Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6225 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by meavox: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2020
President Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe is handing land back to White farmers after 20 years of Blacks ruining the economy. The news of this is in the article below.

We Blacks of Nigeria know what to do to save ourselves, our children and our economy - it is separation from Arewa by Confederation or Split up. But Blacks are unable to do the right thing. Our economy that was ok under Whites now after 60 years of "Independence" is in ruins.

Black pride will not fix our economy. Separation from Arewa will. Giving Nigeria back to Whites will as well.

Zimbabwe is between Black pride or saving their country by giving land back to Whites.

It seems that the CURSE OF HAM is real because how else can we explain that for Blacks to enjoy life we must either go live where Whites rule, or Whites must rule us in Africa?

So what will we do? Keep on suffering and our country dying? Or bring back Oyeebo? If Oyeebo is again in charge of Nigeria there will be no need for us to flee to their country any more! And those abroad will now be happy to return home.

Think about it now. Should we start a movement to ask Oyeebo to re-colonize us? See Zimbabwe.

=================================================================================

ZIMBABWE GIVES LAND BACK TO WHITE FARMERS AFTER WRECKING ECONOMY
Godfrey Marawanyika and Antony Sguazzin
Bloomberg•March 13, 2020

Yahoo News

Two decades after President Robert Mugabe wrecked Zimbabwe’s economy by urging black subsistence farmers to violently force white commercial farmers and their workers off their land, his successor has thrown in the towel.

Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has proposed settling all outstanding claims against it by farmers by offering them land.
“The object of the regulations is to provide for the disposal of land to persons entitled to compensation,” Land Minister Perence Shiri said in regulations published in the Government Gazette Friday.

The seizures that began in 2000 were ratified by the government, which said they were needed to redress colonial imbalances. A vibrant agricultural industry that exported tobacco and roses and grew most of the food the nation needed collapsed. Periodic food shortages ensued, inflation became the world’s highest and the manufacturing industry was decimated. What was one of Africa’s richest countries became one of its poorest.
Almost 4,500 white-owned properties and others protected under government-to-government agreements were affected by the program.

The southern African nation this year budgeted about Z$380 million ($21 million) for compensation. Several farms that were protected under so-called Bilateral Investment Protection Agreements belonged to nations including the U.K., South Africa, Australia, the Netherlands and Denmark.

AOURCE:
https://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-gives-land-back-white-150503602.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by misreal(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmmmm...
I believe africans can hold their own, without the whites.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Freestainworld(m): 6:25am On Mar 14, 2020
we are the owners of this place not the whites, what we need is to split as a nation and allow each zone to develop on their own, if the whites can do it, we can as well do it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by chatinent: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2020
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Totally in support of the idea... recolonization or we split

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2020
Totally in support of the idea... .recolonization or we split

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by meavox: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2020
misreal:
Hmmmmm...
I believe africans can hold their own, without the whites.

We seem to be able to do well only where Oyeebo is in charge. Like in USA, Canada or UK etc.

But look at Nigeria. Every day gets worse. If Oyeebo was here we'd have light, trains, tap water, proper schools and hospitals etc. My grandfather told me how UI was wonderful under Oyeebo when it started and was like University of London. If UK was still here UI would have been like Oxford attracting foreign students etc.

Even South Africa is getting worse now Blacks are in charge.

I don't know oooo. But I am wondering about this curse of Ham (Canaan)

9 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 14, 2020
You can do that when Biafra must have left Nigeria

Its obvious you all Nigerians can't handle your economy and grow it

An Igbo man has proven time and time again that he can grow something out of nothing

Leave us be give your country back to her creator

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2020
Who is the kid that suggested this trash?

Is it feasible or logical.

Damn! Too much educated illiterates in Nigeria.

English they can compose but 0 sense.

8 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by nengibo: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Racist, take your inferiority elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by misreal(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

We seem to be able to do well only where Oyeebo is in charge. Like in USA, Canada or UK etc.

But look at Nigeria. Every day gets worse. If Oyeebo was here we'd have light, trains, tap water, proper schools and hospitals etc. My grandfather told me how UI was wonderful under Oyeebo when it started and was like University of London. If UK was still here UI would have been like Oxford attracting foreign students etc.

generally, the average white man believes in the "white supremacy" school of thought.so, to place a white man at the helm of an African nation will lead to full blown modern slavery.i beliwve we shoudnt get carried away with the desire to live a good life and return our continent to a worse state called slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nbote(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Blacks have shown that dey can not do well for demselves overtime. Tribalism, religion and corruption eventually ruins dem all... Zimbabwe and South Africa is a case in study

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by helinues: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2020
So Mnangagwa is another calamity?

Well, Ada Boro also failed woefully in Gambia

Apart from Rwanda and Mauritius, other African leaders are disaster

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by meavox: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Who is the kid that suggested this trash?

Is it feasible or logical.

Damn! Too much educated illiterates in Nigeria.

English they can compose but 0 sense.

My friend, how can you say it is trash when Naija peepu all want to go live in Oyeebo country where Oyeebo is in charge, for a good life?

This is not time for Black pride oooo. It is time to think of what is best for us. We cannot all flee to Oyeebo's country. In Oyeebo country Oyeebo is in charge, right? So when we flee to Oyeebo country we are saying we want to live under Oyeebo rule! So rather than all of us flee to Oyeebo's land, let Oyeebo come rule us here. This is what I am asking. Look at the state of Nigeria. Does it not want to make you cry?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

Zimbabwe is not throwing in the towel, just correcting a past injustice. This is necessary as the country embarks on democratic reforms and seeks to stave off western sanctions.

At least now the whites have SOME of the land back but on government terms this time round.

And bear in mind that giving farms back to the whites is NOT exactly "handing Zimbabwe back to the whites" as you are alluding.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by meavox: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2020
nengibo:
Racist, take your inferiority elsewhere

Racist? Me? Inferiority? Me?

Ah ah!

Where have I lied? When Oyeebo was in charge of Nigeria our lives and economy was good. Now Blacks are in charge and no light, no toilets, everything portor-portor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by SciLab: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Let the country divide. The abookis ran this country like their cattles.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2020
Nothing infuriates me like this white worshipping mentality of Nigerians. Your love for whites is simply abnormal to be honest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2020
C'mon man, we don't need to handover the Nation to Caucasians or Asians. We blacks are smart...we just need to place the right people in the right positions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by nengibo: 7:06am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

Racist? Me? Inferiority? Me?

Ah ah!

Where have I lied? When Oyeebo was in charge of Nigeria our lives and economy was good. Now Blacks are in charge and no light, no toilets, everything portor-portor.
What else will you call your post, the implication that Nigerians and black in general can't adminster themselves is racist, elect credible leaders and see the difference

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

Mandela and Mbeki were black, was South Africa worse?

5 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Will a day ever go by?....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2020
nengibo:

What else will you call your post, the implication that Nigerians and black in general can't adminster themselves is racist, elect credible leaders and see the difference
I've been on this site for a long time and Nigerians say the most white supremacist sh.it on a daily and it boggles my mind. There's so much self-hate over there.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Cyberterror: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Zimbabwe is making a big mistake handing it's lands back to whites. They are succumbing to blackmail and intimidation by white power. The Briton who took their land by force are nothing more than thieves. Oyibo will never allow such injustice to stand if the situation were reversed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Will a day ever go by?....
Bro, you've asked this question for three days running, it's shocking! I always say if there's one African nation ripe for re-colonisation it's Nigeria.. The mental part is already colonised

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by justtoodark: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
you dey craze....!!??

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by justtoodark: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2020
Skyfornia:
Totally in support of the idea... .recolonization or we split

i dont understand....
soo,you biafrans would accept recolonization....??
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

Success - praise whitey
Failure - point the finger at blacky

Now here's a confusing part ; you Nigerians and other Africans ALWAYS claim that white people control 90% of our economy,and according to you all economic power is everything.So my question is,why are you blaming blacks for SA "getting worse" and not the whites who (according to you) control the economy?

If things are getting worse then why do some many Africans want to be South Africans so bad?

I will not say all is well down here but we still remain the best country in Africa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by justtoodark: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2020
nengibo:

don min am....south africans didnt tolerate their nonesense....
they were teargased....
let him go suggest something like this to other black people and see what will happen....
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by princemillla(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Handling a country back to a white man will be the most stupid thing to do in a time when the whole world is trying to dominate. Your country will only be used as a proxy to spy, arm depot, and all sort. Nigeria Has already been labelled by CNN as a country where Russia interfere,spy on the forthcoming us election..

Let each region manage it's resources or let's break away.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2020
We have to break the country to progress
When the president is quoting grazing routes gazetted by the British, it's obvious some section of the country are brain dead.
With the multitude of problems beseeching the north, look at the bills their senators are proposing,
It's obvious these people want to live in the past, and we seem to be hindering them

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bro, you've asked this question for three days running, it's shocking! I always say if there's one African nation ripe for re-colonisation it's Nigeria.. The mental part is already colonised
And I may ask it again before sunset on another white-worshipping topic,that's how worse the sambos have gotten

I wonder what's taking so long because even their leaders have begged for re-colonisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Questions Pius Anyim Over ₦750 Million Fraud / Pastor Edward Who Mock Tinubu's Health Is Dead / Why Is Fuel Now Cheapest In SW & Very Costly In North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.