Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) (44449 Views)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Women Throw Their Wrappers On The Ground For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by EternalTruth: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2017
monex:

exactly. and FG made his arrest and everything look like a big deal. Person wey one DPO suppose arrest for one local police station.
DSS got involved thereby giving him plenty media coverage.

the guy is a semi-illiterate tout with delusions of grandeur. no more than that

the bolded hot me laughing so hard. Lol
You're wicked.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2017
w1sEmAn:
people that dont know what dey are fighting

Their point is clear but your envy won't let u see

4 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Beverages: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2017
This man is so so determined.

He deserves all that honour.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by cumbak60: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Lol...Afonja.
Your brain is wired to read/write and process afonja, even when serious issue threatening the existence of the Igbo race is on. Fuvck off my mention anuvia. Nnamdi Kanu is the worst thing right now happening to Ndi'gbo. Masturbate on my mention and get your ass spanked. angry

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2017
oh God! When ll Evans tribe have sense?

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Dainfamous:
maybe your mum is spreading her wrapper inside alhajis' bedroom
Chai!!!! See where ur perveted mind is taking you to...I won't quote u again....my mom is not what u just posted...I won't insult ur innocent mom...the one and only Alhaji my mom spread wrappers for is my DAD...

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2017
buchilino:

IT'S LIKE MOST PPLE LOVE OBSESSING ABOUT IGBOS A LOT.
I love the igbos and all my life I have related with them more than any other tribe but one problem with many Igbos is the sheepish mindset they have.

Is it not clear that Kanu is just an attention seeker?

Igbos shout marginalization yet their leaders still partake in Nigerian politics please who is fooling who.

The first military coup in Nigerian was predominantly carried out by igbos thereby removing our very first democratically elected president who strangely enough was an Igbo man by the name Nnamdi azikwe thereby putting Nigeria in chaos and that was the Genesis of the turpsy turvy we had in leadership and even was the root cause of the civil war. The so called Ojukwu started a war he could not end and ended up running away and abandoning his people after millions of innocent igbo lives were lost.

Now the scenerie is repeating itself...many igbos have died recently over this biafra issue and foolish enough same igbos are worshipping this clueless guy...I weep for the igbos because they are so proud and they lack unity.
First it was "massob" powered by Nwazurike and now Ipob powered by Kanu. ..foolish disunity.

I'm very sure they may end up killing themselves in the bid to have a leader even if the Biafra nation is eventually actualized.
They removed their very own from power in 1966 and same people are now claiming they are marginalized abeg who is fooling who.

Ironically the foolish young generation dying like fowl over this failed course are totally ignorant of the Genesis of their agitation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1111017-women-throw-wrappers-nnamdi-kanu-walk-photos.html
see wahala oooo,Biafra is a dream that cannot come to reality, the event of the past few week proved it right,why are the Igbo's reluctant to move away from arewa,this gullible people seem to forget that the so called Nazi nmadi KANU wife and kids are far away in London, when katakata start now KANU will move to the other side,someone that have dual citizenship. And the gullible ones are ready to die during the struggle, how many family have been compensated when they lost loved ones. A man or woman that wear clothes made of casava leaf should not go near a goat

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2017
he is a hero indeed

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by smashad(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2017
we all know what followed after the triumphant entry don't we? death on the cross
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2017
They did the same thing to Jesus and he was later crucified.

He should tread carefully.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Walking on wrapper is not enough. Make una kuku lie down naked make he walk on top of una. Yeye people
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by skipo123: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2017
I am very sad that my people re gullible.This Nnamdi kalu is a smart guy banking on gullibility of my people to milk them and make name.Confirmed con artist
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by cumbak60: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2017
skipo123:
I am very sad that my people re gullible.This Nnamdi kalu is a smart guy banking on gullibility of my people to milk them and make name.Confirmed con artist
This is just the beginning of his downfall. He is going to fall faster than an object pulled by gravity. Watch it.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by origima: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2017
The great Igbo race is in shame....chaiii,I pity my people to have fallen so low to worship one petty boy.And for this boy to allow bowing for him and this type vain praises,his days are numbered

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:

I agree, he has achieved more than Awolowo tongue

Awo never went to kuje, he has has achieved more than awo on that front, awo never became onikuje of kuje.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by lastchild: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry
he's Kanu not Kalu, your stupidity of not knowing who he is started from your inability to mention his name correctly, fool

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
O ma she o! This is their kind of Hero ! A mere Criminal. It is not surprising;they are programmed to reason this way.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2017
origima:
The great Igbo race is in shame....chaiii,I pity my people to have fallen so low to worship one petty boy.And for this boy to allow bowing for him and this type vain praises,his days are numbered

Unfortunately average igbo man will die to be in kanu 's position. They are vainglorious, arrogant and impulsive.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mumu people nonsense post undecided embarassed

Afonjas at his peak!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by charleyy: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.
E be like dis 1 ger skushi 4 head
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2017
This guy is forming Celebrity for those gulliblle followers, i think we are enjoying this movie grin
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by OkoYibo: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2017
It's Buhari and co that messed up. Jailing Kanu in Abuja was a foolish move.

They should have locked Kanu up in one remote prison in Birnin Kebbi. Zero media coverage, zero protests and zero visibility.

Even Kanu himself would forget about himself.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by ezewinted1(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2017
allrightsir:

the same NNamdi Kanu who said 99.9% of igbo women are prostitutes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
as in ehn, I just want them to go

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Greater than Daura Buhari
Greater than Tinubu
Greater than Awolowo
Greater than Fayose
Greater than Osinbajo
Greater than Jonathan
Greater than obasanjo

*Long live Biafra
*Long live Igbo's world-wide
*Long live Nnamdi KANU
*Long live Africa

6 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2017
IF I HAVE A WRAPPER I WILL THROW MINE.....A LEADER LIKE NEVER BEFORE.....THE JESUS OF MY TIME.....A LEADER THAT HAVEN'T FIRED ONE PHYSICAL BULLET YET BUT HAS FIRED THE CANNON OF TRUTH THAT IS SHAKING THE WHOLE CONTINENT

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry
I would have been surprised at how people worshipped this man but when I remember how they worship men in the alter, it surprises me no more.

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by obiezed: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Toks2008:
I love the igbos and all my life I have related with them more than any other tribe but one problem with many Igbos is the sheepish mindset they have.

Is it not clear that Kanu is just an attention seeker?

Igbos shout marginalization yet their leaders still partake in Nigerian politics please who is fooling who.

The first military coup in Nigerian was predominantly carried out by igbos thereby removing our very first democratically elected president who strangely enough was an Igbo man by the name Nnamdi azikwe thereby putting Nigeria in chaos and that was the Genesis of the turpsy turvy we had in leadership and even was the root cause of the civil war. The so called Ojukwu started a war he could not end and ended up running away and abandoning his people after millions of innocent igbo lives were lost.

Now the scenerie is repeating itself...many igbos have died recently over this biafra issue and foolish enough same igbos are worshipping this clueless guy...I weep for the igbos because they are so proud and they lack unity.

They removed their very own from power in 1966 and same people are now claiming they are marginalized abeg who is fooling who.

Ironically the foolish young generation dying like fowl over this failed course are totally ignorant of the Genesis of their agitation.
Dear,dear,weep not child.

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by ayimugah(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2017
dis is the most stupid post i have ever seen on nairaland.and dis so called agitation of sovereign biafra state,the whole thing is crazy and nmadi kano has turn litttle god to the igbos,its a shame dat they cant see the picture nmadi kano is painting for himself and he is already achieving his aims.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
This show why Igbo women are not making their tribe proud like the Yoruba ladies.

Infact, all these flat heads are just too ridiculous. What has nnamdi done to deserve that. He is now their God or Jesus second abi what?
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
vanbonattel:
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.

He conquered only that small cell in Kuje prison. I pray they give you people your Biafra, a landlocked nation with only an undredgeable river Niger as closest resemblance to sea.

We Niger Deltans are going to tax the living daylight out of you guys for use of our ports. Trust Afonjas will not even let you use theirs.
Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
see wahala oooo,Biafra is a dream that cannot come to reality, the event of the past few week proved it right,why are the Igbo's reluctant to move away from arewa,this gullible people seem to forget that the so called Nazi nmadi KANU wife and kids are far away in London, when katakata start now KANU will move to the other side,someone that have dual citizenship. And the gullible ones are ready to die during the struggle, how many family have been compensated when they lost loved ones. A man or woman that wear clothes made of casava leaf should not go near a goat
I'm Igbo, those igbos running with this guy are confused, but it's even stupid if none igbos to think any Igbo living outside the confines of Igbo states agree with this guy.

We have more important things to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) / Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.