Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us (1880 Views)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites / Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by zombieHUNTER: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Markfemi2:

I'm so pissed up he's making such a statement it doesn't matter where they are placed

Yorubas have 24 senators in Nigeria but work with only 18
18- south west
3-Kwara
1-Kogi west
1-edo

How can Kwara and Kogi be attending arewa meeting because of ilorin ??
dont mind him... There are many like him that have been deceived by divide and conquer tacticians
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Ereolamide: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Markfemi2:

So you know it's a flaw but you quoted it doesn't matter ?
Is Nigeria not a flaw herself?
Why do think everyone is clamouring for restructuring?

Gosh, where did you creep out from and please stop quoting my handle.

Thanks.
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Markfemi2: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:

Is Nigeria not a flaw herself?
Why do think everyone is clamouring for restructuring?

Gosh, where did you creep out from and please stop quoting my handle.

Thanks.

Then support a fair deal and stop with the it doesn't matter narrative !
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Skinnienigga(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Lmao. Oshekiru ke?

Markfemi2:
Hello fellow Yorubas
I am sure an ijaw oshekiru man can decide his fate to be on his own be with Biafra or be with Nigeria

As for us what's the way forward ?
Our brothers in Kwara and Kogi is what we should Chanel our energy on not niger delta

Red state is Yoruba land
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by emmasege: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Markfemi2:

Geographically Kwara is a western state
So is Kogi
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Nbote(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:

Both parties are guilty in that regard, those comments you see are just way to ridicule the Igbo struggle just the same Igbos indulge in the same.

It's not what you should sweat yourself about, people are naturally passionate about their tribes, both parties should just tone down the vitrols, because you're sowing hatred you most likely will regret when it bears fruit.

Go over to new topics and find out how many threads are created daily jus to ridicule IPOB/Biafra den u'll see exactly what I mean. If d name calling and ridiculing is mutual, what say u about d daily opening of threads jus to ridicule IPOB and their Biafra agitation??

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by blackfase(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
xx
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Ereolamide: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Nbote:

Go over to new topics and find out how many threads are created daily jus to ridicule IPOB/Biafra den u'll see exactly what I mean. If d name calling and ridiculing is mutual, what say u about d daily opening of threads jus to ridicule IPOB and their Biafra agitation??
What about calling anyone that opposes Igbo affairs, Yoruba Muslim/Afonja.

Stop being an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:

What about calling anyone that opposes Igbo affairs, Yoruba Muslim/Afonja.

Stop being an hypocrite.

D name calling like U said is mutual but jus like d OP said Ur ppl seem to b much more engrossed with Igbos and their agitation.. I simply asked u about how many threads are created daily by yorubas jus to ridicule d agitation u claim u ppl don't care about.. D fact dat u won't want to admit dat fact makes u d hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by TheKingIsHere: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
mandarin:
I think the Yoruba people are less concerned about the Niger Delta save their desire for their kinsmen in Edo(largely Akoko Edo, Owan , Etsako and the Itsekiri from Delta)
I feel the Yoruba are focusing more on that than the oil in the Niger Delta.
Yorubas dont have any kinsmen in edo. Focus on Oyo, osun, ondo, kwara ogun. Lagos is not yoruba
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Markfemi2: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Yorubas dont have any kinsmen in edo. Focus on Oyo, osun, ondo, kwara ogun. Lagos is not yoruba

Baby factory product
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by ScotsReferendum: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
sorry1:
I don't know why we Yoruba always meddle with igbos whenever they are talking about biafra. Igbos have never claimed any of the Yoruba lands since they started agitating for biafra, why are we always disturbing them when they talk about biafra? Why are we jealous that Delta, some parts of edo, rivers,akwa ibom, cross river bayelsa are all part of biafra? Why are we always trying to fight for the so called nigerdeltans? Don't nigerdelta people have the mouth to fight for themselves?

Oh, Yoruba, ilorin is fast turning to northern state yet we don't care but at every slightest mention of biafra we will start rationing biafra for the biafrans even when it's not our business. Do we love igbos so much to always wanna meddle in their affairs? are we afraid that we won't be able to prosper when they finally get biafra, Yoruba we need to believe in ourselves and start thinking of our problems and stop helping biafrans think of their own. We claim sophistication but were dont act like it. we help our neighbors decide their home but our home has not been decided!!!

We need to start reasoning as true yorubas and not as Yoruba Muslims. @op Thank You for redircting our lost cause.

"........are we afraid that we won't be able to prosper when they finally get biafra, Yoruba we need to believe in ourselves and start thinking of our problems........". sorry1

If truly you are Yoruba, then all hopes aren't lost

The main thing Yorubas need is what you just wrote " Believe in oneself with the help of God."
Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by ScotsReferendum: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:

What defeatist nonsense are you yapping about, I trust your shouts on nairaland will correct the flaws, Good luck.

Lest I forget, so your advice is for Yoruba to stop meddling in Niger Delta affairs, which Yorubas don't do actually, I'm starting to doubt you're Yoruba at all.

Lies

Everyone knows how Yorubas pretend to be NigerDeltans

Except you are new to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Let's Hand Off Niger Delta Issue And Focus On Us by Kellibae(f): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ereolamide:

What defeatist nonsense are you yapping about, I trust your shouts on nairaland will correct the flaws, Good luck.

Lest I forget, so your advice is for Yoruba to stop meddling in Niger Delta affairs, which Yorubas don't do actually, I'm starting to doubt you're Yoruba at all.

Hahaha
Look at this one.. now u ar doubting him bcoz he said d truth. grin
if igbos do this u will start blabblin rubbish.
yorubas and Hypocrisy undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Doing Nothing. / CAN Has Come Again With Its Dubious Ignorance And Misinformation / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.