Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (42296 Views)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
basictutor:

Why are u speaking for most women?

You do know there're things called POLLS, right?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

What isn't?

So who or what are you fucking, fuckpro, if that's your stance?
"The only thing better than pussy, is new pussy". Wise words from a movie character.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Cult leader, they get more pussy wink
bad girl, come make I show you one big cassava

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chukazu:

"Am not understanding "
Where did you see Jesus with beard?

TV Jesus & all the other portrayals of Jesus, show him spotting a beard. Stop asking me the obvious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

"The only thing better than pussy, is new pussy". Wise words from a movie character.

Hmmm...
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...
How are you doing today?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

How are you doing today?

Good & you? Were you in church today, Pastor Love? Haven't seen you in a while.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Yours looks nice & shiny wink

You're a respectful guy, can't say the same for the rest though. If you have a beard, be the beard in terms of maturity. I think YOU got that on lock down. The rest are gonna have to earn their spot. Respect is not a birthright or attached to the hair follicles, it's earned.

Thanks...

I once hated beards until a lady friend practically begged me to leave it and even threatened to stop talking to me if I shaved it and I was like...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by tokunbobo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.

Good talk. I don't know who told them that ladies respect guys with beard. I know a lot of ladies dislike such guys, in fact my cousin hate them with passion. �
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WilliamsNedd: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:

SAVAGE!!!!!!! grin grin

Ass licker. Mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Good & you? Were you in church today, Pastor Love? Haven't seen you in a while.
No, I wasn't in church. I don't do church that much. I haven't seen YOU in a while.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Toks2008:

Thanks...

I once hated beards until a lady friend practically begged me to leave it and even threatened to stop talking to me if I shaved it and I was like...

Hahaha. She was right because it suits you facially & personality-wise. Correct chap making correct decisions tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

TV Jesus & all the other portrayals of Jesus, show him spotting a beard. Stop asking me the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

FACT cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

No, I wasn't in church. I don't do church that much. I haven't seen YOU in a while.

I've been around. Why don't you "do" church? What's wrong?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Maj196(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
I beg to differ.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by obiemurphy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
cos they know that men who has got enuf patient to grow, treat and trim their bears neatly can put up with their shit for a real long time....and that's why they've got respek for such niggas....
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by adecz: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Beards are generally kept
in uncivilized societies like
Middle East or Africa.

You generally don't see responsible ppl
keeping beards in US or Europe. Except
entertainers & prisoners or mad men.

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Toks2008(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. She was right because it suits you facially & personality-wise. Correct chap making correct decisions tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Toks2008 post=57828183][/quote]

There!

He's probably beardless, the other fella grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
adecz:
Beards are generally kept in uncivilized societies like Middle East or Africa.
You generally don't see responsible ppl keeping beards in US or Europe. Except entertainers & prisoners or mad men.
lol! those are ropes and not beards.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Apus: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
iaamxavier:
So we that are beardless any tips for us to grow it faster I just got few stranding and I need it quick bcuz I wanna join the beard gang LOL
Cc. Vargasvee fitnessdoctor TheHistorian BiafraBushBoy nuggarito and other bearded guys in the house

bros go collect Igbo, mix am with aboniki, rub am for ur face. Only u sef go tire for beards.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Burshh: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Yaaas! Jesus also belonged to the beard gang wink Also, I've noticed that most (if not all) cult leaders have beards. So I'm guessing it really does help give the person a commanding presence.

Yeye and Evans was balling for years. Yet with no Beards.smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by sisisioge: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think its respect. I think its likeness. Sometimes, we love to nuzzle our cheeks on airy softness... But not all the time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

I've been around. Why don't you "do" church? What's wrong?
The fire died. But I've found a new flame. You.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by toshmann(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's not just women, people generally respect men with beards more than those without. Now they may LOVE those without beards but they RESPECT those with beards more. It's psychological and this has been studied by some people.

Just like people have more respect for grey hair than black hair.
Imagine if you are very very very sick, then walks in a doctor who looks "boyish" versus a doctor who has well trimmed beards. Who will you prefer? D'you know why lawyers and judges wear white wigs? Those wigs depict the white hairs of old men.

Same way students reapect professors with beards or grey hair than those without.----other things being equal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Burshh:

Yeye and Evans was balling for years. Yet with no Beards.smh

What does that have to do with anything?

grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Boladapor: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rubbish....... Beards irritates and disgusts me!
Nothing like a well shaved ,neat looking beard
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
all great leaders had beards jesus ,prophet muhammed,john snow to name a few ....
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

The fire died. But I've found a new flame. You.

Awwww. Hallelujah!
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww. Hallelujah!
Our God does work in Mzansi ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Psoul(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
because my beards came at a cost...

You think to be a fine boy with beards is easy?.

lol...

As if it is by ur muscle. continue parading handsomeness while ur mates are making money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / When a lady is too difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.