Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) (36697 Views)

Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Cool.
She's pretty.
Igbo girls are stunning mehn!.
Just that Imo girls are damn too expensive to marry.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by airex(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
for where u dey , antelope na lion , u neva reach , see ur belle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur intestine wan explode cheesy cheesy , madam chukudi restaurant customer , 200 naira rice with no meat
U just dey expose yourself. How person wey dey chop that kind food go get better brain? Never!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Will make her follow me to a wedding after I must have planned with the Mc to call me out for a speech. Then I will propose to her.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by chikachike86(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits

No wonder the air hostess slim like that , na short flight she dey serve , no ruminant food for her , she looks like poverty , na she suppose be face of recession

Chai! Na only you waka come! This is fatal...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Dem neva set weddn date yet, ordinary proposal, u don dey bless the marriage..#wehdone #motheroftheday
pocohantas:
Everyday one wedding or proposal picture. After all the Nigerian girls are this and the guys are that, dem still dey marry each other. Who is deceiving who?

Happy Married Life to them. I pray they enjoy much peace in their union. Nigerian youths don't have flat tummy these days, why? future hubby please o, I dey beg...no pot belly...

No one should tell me how naija girls can marry a rich potbellied frog, I know that already. I need to look at my husband and want to do.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by aribasoye1: 2:16am On Jun 24, 2017
keypad1:
She has lovely laps.

I wish i could raise her dress and scatter her toto with my preeek. Fvcking her from the anus, sucking her cli.toris till she screams stop stop stop am okay.

Na person wife u dey talk about like that
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Observer225: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
Make i hear word abeg , which one dem come snap with the pilot and poverty looking air hostess angry are they the first

All this broke people wen they book ticket 6 months ahead so dem go get cheap ones , forming posh look him fake tshirt self spits

No wonder the air hostess slim like that , na short flight she dey serve , no ruminant food for her , she looks like poverty , na she suppose be face of recession
Guy who u de bash self na d hostess or the guy and by d way wetin b ur own self,is it ur flight,proposal, hostess.U beta calm down.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:14am On Jun 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Everyday one wedding or proposal picture. After all the Nigerian girls are this and the guys are that, dem still dey marry each other. Who is deceiving who?

Happy Married Life to them. I pray they enjoy much peace in their union. Nigerian youths don't have flat tummy these days, why? future hubby please o, I dey beg...no pot belly...

No one should tell me how naija girls can marry a rich potbellied frog, I know that already. I need to look at my husband and want to do.

You marry him with a six pack, you overfeed him, six pack converts to one pack. Wetin you go for?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:17am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

bros you "wickeder" shai see savagery he no good ooo you own time go soon come.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by abike12(f): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2017
awww sweet. congrats and hml to them!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by keypad1: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2017
aribasoye1:

Na person wife u dey talk about like that
the guy just proposed them never marry na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by delilwaxz(m): 4:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Its obvious

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by malvingay(m): 4:33am On Jun 24, 2017
keypad1:
She has lovely laps.

I wish i could raise her dress and scatter her toto with my preeek. Fvcking her from the anus, sucking her cli.toris till she screams stop stop stop am okay.

HOLY MOSES shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by NickD(m): 4:38am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

jealousy is a very bad disease any man should let have a hold of him Keep hating lmao.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by madbuhari: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2017
make I hear word... cheap owerri to Lagos flight
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as owu dey blow this brother o.... grin

Just passing......

*singing banana fall on me*............... tongue
Na so u like bananas reach?
Nawao
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:12am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

ahah bro small small na dis one na savage o

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Bamz(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

Lol take it easy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by zikter(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

why are you so bitter? did you in anyway ate bitter leaf?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by wilcox(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

Guy who offend you among them?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by BidemiBidex: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2017
They holding hands nw it's just a formality, like 2 boxers shaking hands b4 fight begins!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by johnson232: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

guy na wa for u ooo

wetin d hostess do u na?
abi u know her before?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by bisamos1(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2017
issokay
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

so Looking slim is a sign of poverty? And looking chubby is good life?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by def111(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2017
op na Aboard flight or na on board flight. cos na local flight be this ohhh
i was there
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Na keke napep sure pass now grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by xpensivepearl(f): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

OmG! Who did dis to u?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Must i kneel to remove bad market from d lady pathetic home
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by Foxie: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:

Hey pained fellow, it's remnant!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by shevon: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Im try sha. But he could have done better by doing it in business class instead of economy grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) by ikgabriel(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2017
did ur ancestors offend you??
itsJude:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.