Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick (8258 Views)

Mrcork Is Beg Me For Realasionsheep PLIS ADVISE / Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do / Plis How Do I Enlarge My Prick For My Upcoming Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
You got a small dick bro? embarassed
yes it is 5 .6inches max
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
khiaa:

I told you that I will not stop until he apologises, besides it's become a fun source of entertainment for me when nairaland is boring grin

Confess, you like the guy cheesy
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
yes it is 5 .6inches max
you tried to enlarge it or something, i think there are quite a few stuff u could use. Check the health section bro
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Frankicent(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Mine is just 6 when fully up(exact length of a short mathset ruler). But I cover up by using my mouth to its full potential. It's why they keep coming back. Plus I chose positions that fully utilise my 5.9 to 6 inches well enough. And I explore her body very well, nibbling and kissing as I'm pounding.
Can't just pound daddy style and stand up and go home, u have to add spice to the pounding

Nice one
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
you tried to enlarge it or something, i think there are quite a few stuff u could use. Check the health section bro
i use masturbating to try and enlarge it but it does not work
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by khiaa(f): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

Confess, you like the guy cheesy

Actually I don't know him, I never followed him but I remember seeing his posts years back confessing to be gay, I never thought anything about it.
I went to that thread and I saw him debating with a poster about him not being a newbie and him telling the poster to ask any of the members who have been here for years if he was a newbie so I posted that I remember him and you know the rest.
To answer your question, "Hell to the No" I find him very annoying and simple minded.
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by IamSINZ(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
khiaa:

Actually I don't know him, I never followed him but I remember seeing his posts years back confessing to be gay, I never thought anything about it.
I went to that thread and I saw him debating with a poster about him not being a newbie and him telling the poster to ask any of the members who have been here for years if he was a newbie so I posted that I remember him and you know the rest.
To answer your question, "Hell to the No" I find him very annoying and simple minded.

You don't know him and you don't like him. You never followed him and you find him very annoying and simple minded.

But you're haunting him even when he isnt on your tail, am I missing something here? cheesycheesy
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

You don't know him and you don't like him. You never followed him and you find him very annoying and simple minded.

But you're haunting him even when he isnt on your tail, am I missing something here? cheesycheesy
plis stop derailing my thread just advice me
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by khiaa(f): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

Wrong, he just called me a Hoe yesterday
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
khiaa:

Wrong, he just called me a Hoe yesterday
Where in Cali are you?
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honips:
Where in Cali are you?

Palm Springs.
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
khiaa:

Palm Springs.
Aiit, I will be in Cali in two months time, mind if we hook up, nothing special just casual outing.
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by khiaa(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Honips post=57883221] Aiit will be in Cali in two months time, mind if we hook up, nothing special just casual outing. [/quote

Let me think on It.
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=57883333][/quote]Sent you a mail
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Fidecoo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
plis i really need help
, for sure.i see,you really need help.
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Fidecoo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
plis i really need help
, for sure.i see,you really need help. SMH
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by cruzydal(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Op try jelqing .it increases the penis Aldo not very fast but with time u will see changes .. u will get to 6 inches
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by gentlegenius(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Yoshy:
go to your village, find a 13 year old girl, wait for her for 10 years to mature, if you're lucky you might marry her a virgin. problem solved! grin
Your advice sounds good but I think a 13 year old girl is too small to date. There are still virgins between 16-18. I am currently dating a 17 year old virgin. So there is still a chance for him to date 16-18 year old virgin. But trust me a virgin will always prefer a small dick to the big ones.

1 Like

Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by gentlegenius(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
yes it is 5 .6inches max
Why should you worry about the length?
Women don't care about the length, they only care about the thickness(girth).
So if your girth is up to 5 inches, then you have a nice dick. Just learn how to make good use of it and you will be surprised how the girls will keep coming back for more.

But...
Wait a minute...
What the hell of moniker is this? Don't you think you are insulting somebody with this moniker?
What is wrong with youth of this generation
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Guys...abeg...

a 17yr old with 5.8inch when erect......

izzit normal....

if d person dey grow....e no reach 200inch....

lol...joking...but....possibility that it'll grow??
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
gentlegenius:

So if your girth is up to 5 inches, then you have a nice dick. Just learn how to make good use of it and you will be surprised how the girls will keep coming back for more.

But...
Wait a minute...
What the hell of moniker is this? Don't you think you are insulting somebody with this moniker?

ejoor...which one is girth abg??

shey how fat Abi

cause u measured inches...how dem go measure that one...
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Harbeyg09(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
my brother it has pass 1000 views oya cum and adviced me

Shift lemme faint abeg
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Yoshy: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
gentlegenius:

Your advice sounds good but I think a 13 year old girl is too small to date. There are still virgins between 16-18. I am currently dating a 17 year old virgin. So there is still a chance for him to date 16-18 year old virgin. But trust me a virgin will always prefer a small dick to the big ones.

Truth, but be careful o, this one you're saying "prefer a small dick to the big ones" 17 is still under age o
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Shift lemme faint abeg
Plis after u faint finish come and advice me pliss
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

But...
Wait a minute...
Plis which Generation are u?
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nina4u(f): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
In the western country if u got a small dickk u get a big car lol or u get a Asian gf cause Asians got 3 inch dicks so how big is urs?
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
In the western country if u got a small dickk u get a big car lol or u get a Asian gf cause Asians got 3 inch dicks so how big is urs?
My dick is 5.6 inches m just looking for a nigerian slayed queen dat can accomodate it for me

Can u?
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nina4u(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
My dick is 5.6 inches m just looking for a nigerian slayed queen dat can accomodate it for me

Can u?
So is that errect or not errect that sounds avarage to me.. It is the motion of the ocean that moves the waves.. If they got big pussies I feel bad for them u got to stay active or non active to have that mussles in the pussy tight lol
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by microjoystick: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
So is that errect or not errect that sounds avarage to me.. It is the motion of the ocean that moves the waves.. If they got big pussies I feel bad for them u got to stay active or non active to have that mussles in the pussy tight lol
I am not underastanding u plis explain in layed man format
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nina4u(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
I am not underastanding u plis explain in layed man format
The size u measured is it when u erecced?
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by iweecureyou: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
The size u measured is it when u erecced?
cum o why is u so corserned abous his size eh u warnts to suckangry
Re: Plis Help How Do I Get A Girl Dat Can Accommodate Small Dick by Nina4u(f): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
iweecureyou:
cum o why is u so corserned abous his size eh u warnts to suckangry
No I'm trying to evaluate the problem of the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos / See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.