Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell (19635 Views)

Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by illusion2: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
Another reason ,women should learn to zip up !  tongue

As my peeps would say - O NI SE RU E MO !  grin grin grin grin

But seriously,few guys (i.e MEN),brag about sleeping with women,what happens like I have found out is that you(guy or babe) tell one VERY CLOSE FRIEND, & swear them to secrecy. They in turn tell JUST ONE VERY,VERY CLOSE FRIEND of theirs & swear them to secrecy. . . .and so it goes !

So you believe ," I only told my really tight friend & s/he promised on thier mother's grave not to tell" . . . but there you go ! I doubt people deliberately kiss & tell (except teenagers of course,where canning may be equivalent to a conquest cheesy ) .
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
ibkaye:

Maybe we need to create groups.

In terms of kissing and telling there are those who may discuss with a few close friends that he/she has slept with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend plus a few very minor details, sometimes it cannot always be controlled, fair enough, this guy/girl knows his/her boundaries, what to tell and when to keep tight lipped.

Then there's the guy that brags indiscriminately about his sexual exploits, non stop, usually to boost his ego, it's almost always a competition to see who can get the better girl, who can manage to lay this or that girl, etc thus the only way to get points is to 'kiss and tell', now this is where the whole thing about 'self confidence' comes in, locker room behavior.

Then there are the girls who gossip about their bedroom antics to belittle a guy.

Both males and females do it, we can't pinpoint it to one gender.

Sometimes you just can't help letting a few things slip but like with most things, it's your reason behind your actions that matter the most  undecided

Smart girl.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2010
@poster

Your friend is a demented idiot.
For bleep's sake is that what people do in the choirs these days??
S.h.a.g each other and abort babies?? I'm sure she's one of the 'lift u holy hands' people.

I've never seen any more justifiable case than this.
[b]You judge a man for telling his friends about what he's done when you can't keep your legs shut??
[/b]Ladies are a joke sometimes.

Sorry guys . . . excuse my French.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sauron1: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
eldee:

@poster
Your friend is a demented idiot.
S.h.a.g each other and abort babies?? I'm sure she's one of the 'lift u holy hands' people.

These ladies have turned our Churches into a shagg[i]i[/i]ng ground.
You are more likely to find a LovePeddler in the Church these days than on Allen Avenue.

I've never seen any more justifiable case than this.
[b]You judge a man for telling his friends about what he's done when you can't keep your legs shut??
[/b]Ladies are a joke sometimes.

Buncha hypocrites!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are more likely to find a LovePeddler in the Church these days than on Allen Avenue.

I know . . . it's these same people that call themselves worship leaders/praise team.
They're meant to be examples for people like Ibkaye that go to church every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday grin grin

~Sauron~:

Buncha hypocrites!!!!

I saw four pages of bashing and I decided to read the story.
So one chorister sha[i]g[/i]s and eliminates a life, and the badguy is the one that told a friend??
They can't shut their legs but they expect us to cover their secrets for them . . . fuc[i]ki[/i]ng whores.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
eldee:

I know . . . it's these same people that call themselves worship leaders/praise team.
They're meant to be examples for people like Ibkaye that go to church every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday grin grin
Pffffft! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
eldee:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw four pages of bashing and I decided to read the story.
So one chorister sha[i]g[/i]s and eliminates a life, and the badguy is the one that told a friend??
They can't shut their legs but they expect us to cover their secrets for them . . . fuc[i]ki[/i]ng whores.

She was expecting the dude to cover up the murder of an unborn baby. grin cheesy
The same chorister is the one telling us to always follow the Lord's commandments.
Tell you what. . . . . We are in a bottle. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Just to clarify, if you are in your man's house late at night (and sleeping over) and your best female friend calls you or a discussion leads to you having to reveal you slept over, you would lie to your friend that you are at home? That you have never slept at his?

Since you and Ibkaye are exceptions (I can understand hers as she is 18 years or less, so there is a higher chance she can still be a "V", you look in your 20s, your's is possible but more rare), I know for sure girls discuss such easily amongst themselves, and they would bi.tch if another girl is receiving (gist) and not giving. That girl would be isolated and excluded after sometime. It is even a talent competition amongst them to show how many [quality and eligible] guys make a move on them and which one was romantic and made them melt. Maybe you and Ibkaye just overplay the religious veil even with your best friends.

I just turned 19.
If i was sleeping over in my boyfriends house, yeah of course i would tell her just in case there was an emergency or something and she needed to get hold of me.

But there are two things involved here . Telling your friends that you are sleeping over, and then there is actively boasting to your friends of the guys you have or haven't slept with. The latter is what I am strongly against. Also, some guys take it too far. They say that they've slept with a girl even though they haven't.

And among my friends, everyone knows that they are allowed to keep some things private. Your sexual or non sexual life is your business.  But then I'm quite a secretive person so if someone started asking me too many questions, i would just blank them after a while.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ChiBabe2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayo84:

wh0o says it's only men who kiss and tell
women do too, infact, they shldnt blame anyone when their female friends start disturbing the guy because of his prowess

This much is true, you can never talk about a person and brag about intimate things without the listeners getting curious. They might even want to take on the guy/girl subject by seduction also--to see if the good sex gossip is true. Somebody always has somebody else they trust to tell a secret to! Both guys and girls are guilty in my opinon undecided I just think its the level of respect you have for that person you slept with that determines how much you will spill.

Everyone is made of the same flesh, all sinners that are capable of making bad choices. People that go to church or hold positions there are obviously not heaven sent virgin angels. Come on!!  wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

eldee:

Chei, na so?

I dey go church next sunday be that. Abeg wey that my fine good boy shirt make I iron am.  grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

She was expecting the dude to cover up the murder of an unborn baby. grin cheesy
The same chorister is the one telling us to always follow the Lord's commandments.
Tell you what. . . . . We are in a bottle. grin

Infact, I think I need to visit one of these Nigerian churches. grin grin
I was wondering why you suddenly got extremely interested in church and 'house fellowship' grin grin grin

ibkaye:

Pffffft! cheesy

Weren't you the one inviting me to Prayer Meeting the other day??
Just promise me you won't join the choir wink wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Chei, na so?

I dey go church next sunday be that. Abeg wey that my fine good boy shirt make I iron am.  grin

And the vicious cycle continues cheesy

eldee:

Weren't you the one inviting me to Prayer Meeting the other day??
Just promise me you won't join the choir wink wink

I joined already, quit after 2 weeks cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
eldee:

Infact, I think I need to visit one of these Nigerian churches. grin grin
I was wondering why you suddenly got extremely interested in church and 'house fellowship' grin grin grin

U don't wanna miss those hugs on Sunday evenings. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Especially for new comers . . .   " Welcome in the name of the Lord!!!!! "
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

I just turned 19.
If i was sleeping over in my boyfriends house, yeah of course i would tell her just in case there was an emergency or something and she needed to get hold of me.

But there are two things involved here . Telling your friends that you are sleeping over, and then there is actively boasting to your friends of the guys you have or haven't slept with. The latter is what I am strongly against. Also, some guys take it too far. They say that they've slept with a girl even though they haven't.

And among my friends, everyone knows that they are allowed to keep some things private. Your sexual or non sexual life is your business.  But then I'm quite a secretive person so if someone started asking me too many questions, i would just blank them after a while.

Thanks for clarifying.

At least I can say I never roll with guys at that level of thinking (boasting or lying). My guys are very open about when they are successful and when the girl plainly says no. There is no shame there between us. They say it as it is and "No" that is most likely outcome anyway.

What we do is that we sit down, conduct a detailed step by step analysis of why he was unsuccessful. Brainstorm on likely mistakes, develop a root cause analysis map, exchange ideas on previous success in similar types of scenarios, we throw out individual advice, consult some female friends to review and validate points and he goes out to practice what he has learnt armed with new tactics.  grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Thanks for clarifying.

At least I can say I never roll with guys at that level of thinking (boasting or lying). My guys are very open about when they are successful and when the girl plainly says no. There is no shame there between us. They say it as it is and "No" that is most likely outcome anyway.

What we do is that we sit down, conduct a detailed step by step analysis of why he was unsuccessful. Brainstorm on likely mistakes, develop a root cause analysis map, exchange ideas on previous success in similar types of scenarios, we throw out individual advice, consult some female friends to review and validate points and he goes out to practice what he has learnt armed with new tactics.  grin

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by jaybee3(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Thanks for clarifying.

What we do is that we sit down, conduct a detailed step by step analysis of why he was unsuccessful. Brainstorm on likely mistakes, develop a root cause analysis map, exchange ideas on previous success in similar types of scenarios, we throw out individual advice, consult some female friends to review and validate points and he goes out to practice what he has learnt armed with new tactics.   grin
all dis cos una wan enter game of jigi jigi? na wa oh.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Thanks for clarifying.

At least I can say I never roll with guys at that level of thinking (boasting or lying). My guys are very open about when they are successful and when the girl plainly says no. There is no shame there between us. They say it as it is and "No" that is most likely the outcome anyway.

Chai . . . you really broke it down like you were going in for the kill . . . " Armed with new tactics ". Na war ?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sauron1: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2010
jay bee:

all dis cos una wan enter game of jigi jigi? na wa oh.

This is BUSINESS. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
ibkaye:

I joined already, quit after 2 weeks cheesy

Hehehe . . . as long as you didn't go to any rehearsal session, I'm aiite with that.
Those guys have turned church into sumn else.

~Sauron~:

Is it me or are those choir chics in Lighthouse just hotttt??
And it's almost like they don't know especially with the way they say 'I love you, darling' every second.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

Chai . . . you really broke it down like you were going in for the kill . . . " Armed with new tactics ". Na war ?

Na war when some of these guys are going 2 months without o. At that point dem dey hold WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction). Just pray say no be you dem woo o. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Thanks for clarifying.

I nominate you to take the role of the manager for the Super Eagles. grin grin grin

This is exactly what ladies don't understand.
After bringing about ten experiences together, you can begin to form correlations and recurring trends.
It's just logic, that's why guys that grow up around loads of brothers and cousins are generally good with ladies.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Favormi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

This is BUSINESS. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by parislomo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ poster:
Kindly console Miss Gloria to go do restitution instead of the adventure of Inspector Bediako she's embarked on!
Fornication and abortion. . . Minister in song. . .
On the 'kiss & tell', I don't quite understand that! angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Na war when some of these guys are going 2 months without o. At that point dem dey hold WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction). Just pray say no be you dem woo o.  undecided

I assume you are one of those guys . . .  shocked shocked grin . It cant be me sha. I've learnt my lesson. No more chewing - gum boys . . . a .k. a Uni undergraduates.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

I assume you are one of those guys . . .  shocked shocked grin . It cant be me sha. I've learnt my lesson. No more chewing - gum boys . . . a .k. a Uni undergraduates.

Me ke?  shocked I no get game o.

I suffer from Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), so that type thing no they happen for my life.  grin

And thanks for thinking I am a Uni undergrad.  grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Me ke?  shocked I no get game o.

I suffer from Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD), so that type thing no they happen for my life.  grin

And thanks for thinking I am a Uni undergrad.  grin

U no get game abi? Liar!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
IF you are not a uni undergrad, what are you then?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

U no get game abi? Liar!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
IF you are not a uni undergrad, what are you then?

Me, I am a bit slow with chics o. grin

What made you think I was undergrad in the first place? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Me, I am a bit slow with chics o. grin

What made you think I was undergrad in the first place? cheesy

Lol . . . part of being a student i guess . . . u just automatically assume that everyone else is. Especially if you don't know them from Adam.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by amefi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2010
To me it is not a matter of guys kiss and tell, God used him and maybe you to expose some immorality in your church----choir or praise department. God cannot condone such act as fornication, Heb13:4. God inhabits the praises of His people, you and your supposed guy being sanctuary or altar members, that involve in the worshipping of Almighty God could go into such sex escapades or exploits, besides, you in particular being a minister's daughter, would have played a lot of Achanic roles in your father's ministry, Joshua7:1-26. I would like to tell you that God wanted to bring deliverance upon you and the entire church, hence the outburst of your supposed guy. What you need now is to repent of your sins and probably rededicate yourself to God again if truly you were born again before the act and you will be glad you did (2Chronicles7:13-14). this year is going to be tough, but to the righteous, holy and obedient all round prosperity, mark my words, Deut32:13, Isa1:9,Deut28:1-13, Dan11:32b,, if you need help on spiritual matters contact the Bible, good luck.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

Lol . . . part of being a student i guess . . . u just automatically assume that everyone else is. Especially if you don't know them from Adam.

OK, student days are long behind me. grin

Awa naa tin dagba. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by yeswecan(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
Why do some ladies kiss and tell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.