Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) (36577 Views)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian man, Elvis Iwuji who surprised his girlfriend by proposing to her inside an airplane while travelling . He decided to pull the 'most romantic' gesture he could come up with as he asked his girlfriend to marry him aboard a flight on Airpeace from Owerri, Imo state to Lagos.

His girlfriend said YES to his proposal as other passengers congratulated the couple for their big moment. Congrats to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-proposes-aboard-flight-lagos-photos.html

God help me but I just hate these asshats.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by dayleke: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol...
see pples dey exchange words
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Am a relationship expert. Bro if you do these things and many more to ur wife, she will forever see you as her king i swear. True confession
Tenim47:

jesus is lord
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
good for the duo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=lenghtinny post=57794526][/quote]u r entitle to what u post on nairaland na,
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
Am a relationship expert. Bro if you do these things and many more to ur wife, she will forever see you as her king i swear. True confession
respect
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Curry30: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
She has lovely laps.

I wish i could raise her dress and scatter her toto with my preeek. Fvcking her from the anus, sucking her cli.toris till she screams stop stop stop am okay.

Brotherly, haba this one too risqué na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tenim47:

respect
tanx but its the truth. I did it sometimes ago with a lady. Bro i didnt insert my deeek in her. What i did was romance and caressed her for a long period of time. I mapped out the important spots on her body like her neck, the back of her ears, kissing her, sucking her tongues, then her bwrests, move to her nlpples, stayed there long, proceeded to her stomach nibbled her navel with my lips, went to her vajayna, caressed her labias, then focussed on her klitoris, used my tongue to wipe it very well for some minutes, my fingers went inside her, searching for her G spot, located it, fingered it for some minutes till she said its okay i should stop. I didnt use my deek on that day ooo.

Guess what? She praised me for good one week, that i am a man. I was like i didnt do anytin na,

what am i trying to say bro, for a successful marriage worship ur lady's body, play on it has described above, walahi talahi she will never do it with another man,

this free tips is for you bro. Bookmarked it save it practised it and u will come and testify here on nairaland.

My regards to ur girlfriend or wife
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hegbo and Lagos.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
keypad1:
tanx but its the truth. I did it sometimes ago with a lady. Bro i didnt insert my deeek in her. What i did was romance and caressed her for a long period of time. I mapped out the important spots on her body like her neck, the back of her ears, kissing her, sucking her tongues, then her bwrests, move to her nlpples, stayed there long, proceeded to her stomach nibbled her navel with my lips, went to her vajayna, caressed her labias, then focussed on her klitoris, used my tongue to wipe it very well for some minutes, my fingers went inside her, searching for her G spot, located it, fingered it for some minutes till she said its okay i should stop. I didnt use my deek on that day ooo.

Guess what? She praised me for good one week, that i am a man. I was like i didnt do anytin na,

what am i trying to say bro, for a successful marriage worship ur lady's body, play on it has described above, walahi talahi she will never do it with another man,

this free tips is for you bro. Bookmarked it save it practised it and u will come and testify here on nairaland.

My regards to ur girlfriend or wife
abeg no wake my prick o

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
guy ure at it kudos. thanx grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by lumydee44: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits
Bitter much
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits
From your talk person go know say u never see airport backyard b4. Where the pilot dey for there?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rozaytee is still there looking for who to marry her at 56,ogbanje oshi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
So how does this bring Buhari back to naija

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Adeoluwa7070(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Adeoluwa7070(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

u get problem
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg no wake my prick o
hahahaha.....no vex. Tell am make he go back to sleep.

Operation no divorce in nigeria.....my mission
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
airex:
From your talk person go know say u never see airport backyard b4. Where the pilot dey for there?
the men on the sides are conductors abi , all these plumbers on nairaland

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
the men on the sides are conductors abi , all these plumbers on nairaland
Guy, if person swear for u Abeg try make u go for deliverance.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
airex:
Guy, if person swear for u Abeg try make u go for deliverance.
u wen neva chop belle full dey argue pilot mata with me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even if person no tell u that rank suppose show u the way cry

Wetin self , which kind poverty phone u dey use wen u no fit see somtin like that , abi u blur the screen no light?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:

No wonder the air hostess slim like that , na short flight she dey serve , no ruminant food for her , she looks like poverty , na she suppose be face of recession
na wa o... wetin dis people do you??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Primenet(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
The wedding should hold inside plane too.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
u wen neva chop belle full dey argue pilot mata with me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even if person no tell u that rank suppose show u the way cry

Wetin self , which kind poverty phone u dey use wen u no fit see somtin like that , abi u blur the screen no light?
Go back to ur first comment u go see Wetin dey make me laff you. If you try use the kind phone wey dey my hand u go just go bankrupt.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Primenet:
The wedding should hold inside plane too.
dem fit afford am?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
airex:
Go back to ur first comment u go see Wetin dey make me laff you. If you try use the kind phone wey dey my hand u go just go bankrupt.
u wen no get account number dey make mouth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep kwaet , be like say that mtn phone dey confuse u
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
u wen no get account number dey make mouth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep kwaet , be like say that mtn phone dey confuse u
Im not as foolish as u are to make mouth. I only say it how it is. I no even know say mtn get phone. Maybe that's the birthday present u bought 4 ur father

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2017
airex:
Im not as foolish as u are to make mouth. I only say it how it is. I no even know say mtn get phone. Maybe that's the birthday present u bought 4 ur father
no be u carry curtain material do shirt for dp so? People dey wear vintage shirt u wear that oshodi curtain dey form posh , i blame who snap u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , see ur fine fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Everyday one wedding or proposal picture. After all the Nigerian girls are this and the guys are that, dem still dey marry each other. Who is deceiving who?

Happy Married Life to them. I pray they enjoy much peace in their union. Nigerian youths don't have flat tummy these days, why? future hubby please o, I dey beg...no pot belly...

No one should tell me how naija girls can marry a rich potbellied frog, I know that already. I need to look at my husband and want to do.
Want to do ko....want to done ni.....Yet u form posh for niggas who send u PMs! Who is NOW deceiving who?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
no be u carry curtain material do shirt for dp so? People dey wear vintage shirt u wear that oshodi curtain dey form posh , i blame who snap u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , see ur fine fan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly Wetin u dey do. For you to get time go check my profile simply means ure intimidated.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2017
airex:
Exactly Wetin u dey do. For you to get time go check my profile simply means ure intimidated.
for where u dey , antelope na lion , u neva reach , see ur belle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur intestine wan explode cheesy cheesy , madam chukudi restaurant customer , 200 naira rice with no meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.