Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (42312 Views)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by eminent007(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.

Behold, a Lady with Sense
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by mrhipup(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm.... different meanings to this image
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by montumonami(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin
ZarZar:

LMFAO. May it come true. What would be your 1st purchase if you had 100 million right now?
acura zdx
ZarZar:

LMFAO. May it come true. What would be your 1st purchase if you had 100 million right now?
acura zdx
ZarZar:

acura zdx

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by taylor88(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not all ladies, I hate beards

Dey your lane, I no ready to please anybodygrin

so u mean u don't like me

ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by holluikon(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
ITunes card needed; check my signature for details
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by AkumahTalk(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
You guys should keep looking for beards (secondary school adolescents) angry no go find money... It's money girls respect and not beards.
MONEY + POWER = RESPECT

Show me a list of the top 20 richest men and I can guarantee that there's none with a full beard on that list. Moreover when you get to a certain age, no one will tell you to go clean shaven.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.

This is just a consolation for me, thanks a bunch...
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Saintmary(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Presently I find that Rick Ross kind of beard repulsive
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by TechPanda(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Sisi, I Dont Know How To Spend Money O, Its The One Thing That Am Not Good At

Anyways, If I Get 100 mill, i was first of all pay all my tithe.

I'll Get My Family A New House, This Own Sucks, Pay My School Fees, Get A New Laptop, Invest In My Blog, Help The Orphans.

Then If Change Remain, I'll Give You Cos You Made My Night. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Augustap:

Beards isn't a criteria for me, but i dnt like it either. I hate chuku chuku grin

which kind girl no like shuku shuku?

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Sisi, I Dont Know How To Spend Money O, Its The One Thing That Am Not Good At

Anyways, If I Get 100 mill, i was first of all pay all my tithe.

I'll Get My Family A New House, This Own Sucks, Pay My School Fees, Get A New Laptop, Invest In My Blog, Help The Orphans.

Then If Change Remain, I'll Give You Cos You Made My Night. grin

LOL! Awwww, that's very sweet of you smiley What's your blog about?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by fuckpro: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

What isn't?

So who or what are you fucking, fuckpro, if that's your stance?
...men needs women that impact their life I.e career,business ... not stay at home slay sluts that believe the world revolves around their p.u.ssy ...get it...so again I say p.u.ssy is overrated
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
fuckpro:
...am f.u.c.king no one because its not food

So why did you choose that name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by TechPanda(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Awwww, that's very sweet of you smiley What's your blog about?
Base On My Panda Doings... Hehe
I Run A Tech Blog Targeted At Tech Consumers.
cheesy You're Always Welcome To Visit www.techkibay.com
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Base On My Panda Doings... Hehe

I Run A Tech Blog Targeted At Tech Consumers.

cheesy You're Always Welcome To Visit www.techkibay.com

Hmmm, you're a geek? Kinda hot tongue It looks nice, btw smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Psoul:

As if it is by ur muscle. continue parading handsomeness while ur mates are making money

How much have you made?

You can help me if you wish...
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by TechPanda(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm, you're a geek? Kinda hot tongue It looks nice, btw smiley
Hehe, Am Blushing Oh, Thanks.
grin Though Am A Beardless Geek, Heheh (the Goate nor wan gree come out well)
What Do I Scatch When Am Thinking Of Life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by kkevin: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Well, I am speaking from experience here and i notice that most ladies respect guys with beards (clean looking guys with clean looking beards) more than they do other guys
So ladies, the simple question is why
my friend stop injecting junks into people's souls Here.

If you don't know what to post on Nairaland Go to sleep

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
TechPanda:

Hehe, Am Blushing Oh, Thanks.

grin Though Am A Beardless Geek, Heheh (the Goate nor wan gree come out well)

What Do I Scatch When Am Thinking Of Life cheesy

Hahaha. Scratch the barren land on your chin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by fuckpro: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

So why did you choose that name? undecided
... Fuckpro ... was chosen to show my rebellion towards a society that professed honor,dignity,culture,being our brothers keeper (what ever that means) but all is a grand lie,look at your leaders that profess virtues every four years only to turn out to be priest and priestess of corruption to them I say Zap the profession ...now you know
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Luminee(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Benita27:

Benita God bless you front and back, the only lady with wisdom
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by InvertedHammer: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol spotted the dude with no beard. Haha
Do you really think you just stop having money once you grow beard?

No.

It means that you are a trend follower. Others decide, you follow.

If tomorrow someone says hairy ears are en vogue, you jump into the band wagon. Dare to stand out? You are not ready yet. You are still controlled by other people's impression about you.

Stop shaving for a month, there is your hairy beard. Big deal. Even a monkey can get it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by MARYchiells(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
AkumahTalk:
You guys should keep looking for beards (secondary school adolescents) angry no go find money... It's money girls respect and not beards.
MONEY + POWER = RESPECT

Show me a list of the top 20 richest men and I can guarantee that there's none with a full beard on that list. Moreover when you get to a certain age, no one will tell you to go clean shaven.

I respect you bro, hope you don't keep beard.

I respect you bro, hope you don't keep beard.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by tintingz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Not only beards, if a man is confident, responsible, humble, such person will be respected. I have beards and I'm respected because of what I stated above, clean beards only add to spice up man's look.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
taylor88:

so u mean u don't like me

ok
I hate body hair
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Mavelshee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
addikt:
Well, I notice that a lot , even guys too don't respect their elders not because they don't know he's older (they probably know ) but because he dosent have beards.

I'm 27 and doesn't even have just 1. So painful, I'm in my room, locked up now because my kid brother brought hi's frwinds home and they were just like who is this , I don't have to talk so I'd better keep low. I didn't know this thread is even waiting for me....gosh to the lol ....lol

does ur kid bro n dad have beard. if yes reply....mayb i can help
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by jubsonstone(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
desquad:
Registered 4 months ago and already has 5 thousand+ posts, an average of a thousand posts per month, are you that jobless ? undecided

JESUS IS LORD!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by talk2much2015: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
ask Odimegu Ojukwu
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by williamdeluxe(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
ʍʏ ɮʀօtɦɛʀ ɛʋɛռ ɨʄ ʊ ċaʀʀʏ ɮɛaʀɖ ʟʏҡ "օsaʍa ɮɨռ ʟaɖɨռ" ɖɨx ɢʊʀʟs ɢօ stɨʟ ʟɛaʋɛ ʊ 4ʟօ ɛxքɛռsɨʋɛ shit
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by ThatFairGuy: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison. But 80% ladies does. #beardthemgang
Oyindidi:
Not all ladies, I hate beards

Dey your lane, I no ready to please anybodygrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Aarenaija: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin grin
ikp120:
Because they look like their ancestors. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by iaamxavier(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Apus:

bros go collect Igbo, mix am with aboniki, rub am for ur face. Only u sef go tire for beards.

Lol bros all of these on my face I've heard of the weed part but aboniki I think I might have reactions on my chin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.