and relocate to your land.

A simply threat of 3 months quit notice by Arewa youths, all your elders are running helther and sclether to align with Nigeria.

Don't ever think you can use this your childish agitation to score political points that you lost by massively backing GEJ in his failed reelection attempt during the last election.

If you are serious, pack you things and leave for Biafra. We (the Afonjas) will allow you free and peaceful passage.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Adiola(f): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
mehnnnnnnn this kind thing
the thing is NK is destroying his fan base and he doesn't even know it.. lols. like most southern region, we don't worship mortals, we don't kneel or bow to people, we may great with two hands, but that's about it.

but NK, who is seeking to restore the dignity of the Igbo is already feeling like a god, I don't know who manages his publicity, but they guy dey mess up over. As a leader even if u r not selfless, you hv to pretend to be, people will be willing to fight and die for one who treats them as friends and equals, but when they discover that it's a "Master and servant" Situation, they seek for ways to exploit you for their own end, knowing that they are disposable.
However, for a friend, a friend will be willing to do anything for u.

the only time, where people were stupid enough to fight and die for some greedy masters was way back as 1700. but then, to people who are so gullible as to be easily brainwashed... worshipping anoda mortal won't be far fetched..
your akwaibom stupid epistle is no longer selling now you wanna mingle with Biafra Na you go tire

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by luizmendezgrant(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
THE KUMING WAR IS NOT WIT BIAFRA TRYING TU BE RECOGNIZED..
BUH ITZ A JOURNEY TU D WAR..
WEN U V ACHEIVED DAT WICH YOU HV AWAYZ WANTED
DEN U ND THE SOUTH SOUTH WILL V ANODA BLOODY BATTLE..

ANY IGBO PERSON DAT TINKS AFTA D AKTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA U WILL SIT IN POWER OVA D SOUTH-SOUTH..
MZT NID PROPA CHECK UP..
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by hollah123: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

like seriously I use to think igbos are very wise b4 due to the way they condemn other tribe but now I realize they are noting but efulefus
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

No mind the guy. He wan form Mandela for "naijeriya".
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by localboy: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
His mission to gain cheap popularity has bee accomplished....! Omo Igbo !! #fakelife#coward#nonsense#useless#
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
buchilino:

D PPLE U CALL OUR LEADERS R NOT IGBO LEADERS. TELL ME WEN LAST DID U C OR HEAR DAT IGBO WOMEN REMOVED DER WRAPPER 4 ANYBODY. DEY DON'T EVEN DO DAT 4 D TRADITIONAL LEADERS.

SECOND, U WILL AGREE WITH ME DAT U N I DIDN'T WITNESS D CIVIL WAR, SO TELL ME Y OUR GENERATION SHOULD SUFFER 4 WAT WE NO NOTHING ABOUT. AMERICA N JAPAN WERE ENEMIES DURING D 2nd WORLD WAR, BUT IT WAS AMERICAN MONEY DAT WAS USED TO REBUILD JAPAN. NOW DEY STRONG ALLIES. Y CAN'T WE LEARN FROM DAT EXPERIENCE.

FINALLY WE IGBOS LONG 4 A SELFLESS LEADER, WAT WE HAVE NOW R EVIL N WICKED PPLE PERTAINING DEMSELVES AS LEADERS. I MAY NOT LIKE KANU BUT HE HAS SHOWN HIMSELF AS A SELFLESS LEADER TO D IGBO PPLE. UWAZURIKE ON D OTHER HAND WAS A FRAUD.

WE IGBOS DON'T WANT WAR, BUT U N I NO DAT AS FAR AS D NORTH IS CONCERNED, IGBOS WILL NEVER BE FREE WITHOUT BLOODSHED. DATS Y ALL DER LEADERS KEEP MAKING DIS STATEMENT, " D CURRENT GENERATION DIDNT C D 60s WAR". CAN'T WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS IN PEACE, JUST AS CZECHOSLOVAKIA DID.

Unfortunately these leaders you are denying hold the 4 aces.

Without their withdrawal from the present Nigerian politics,agitation for biafra will never see the light of day.

You don't use the western mentality to Guage that of the black race and the sins of the past generation still has a ripple effect till date.

On January 15, 1966 Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu decided to turn a night-time training exercise known as "Exercise Damisa" into a full blown military coup and the Plotters were
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo),
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo),
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo),
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo),
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo),
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo),
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbu Oji (Igbo).
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo),
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba),

This was why it was tagged "igbo coup" with just one Yorba officer.

Now here are the names of some of the political leaders killed...

Prime Minister of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa;

Premier of Northern Nigeria, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello:

Premier of Western Region; Sir Samuel Ladoke Akintola;

Finance Minister, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh;

Wife of Ademulegun, Mrs. Lateefat;

Wife of the then Premier of Northern Nigeria, Hafusat; Zarumi Sardauna,

Senior Assistant on Security to the then Premier, Ahmed Ben Musa

Government Driver to the then Premier, Ahmed Pategi. and so on.

Now remember that this is Africa and the generations of these South south, Yoruba and housa petriachs gruesomely killed in that coup are still ruling us today which is why there is a subliminal vendetta towards the Igbos and it is so unfortunate that rather for the Igbos to unite and break away,some of their elders still firm alliance with the government of the day.

Trust me,as far as this political romance continues,the Biafra agitation is D.O.A (Dead on arrival)
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
cumbak60:
This is the reason I hate IPOB Biafra with all my soul. This guy is fake. He is riding on the marginalization of our people to fame. What nonsense. This guy no go school? undecided shocked
Somebody should advice him na. undecided Something need to be done before it gets out of hand. If this is how Biafra is going to pan out, please, just kindly delete my state from your map. Nonsesne.

cc: pazianza, ngozi123, ngokafor, ikechukwu, pchukwudi, devlpeast
angry

This is neither the time nor the place to be criticising IPOB. Like them or loathe them, they are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, reasons why the independence movement is at where it's at now. We all need to unite if we want to get this referendum- it's already an uphill battle to get it when we're all united so imagine how much more difficult a feat it would be if we're divided amongst ourselves. Our cause is bigger than Kanu or even IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Adiola:
your akwaibom stupid epistle is no longer selling now you wanna mingle with Biafra Na you go tire

hahahahaha
who want to mingle with Biafra ?
Abasi Akan Idiok mkpor... Which part of I will fight to the death to ensure Aks never gets chained to some nightmare.. are u not getting ? mbok swerve, nwoo ki so.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by AK481(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
If Una watch the video, no be dis one Una go dey talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAKv93VmJVk

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by preponey: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
help me ask o??

micfoley:
Now that he has walked on their wrappers, what next?
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by hollah123: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
buchilino:

but when other countries of the world was about to go there separate ways, they didn't open radio station n started throwing hate speeches. u igbos are doing the right thing in the wrong way
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=57707257][/quote]hold on okay carry on

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Ejanla07:

they re our slaves not brothers
u are not okay,
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
201o dis nigga will run for office all na campaign strategy
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2017
micfoley:
Now that he has walked on their wrappers, what next?
Na to contest for governor...
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Dainfamous: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
St
raphafire:

Chai!!!! See where ur perveted mind is taking you to...I won't quote u again....my mom is not what u just posted...I won't insult ur innocent mom...the one and only Alhaji my mom spread wrappers for is my DAD...
story.is that what she told your dad?
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2017
LMAO.....Typical & literal example of the phrase ' Village Champion'. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.