Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (23657 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:
Bunch of jokers,
because the curriculum was reviewed under Jonathan,
that made the inclusion of Arabic studies a right decision ?

Arabic is optional. It is the 5th most spoken language in the world. English is the 3rd. French speaking countries are mostly Christians. Why no religious bias about that?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. 90% of u are very dull. Or actually read half way...and just comment. Despite the fact u can clearly see Arabic studies as optional...u are here crying wolf. In b/w who told u Arabic means Muslim. English is the 3rd most spoken language in the world,Arabic is the 5th.
U are to study either French or Arabic. French speaking g countries are mostly Christians....why is there no religious bias about that. What's the fuss about Arabic. There are Israeli Arabs that are Christians..that is justan example. U should update ur knowledge and stop all this online noise

u are actually the dull one here..let it sink inside ur thick skull...ARABIC MEANS MUSLIM...THE FIRST SPEAKERS OF ARABIC WERE MUSLIMS AND THEY SPREAD IT...OK..USE GOOGLE BOY...WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND..arabic shouldnt be optional...thats the point...thats how islam creeps in...do u know the story of lebanon.its always a case study for me anyday anytime...100% christian country.alllowed muslim refugees.they started a civil war..killed christians and now..guess what..lebanon..is 40% christian and 50% muslim..so let it sink in
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
francisbiz:

What about the Islamic Arabic studies that have been made compulsory, technically.
if anything is wrong with Arabic studies, then everything is wrong with French

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
if anything is wrong with Arabic studies, the everything is wrong with French

french is not associated with any religion boy..u are truly dull oooo

arabic is associated with a religion called..ISLAM
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by bigfish3k: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Judolisco:
D curriculum should be reviewed by adding other languages someone not interested in French would be made to go for Arabic that's rubbish Arabic is a language agreed other languages like Spanish, Greek and Hebrew should be introduced as well

latin should be included as well

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u are actually the dull one here..let it sink inside ur thick skull...ARABIC MEANS MUSLIM...THE FIRST SPEAKERS OF ARABIC WERE MUSLIMS AND THEY SPREAD IT...OK..USE GOOGLE BOY...WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND..arabic shouldnt be optional...thats the point...thats how islam creeps in...do u know the story of lebanon.its always a case study for me anyday anytime...100% christian country.alllowed muslim refugees.they started a civil war..killed christians and now..guess what..lebanon..is 40% christian and 50% muslim..so let it sink in

Your choice if u choose to learn or die in apt ignorance. In B/w what do u have to say about French considering that most French speaking countries are Christians. grin

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

How is Arabic language associated with a religion? I Hail ur dull ministry. Bye!
Arabic is a Language just like English.
If Arabic is associated with religion, then French, English are associated with religion too.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Your choice if u choose to learn or die in apt ignorance. In B/w what do u have to say about French considering that most French speaking countries are Christians. grin

lies muslims countries like algeria,morroco and co they speak french,ok...u are already dead in ur own self inflicted ignorance..ok...learning from someone that does not no poo...hell NO

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

How is Arabic associated with a religion? I Hail ur dull ministry. Bye!

Beginning in the 7th century CE, the Arab Conquests (also known as Islamic or Muslim Conquests) carried speakers of various Arabic dialects, with their religion of Islam and their language of Arabic, out of the Arabian Peninsula into almost all of the Middle East and North Africa, west into the Iberian Peninsula

MUMU..u see am....
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by bigfish3k: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

French is not of any religion but Arabic is of islam
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

How is Arabic language associated with a religion? I Hail ur dull ministry. Bye!
Arabic is a Language just like English.
If Arabic is associated with religion, then French, English are associated with religion too.
Do u know the Bible was translated from Arabic? grin

i guess ur a muslim fanatic..the langauage of the bible was not english,,ok.

What language is most associated with Christianity?

A sacred language is the particular language of a body of revelation. The Christian scripture is written in multiple languages and is not preferred in any one language, so Christianity does not have a sacred language in the same way that Hebrew is sacred to Judaism or Arabic to Islam.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lies muslims countries like algeria,morroco and co they speak french,ok...u are already dead in ur own self inflicted ignorance..ok...learning from someone that does not no poo...hell NO
You are a big fat liar. The 2 official languages in both countries are Arabic. French is spoken there just like people speak Arabic in Israel

2 Likes

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
bigfish3k:

French is not of any religion but Arabic is of islam

Lol.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by shukuokukobambi: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Deeldorado:

Again, not an advocate for CAN but I think they may be particular about Christian students in the North.

If that was their fear, why then the horrendous lie that CRK was being removed? Why stoop so low?

Also, I've lived in the north before and I know schools there have French teachers. Nobody was going to be forced to learn Arabic if they didn't wish to.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

You are a big fat liar. The 2 official languages in both countries are Arabic. French is spoken there just like people speak Arabic in Israel

Your choice if u choose to learn or die in apt ignorance. In B/w what do u have to say about French considering that most French speaking countries are Christians.

ignorant boy thats what u wrote above...u didnt say as official langauage,ok...am telling u arab countries speak french..even tho its not their official language..u should look stupid and dull now..because u comment without reading like u rightly accused 90% of people..
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Beginning in the 7th century CE, the Arab Conquests (also known as Islamic or Muslim Conquests) carried speakers of various Arabic dialects, with their religion of Islam and their language of Arabic, out of the Arabian Peninsula into almost all of the Middle East and North Africa, west into the Iberian Peninsula

MUMU..u see am....

Lol.
And what about the Christian missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa and beyond with their loud speakers, They used English language mostly....does that make English Language associated with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Your choice if u choose to learn or die in apt ignorance. In B/w what do u have to say about French considering that most French speaking countries are Christians.

ignorant boy thats what u wrote above...u didnt say as official langauage,ok...am telling u arab countries speak french..even tho its not their official language..u should look stupid and dull now..because u comment without reading like u rightly accused 90% of people..

U see how unintelligent u are
What does French speaking country mean?
With ur level of education, simple diction is add for u to understand.
When u say a country is a Language speaking country, it simply means thats official or most spoken language in the country.
Another lesson for u... cheesy

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Lol.
And what about the Christian missionaries that brought Christianity to Africa and beyond with their loud speakers, They used English language mostly....does that make English Language associated with Christianity.

because the people they were speaking to were not people still living in the middles ages and again english is not the language of christianity...no matter how u try to twist it..arabic is an islamic langauage and everyone knows this..ok
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by bigfish3k: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
CoolChinex07:
I almost believe this rubbish propaganda until I was recently assign to teach the revised CRS under Religious and National Values as an Npower Volunteer. some people are so desperate to cause religious crisis in the country by spreading falsehood. CAN really fall my hand by being part of this propaganda campaign!!!

its very unnecessary to start tampering with those religious studies be it islam or CRK . its highly unnecessary. we don't need it. please those supporting the government should tell us the negativities associated with the way it was before. and what are the benefits of this new method, if not the 'status quo' should remain. because me am not understanding
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

because the people they were speaking to were not people still living in the middles ages and again english is not the language of christianity...no matter how u try to twist it..arabic is an islamic langauage and everyone knows this..ok

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

U guy's are clowns.

Let's take a survey of English speaking countries.

What is there major religion?

Why is English not associated with the religion since most Arabic speaking countries are muslim,therefore Arabic is Islam cheesy

If u can give an intelligent answer to this, void of self deceit....than I will accept I av been a Mockery of myself

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

U see how unintelligent u are
What does French speaking country mean?
With ur level of education, simple diction is add for u to understand.
When u say a country is a Language speaking country, it simply means thats official or most spoken language in the country.
Another lesson for u... cheesy

i know ur a muslim fanatic...am responding to what you posted...am letting you know arabs speak french....mumu the official language of djibouti is french..
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
bigfish3k:

its very unnecessary to start tampering with those religious studies be it islam or CRK . its highly unnecessary. we don't need it. please those supporting the government should tell us the negativities associated with the way it was before. and what are the benefits of this new method, if not the 'status quo' should remain. because me am not understanding

There is no negative with it. This is the standard in developed countries.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

U guy's are clowns.

Let's take a survey of English speaking countries.

What is there major religion?

Why is English not associated with the religion since most Arabic speaking countries are muslim,therefore Arabic is Islam cheesy

If u can give an intelligent answer to this, void of self deceit....than I will accept I av been a Mockery of myself

do i need to break ur skull put this inside and seal it back

ENGLISH IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY...LIKE ARABIC AND ISLAM...JEEZ!!!!

jesus christ spoke Aramaic

another lesson for u.go figure wetin be Aramaic
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

do i need to break ur skull put his inside and seal it back

ENGLISH IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY...LIKE ARABIC AND ISLAM...JEEZ!!!!

You have said nothing cheesy

Your only proof that Arabic is Muslim is cos Arabic was used to spread Islam. Or is there any other thing? grin

Men... this dullness is epic

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by mapet: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
adem30:
The most annoying part is that it is His very own aides are the one still raising the lase alarm to their gullible. they knows the accept any rubbish they tell them. I only feel sorry for the CAN that cant verify simple rumor on their own before acting on it, very shameful

That was what I raised earlier on. Imagine Reno and FFK that served in GEJ's govt. Much more embarrasing is the president of CAN after weight of evidence asking silly questions

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

You have said nothing cheesy

Your only proof that Arabic is Muslim is cos Arabic was used to spread Islam. Or is there any other thing? grin

Men... this dullness is epic

am glad u agree now that the first speakers were muslims...muslims own the langauage is a muslim langauage..followers of jesus christ can say Aramaic and hebrew is their language and thats a language associated with religion and not ENGLISH..u are the dull one here.because ur just trying to force arabic down our throats as an alternative..we say no...another language thats not associated with religion is better

NIGERIANS DONT WANT TO HEAR...ARA....NOT TO TALK OF BIC

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by koboko69: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

am glad u agree now that the first speakers were muslims...muslims own the langauage is a muslim langauage..followers of jesus christ can say Aramaic and hebrew is their language and thats a language associated with religion and not ENGLISH..u are the dull one here.because ur just trying to force arabic down our throats as an alternative..we say no...another language thats not associated with religion is better

NIGERIANS DONT WANT TO HEAR...ARA....NOT TO TALK OF BIC
Lol.
And who told u everyone likes French the other optional course. U people are sick cheesy. Or is French not being forced down on those that don't want French too by ur logic. What fakes u feel there are not Muslims that will take the French class instead of Arabic?

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by mapet: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
See screenshot if school Curriculum.

U can clearly see start CRS and IRS will be studied separately.

For thos making noise about Arabic studies, u can also see it is optional.

As a matter of fact, it is expected u study another Language ( French or Arabic) with English language.

Why the fuss about Arabic being taught?

Most French speaking countries are Christians, why are the Muslims not accusing of Christianazation too? Arabic is among one of the biggest languages in the world too.

This dirty, ignorant religious politics is just being played by slow, silly ignorant mofos like FFK, APPLE, FAYOSE, RENO MCKERY and the likes. It is sad.

Cc
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

This was what I laboriously tried to explain to 2 irredeemable guys on the other thread yet they refused to get. It is even sadder that in my Son's school, coincidentally they made the assessment of CRS limited to class assessment and mid-term exams but not end of term exams. Come and see supposedly educated parents demonstrating crude and arrogant ignorance, saying the Minister of Education has removed CRS from school curriculum and my son's school (which is actually a Redeemed school) obeyed

1 Like

Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

Lol.
And who told u everyone likes French the other optional course. U people are sick cheesy. Or is French not being forced down on those that don't want French too by ur logic. What fakes u feel there are not Muslims that will take the French class instead of Arabic?

who doesnt love frenchthen that person must be sick like u and ur fellow bands of middle age cry babies...EVERYONE LOVE FRENCH boy...lies french is not been forced down our throats....of course muslims like french even more than arabic..LOL..algerian,morrocans...all of them.they love french and they rush to france...tell us..what is ur problemwhy are u defending ur stealth jihad with so much passion...we dont want arabic as an option..NA BY FORCE??must notherners always dictate to nigerians?
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by mapet: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:

There are Isreali-Arabs who are Christians. I Still find it difficult to understand why they see Arabic as muslim. I don tire sef.
Arabic is the 5th most spoken language in the world. English is the 3rd.

Funnily enough, on Wikipedia the whole history of Arabic is exhaustively written, but no; these people will never read. They will be making daft submissions that studying Arabic is to propagate Islam.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by francisbiz: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
koboko69:
if anything is wrong with Arabic studies, then everything is wrong with French
That is why the country should be divided, human beings go to the south, while upgraded animals go to the north.
Re: CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
francisbiz:

That is why the country should be divided, human beings go to the south, while upgraded animals go to the north.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose / Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.