Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) (44443 Views)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Women Throw Their Wrappers On The Ground For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by brookz: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Awon Weyrey

1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by dukekingsley(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Am very sure what this being were fighting for cannot be of help to the Country situation, y cant remember the pasted people that also claimed the same
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry
Otele
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2017
This guy must be feeling that he's no longer a regular human being with all these childish adulation around him.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Made1414(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:

guyoooo me no understand this nnamdi kanu pattern again...o
our people don't behave that way, what has he done to them. I've stopped talking about this Biafra thing sef.
we need to wake up .

God creates us differently, He is created to save his people and they love him.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by captaininiobong(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
and he stupidly climed on peoples wrappers. this is nothing but pride

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dainfamous:
Ststory.is that what she told your dad?
If I ignore u it will make u think u are right about what u said...but that's what u think and what u think does not in anyway change the real fact...so go ahead and say whatever u like, but from where I come from married women don't cheat...did I personally insult ur mom? The answer is No, but u took it upon ur self to say whatever u like....but if ur mom is amoung the women , I tender my apology, insult me when next u want to quote me, I typed it not my mom.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by buchilino(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
hollah123:
but when other countries of the world was about to go there separate ways, they didn't open radio station n started throwing hate speeches. u igbos are doing the right thing in the wrong way

MY FRIEND, TRY SAYING U WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA IN D "RIGHT WAY", LETS C IF DSS AGENTS WOULDN'T SWOOP ON U. D RADIO STATION ISN'T IMPORTANT, BUT D IMPORTANT THING IS DAT KANU HAS BROUGHT D INJUSTICE IGBOS N OTHER TRIBES R CURRENTLY SUFFERING IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by LilPeezy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mumu people nonsense post undecided embarassed
e pain d guy. abeg if my comment pain u. Oga I dey my house come n beat me

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by buchilino(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Unfortunately these leaders you are denying hold the 4 aces.

Without their withdrawal from the present Nigerian politics,agitation for biafra will never see the light of day.

You don't use the western mentality to Guage that of the black race and the sins of the past generation still has a ripple effect till date.

On January 15, 1966 Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu decided to turn a night-time training exercise known as "Exercise Damisa" into a full blown military coup and the Plotters were
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo),
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo),
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo),
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo),
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo),
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo),
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbu Oji (Igbo).
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo),
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba),

This was why it was tagged "igbo coup" with just one Yorba officer.

Now here are the names of some of the political leaders killed...

Prime Minister of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa;

Premier of Northern Nigeria, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello:

Premier of Western Region; Sir Samuel Ladoke Akintola;

Finance Minister, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh;

Wife of Ademulegun, Mrs. Lateefat;

Wife of the then Premier of Northern Nigeria, Hafusat; Zarumi Sardauna,

Senior Assistant on Security to the then Premier, Ahmed Ben Musa

Government Driver to the then Premier, Ahmed Pategi. and so on.

Now remember that this is Africa and the generations of these South south, Yoruba and housa petriachs gruesomely killed in that coup are still ruling us today which is why there is a subliminal vendetta towards the Igbos and it is so unfortunate that rather for the Igbos to unite and break away,some of their elders still firm alliance with the government of the day.

Trust me,as far as this political romance continues,the Biafra agitation is D.O.A (Dead on arrival)

I BEG TO DISAGREE WITH U. U HAVE DEALT WITH IGBOS, SO U SHOULD NO MORE ABOUT DEM. WEN AN IGBO MAN SEES AN OBSTACLE, HE WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO REMOVE DAT OBSTACLE. WAT IS ONLY HOLDING IGBO PPLE BACK IS A SELFLESS LEADER, N KANU SEEMS TO BE SHOWING TO ORDINARY IGBOS DAT HIS SELFLESS. DOSE CUCUMBERS U CALL OUR LEADERS DON'T HAVE ANY STRONG SUPPORT IN IGBOLAND. DEY MAY COMMAND RESPECT IN DER STATES, BUT IGBOLAND IN GENERAL, DEY R NOTHING. IF U WANT TO C HOW RESPECTFUL KANU IS AMONG IGBOS, ASK ANY IGBO MAN BASED OUTSIDE NIGERIA WAT DEY THINK ABOUT KANU, U WILL BE SURPRISED D KIND RESPONSE U WILL HEAR. WE IGBOS AGREE ON THING, NIGERIA WAS BUILT ON INJUSTICE, UNTIL DAT INJUSTICE REDRESSED, BIAFRA WOULDN'T GO AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nnamdi kanu has downgraded himself to a local champion in the village
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by isnovic(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Some people go take paracetamol and sleeping pill to be able to rest da da this night.

According to one nairalander
I am not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by zidek(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
I believe that IPOB women are still dream and still living in the darkest moment of their life, after all this, they will still go for National ID card, voters card! Lol
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Dmec(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
georgen2u:
Let the e war begins
Wait oh
Nnammdi kanu is now Jesus Christ, nawaoh but he must be ready to be crucified like christ
Ignorance Is A Disease

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

This is neither the time nor the place to be criticising IPOB. Like them or loathe them, they are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, reasons why the independence movement is at where it's at now. We all need to unite if we want to get this referendum- it's already an uphill battle to get it when we're all united so imagine how much more difficult a feat it would be if we're divided amongst ourselves. Our cause is bigger than Kanu or even IPOB.

My Sister this independence our people are talking about, have you people really though I true. Do you people think Nigeria will even agree to allow Igbos to form their own Country easily like that? What about our neighbours Niger Delta, don't you see they will still be pa of Nigeria? Do you just want to form a nation that is only Igbos? Does a tree make a forest?

There are other many questions that time will not allow me to state. Honestl I think this Biafra quest is just a pipe dream. Nnamdi Kanu is just leading our people to ethnic cleansing. We should not let history repeat itself.

Nigeria may have not perfect for us with many issues but I think being in Nigeria favours us. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Tiv, etc pulling resources together will favour us more than being a lone ranger. We all should learn to shun our differences and work together as children from one God.
I have stated my own mind
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
LilPeezy:
e pain d guy. abeg if my comment pain u. Oga I dey my house come n beat me

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
djon78:

My Sister this independence our people are talking about, have you people really though I true. Do you people think Nigeria will even agree to allow Igbos to form their own Country easily like that? What about our neighbours Niger Delta, don't you see they will still be pa of Nigeria? Do you just want to form a nation that is only Igbos? Does a tree make a forest?

There are other many questions that time will not allow me to state. Honestl I think this Biafra quest is just a pipe dream. Nnamdi Kanu is just leading our people to ethnic cleansing. We should not let history repeat itself.

Nigeria may have not perfect for us with many issues but I think being in Nigeria favours us. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Tiv, etc pulling resources together will favour us more than being a lone ranger. We all should learn to shun our differences and work together as children from one God.
I have stated my own mind

I see nothing wrong in you expressing your opinion and I believe that everyone should be able to do so without fear of retribution, which is one of the reasons why I'd like us to separate from Nigeria.

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with you here. I find it rather interesting that you believe Igbo independence to be a "pipe dream" but think that the Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Tivs etc will suddenly end decades of strained and violent, in some cases, relationships to work together to make Nigeria a better country. Of the two, only one was actually achieved, albeit temporarily, yet you think that the other one- something that has never happened in Nigeria's 100 year history- is much more likely to happen... undecided

I don't know about you but I've thought about our independence and I believe that it can work and is certainly more likely to succeed than Nigeria is. Of course it will take hard work and Nigeria will not let go willingly but if you look at the independent nations of today, particularly those in Africa and Asia, how many of them earned their independence easily? Sometimes I wonder whether the (relatively) easy and peaceful way that Nigeria got her independence has made her people to not understand what it feels like to struggle for self-determination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by cumbak60: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

I see nothing wrong in you expressing your opinion and I believe that everyone should be able to do so without fear of retribution, which is one of the reasons why I'd like us to separate from Nigeria.

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with you here. I find it rather interesting that you believe Igbo independence to be a "pipe dream" but think that the Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Tivs etc will suddenly end decades of strained and violent, in some cases, relationships to work together to make Nigeria a better country. Of the two, only one was actually achieved, albeit temporarily, yet you think that the other one- something that has never happened in Nigeria's 100 year history- is much more likely to happen... undecided

I don't know about you but I've thought about our independence and I believe that it can work and is certainly more likely to succeed than Nigeria is. Of course it will take hard work and Nigeria will not let go willingly but if you look at the independent nations of today, particularly those in Africa and Asia, how many of them earned their independence easily? Sometimes I wonder whether the (relatively) easy and peaceful way that Nigeria got her independence has made her people to not understand what it feels like to struggle for self-determination.

Now, I have a problem with the bold. You can have your independence on a platter of gold, if you are diplomatic and tactical enough to obtain it; what determines a great nation is her foundation, vision, leadership and ideology, of which I'm not seeing in present crop of IPOB and her movement. I think the Nigerian mistake is about to repeat itself in IPOB led Biafra. If you guys continue in this senseless fanaticism, that looks more like a religion revival, honestly, you are going to loose lots of your fan base, especially from my state angle. I speak nothing but the truth. Honestly, I'm pissed. angry
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Unfortunately these leaders you are denying hold the 4 aces.

Without their withdrawal from the present Nigerian politics,agitation for biafra will never see the light of day.

You don't use the western mentality to Guage that of the black race and the sins of the past generation still has a ripple effect till date.

On January 15, 1966 Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu decided to turn a night-time training exercise known as "Exercise Damisa" into a full blown military coup and the Plotters were
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo),
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo),
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo),
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo),
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo),
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo),
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbu Oji (Igbo).
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo),
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba),

This was why it was tagged "igbo coup" with just one Yorba officer.

Now here are the names of some of the political leaders killed...

Prime Minister of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa;

Premier of Northern Nigeria, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello:

Premier of Western Region; Sir Samuel Ladoke Akintola;

Finance Minister, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh;

Wife of Ademulegun, Mrs. Lateefat;

Wife of the then Premier of Northern Nigeria, Hafusat; Zarumi Sardauna,

Senior Assistant on Security to the then Premier, Ahmed Ben Musa

Government Driver to the then Premier, Ahmed Pategi. and so on.

Now remember that this is Africa and the generations of these South south, Yoruba and housa petriachs gruesomely killed in that coup are still ruling us today which is why there is a subliminal vendetta towards the Igbos and it is so unfortunate that rather for the Igbos to unite and break away,some of their elders still firm alliance with the government of the day.

Trust me,as far as this political romance continues,the Biafra agitation is D.O.A (Dead on arrival)
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry
becoz your Mumu&Efulefu
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Is he now a God? I don't blame the baboon rather his brainless IPOB followers.

Indeed people perish for lack of wisdom.
e pain em
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
cumbak60:

Now, I have a problem with the bold. You can have your independence on a platter of gold, if you are diplomatic and tactical enough to obtain it; what determines a great nation is her foundation, vision, leadership and ideology, of which I'm not seeing in present crop of IPOB and her movement. I think the Nigerian mistake is about to repeat itself in IPOB led Biafra. If you guys continue in this senseless fanaticism, that looks more like a religion revival, honestly, you are going to loose lots of your fan base, especially from my state angle. I speak nothing but the truth. Honestly, I'm pissed. angry

First of all, I'm not an IPOB member. Second of all, please list for me the nation states who've been handed their independence on a "platter of gold" and state how they're doing now. It's rare for a country to be given it's independence without the sacrifice of its people.

Also, I wasn't saying that struggling for independence leads to success as a nation. If you read carefully, you'll see that it was in response to that poster's claim that independence was a "pipe dream" because Nigeria would never let go of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by cumbak60: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

First of all, I'm not an IPOB member. Second of all, please list for me the nation states who've been handed their independence on a "platter of gold" and state how they're doing now. It's rare for a country to be given it's independence without the sacrifice of its people.

Also, I wasn't saying that struggling for independence leads to success as a nation. If you read carefully, you'll see that it was in response to that poster's claim that independence was a "pipe dream" because Nigeria would never let go of Igboland.
My apology for being a little bit extreme, and stereotyping, but honestly I'm pissed. IPOB is burning an opportunity for Igbos to have a country of theirs. I'll reply you on the other mention when I get my cool.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
aribisala0:
be kiaful
chai

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.

Territories

the only territory he conquer was his pubic hairs
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
aribisala0:
be kiaful

It could be your turn this time around.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Is he now a God? I don't blame the baboon rather his brainless IPOB followers.

Indeed people perish for lack of wisdom.

It is not easy for somebody to suffer for what he believes in.

Nelson Mandela was honoured by South Africans even more. Guess you know what it means to spend 27 years in prison ? Whenever a story is told about mandela, tears well up in my eyes.

Nnamdi Kanu has paid the price by spending 2 years in prison to the extent that he drew sympathy from the European Union, British house and sundry Nigerians who called for his release.

Guy, if you fit, tell police to allow you sleep inside cell for one night, you go appreciate FREEDOM FIGHTERS..
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Naughtysite:

It is not easy for somebody to suffer for what he believes in.

Nelson Mandela was honoured by South Africans even more. Guess you know what it means to spend 27 years in prison ? Whenever a story is told about mandela, tears well up in my eyes.

Nnamdi Kanu has paid the price by spending 2 years in prison to the extent that he drew sympathy from the European Union, British house and sundry Nigerians who called for his release.

Guy, if you fit, tell police to allow you sleep inside cell for one night, you go appreciate FREEDOM FIGHTERS..

Nelson Mandela wasn't worshipped like this. Between he did not sleep in the regular police cell. Don't be brainwashed bro
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Stinson007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
This barbaric show of shame corroborates the narratives of the Arewa youths. A situation whereby a secessionist leader is being worshipped like a demi god with no corresponding reproof from those that matters, only suggests that the Kaduna declaration was in good faith.

I don't think these people would get sense in this our generation. what a big shame!
What a foolish assertion, how many of your so called Nigerian politicians can mellow down for the people, so that they will be exalted by people.
Nigerian politicians are to blame
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
mynuel:
cry what a pity i am disappointed in these people.
how can you be disappointed when the Biafrans never appointed you in the first place.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

It could be your turn this time around.
no the turn of you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Aisha Babangida Gets Gold Plated Customized Utensils As Gifts From Malivehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.