Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34583 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Where was the unity during Jonathan's election, let them carry their cross

When Jonathan was washing Turai's pant where were you to help him to freedom? Was he not your brother then? You are the real usurpers, you osu people. When people give you your medicine, you begin to wail like bush babies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bestpunterever: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
the same yoruba that betrayed ur brother GEJ
u re a slowpoke, the same yoruba voted Gej in 2011

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

Afonja if ye be King makers then install Osinbanjo and stop using fake ghost ND militants

Osu, watch and learn from your sophisticated masters. Politics is not gra gra. No be person wey first go police station dey win case. Watch and learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

Skull miners are always to be feared.
we take lesson of skull mining from okija shrine grin

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
sukkot:
we take lesson of skull mining from okija shrine grin
And yorobbers take it to lengths it has never been before, making you the skull mining capital of the world.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

[s]Nairaland Igbos are cursed with foolishness. When Turai was using Jonathan's destiny to play draughts where were you igbos? Nowhere to be seen, that's where. Soyinka, Falana and Bakare mobilised Nigerians to go to Abuja and force the National Assembly to install Jonathan. These are facts that are available in black and white.

You osus were nowhere to be seen. All if a sudden, Jona got in and get became your brother. Your brother that you couldn't fight for when the chips were down, when he needed you the most. These same treacherous Yoruba's were the ones who risked their lives and made sure justice was served.

Anybody who believes igbos have a brain is himself brainless. And you might say not all igbos are like that. Well, the so-called sane and quiet ones have remained silent while all we hear are mentally disturbed osus. The insane ones claim to speak for the sane ones and the so-called sane ones haven't uttered a word to dispel the madness being broadcast. Till then, all of you are in one category[/s].
what's this disgusting descendant of a fallen pïg-headed demon saying?

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by EYIBLESSN(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:

Where were you when Tinubu sacrifice the votes meant for ACN to Jonathan? Ondo state did the same thing.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Moneytize: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a niger deltan infact from the richest part of the rich niger deltan and I will rather die than have any thing to do with smelling yoruba people.
Me and ritualist,fraudsters and treacherous people have no bussiness.
The only brothers are have are the most intelligent blacks,the igbos.
Yorubas keep off.
It is now you want unity when good luck was. There who called him brother igbos.
Who get our back igbos.
I love igbos and hate yorubas with passion.
I even prefer hausa,if you can match their violence man to man they will run away.
But a yoruba man is treacherous.
Niger deltans be warned.
And your location is new Ibadan layout. Even if you want to lie, at least lie with sense. One thing you riff-raffs don't understand is that no matter what you say or do you can never demean the Yoruba pride because we are above your hate spewing gibberish wailings. If you like go and befriend the devil himself in place of Yoruba. Good luck to you...lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by technicallyrich(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
sukkot:
the fear of the yoruba man is the beginning of wisdom grin cheesy
I have never been afriad of anything all my life,who then are the yorubas.
Smelling people that hardly bath.yorubas are the most dirty people in nigeria.
Check an igbo-nigerdeltan poor man and a yoruba poor man.
No matter how poor a biafran they look some how neat but a poor yoruba man smell worst than a chicken poo.
It is only online you yorubas open different monikers to claim niger deltan and not part of biafra come to my street and see niger deltans and igbos in ipob meeting.
We say no to yorubas.we hate them,and they hate us too.
I hate treacherous,dirt and betrayals they irritate me and that is why I hate yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bestpunterever: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

Attache by force.

What statement have the oodua elders released about the Osinbajo situation?

They have started hiding behind rocks in oshogbo.
is there any rock in osogbo.
U must be a fo*l.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

And you take it to lengths it has never been before, making you the skull mining capital of the world.
LWKM grin grin
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

When Jonathan was washing Turai's pant where were you to help him to freedom? Was he not your brother then? You are the real usurpers, you osu people. When people give you your medicine, you begin to wail like bush babies.
this senseless pi...g again.

anyone that makes a comment against yoru_bandit is Igbo to this skull miner

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by lailo: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
can yoruba say the same for a niger/deltan.
u have forgotten that it is d yorubas who enthroned GEJ against north's wish(remember Yaradua's saga) and it is same Yoruba who aided his removal when GEJ forget d entire south and concentrated on d north.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Just answer the question and stop spraying smelly saliva all over the place.

Is it Yorubas that named the Warri King "Olu" of Warri? ..... or they did so themselves? tongue tongue tongue

Biafra is a failed project!
Go and form yoru Biafra now, at least everyone has said YOU CAN GO!
[b]But instead of achieving your dream of Biafra, you are all over the place crying and begging Act. President Osinbajo to help you beg the Northerners!
Shameless Chest-thumpers!
grin grin

You seem very st*pid, because the first three letters of a king in warri starts with 'Olu' you people want to claim kinship with the warri people.

Most importantly DO THE WARRI PEOPLE WANT YOUR FORCED KINSHIP?

Stop being parasites and stand for yourselves

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

No matter how poor a biafran they look some how neat but a poor yoruba man smell worst than a chicken poo.
It is only online you yorubas open different monikers to claim niger deltan and not part of biafra come to my street and see niger deltans and igbos in ipob meeting.
I hate treacherous,dirt and betrayals they irritate me and that is why I hate yorubas.
LWKM grin grin grin

That nigga said chicken poo LOL
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by femolii: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am a niger deltan infact from the richest part of the rich niger deltan and I will rather die than have any thing to do with smelling yoruba people.
Me and ritualist,fraudsters and treacherous people have no bussiness.
The only brothers are have are the most intelligent blacks,the igbos.
Yorubas keep off.
It is now you want unity when good luck was. There who called him brother igbos.
Who get our back igbos.
I love igbos and hate yorubas with passion.
I even prefer hausa,if you can match their violence man to man they will run away.
But a yoruba man is treacherous.
Niger deltans be warned.
U drop sense some where pls go back n pick ur sense yorubas don't have anything to do with u tag rag man who have no sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
this senseless pi...g again.

anyone that makes a comment against yoru_bandit is Igbo to this skull miner
Osu, carry your stinking mouth away from my mentions. You have no brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Saintsquare:
they won't answer the question Na ,when obj brought GEJ from nowhere Yorubas are good, when we voted GEJ in 2011 Yorubas are good.We voted for PMB Yorubas are hypocrites, cowards,backstabbers .....bunch of cry babies

Timbuktuo:

Nairaland Igbos are cursed with foolishness. When Turai was using Jonathan's destiny to play draughts where were you igbos? Nowhere to be seen, that's where. Soyinka, Falana and Bakare mobilised Nigerians to go to Abuja and force the National Assembly to install Jonathan. These are facts that are available in black and white.

You osus were nowhere to be seen. All if a sudden, Jona got in and get became your brother. Your brother that you couldn't fight for when the chips were down, when he needed you the most. These same treacherous Yoruba's were the ones who risked their lives and made sure justice was served.

Anybody who believes igbos have a brain is himself brainless. And you might say not all igbos are like that. Well, the so-called sane and quiet ones have remained silent while all we hear are mentally disturbed osus. The insane ones claim to speak for the sane ones and the so-called sane ones haven't uttered a word to dispel the madness being broadcast. Till then, all of you are in one category.

Honestly, these Nyamirins are a cursed people!
They are INGRATES!

They are destined to be slaves, anywhere they go.
The only thing they are good at, is CRIMINALITY!
They cant reason, cant analyze, cant extrapolate, cant do anything sensible, aside criminality!

Before, now, it was "They wont allow us to go"!
Go and achieve your Biafra now that everybody has said "You can go", they have all suddenly developed cold feet and it is now "We wont go, except you give us referendum"? shocked shocked

Bunch of Ungrateful Cowards suffering acute identity crisis!

Until Yorubas teach them another round of lesson, like in 1969/70, they wont stop taking Yorubas accommodating nature for granted.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
what's this disgusting descendant of a fallen pïg-headed demon saying?

Dirty jew with no history what are you saying? Your superiors are talking, you're opening mouth. Leave here before I spank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by muffyt05: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
can yoruba say the same for a niger/deltan.

I seriously doubt if you're a Nigerian or you're just being ingnorantly sacaratic. The Yoruba's unanimously and wholeheartedly supported and voted Jonathan in 2011,have you forgotten that? Also,immediately Yardua died and the North wanted to usurp power from Jonathan,the then vice president,the Yoruba's,led by Pastor Tunde Bakare's Save Nigeria group mobilised Nigerians and other civil organization groups to Abuja to ensure power was wrestled from Turai Yaradua and her many Northern opportunists.
Don't let hatered cloud your reasoning brother. The Yoruba's only turned on Jonathan when it became evident he wasn't interested in their welfare

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by lailo: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
facelessangel:
The voice of Nigerdeltans
But the hand of Tinubu.

This are the the same people that betrayed your brother and pushed him out to
Install Buhari and Osibanjo administration.

This the same man you are layiing your life to defend.
Meanwhile Afenifere and Opc are keeping quiet so that the North will see them as good guys.

You see how Nigerian see you people and tonye Bankista or what ever he calls himself as pityable

This people will join Abokis to kill you. A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER
Ask yourself why their people have all lost their voice while the north persicute their brother? they will hide under another tribe to execute their agenda. The north will not see them as people challanging them.

Cowardice and treachery is in their blood
d east and south south also kept quite during Yaradua-GEJ travail.It was d west that spoke on their behave.Poor history student.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
bestpunterever:
is there any rock in osogbo.
U must be a fo*l.

Please tell me the rock your elders hide when political statements such as these are made?

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by futurism: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
A short man wants to be President, because he feels he is over qualified. First he bribes the Northern APC men to make him vice President but that plan was exposed because the man he wanted dead, didn't die..

Next, he brainwashes arewa youths to drive away Igbos from the north. The whole idea is to destabilize the country as Buhari is not around and osibanjo is obviously power shy,.......the military takes over, after a while a new election is conducted, that is if the military decides to handover, a new election is conducted and Elrufia would emerge the new President..

That short man is the problem with Nigeria.
Take it or leave it..
Go fork urself. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by technicallyrich(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
As for Tonye barcanista he is a disgrace to okirika in particular and ijaws in general.
Always on social media looking for who will dash him money to sale out ijaw tribe for crumbs.
People like Tonye barcanista is the reason northerners and yorubas don't take us serious.always seeing us as people that can be bribed.
If you read tonyes messages it will be clear to you that he can be bribe.on these note nobody should have anything to do with Tonye on ijaw issue as he is a man without worth,a cheap sale out and don't lead ijaws on any issue.
Him and tosyne2much share the same characteristics,always writting nonsence for people to like them.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by femolii: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

You know what happens to people on the fence when buildings are demolished?

They are demolished with it.

Forming imaginary Niger delta groups won't help you.
Ignorant is ur first name.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Winner4Life: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Most of you ranting here don't know the implications of war. The aftermath of the Nigerian/Biafran war was a gory sight to behold. Those who fueled the war, fled the country while the poor and innocent ones were brutally massacred.
War is unGodly. We must shun all agitations for war!
The present day youths are acting so unGodly these days; why allow the devil use you to fulfil its ends?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

thank you dear, I'm also from the so called niger-delta which is a political creation, Anioma to be precise and a proud and unapologetic Igbo too.

I laugh when I see these dunderhead from south _waste revel in their stupidity and idiocy claiming SE and SS are not together or that ss is anti Biafra. I just Laff, that's why you see them quickly tag any ss or niger delta person that is in solidarity with IPOB course as Igbo

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by basty: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:

Who fought for GEJ when Yar'Adua died?

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Honestly, these Nyamirins are a cursed people!
They are INGRATES!

They are destined to be slaves, anywhere they go.
The only thing they are good at, is CRIMINALITY!
They cant reason, cant analyze, cant extrapolate, cant do anything sensible, aside criminality!

Before, now, it was "They wont allow us to go"!
Go and achieve your Biafra now that everybody has said "You can go", they have all suddenly developed cold feet and it is now "We wont go, except you give us referendum"? shocked shocked

Bunch of Ungrateful Cowards suffering acute identity crisis!

Until Yorubas teach them another round of lesson, like in 1969/70, they wont stop taking Yorubas accommodating nature for granted.

You seem to speak from your phallus, have the Yorro.ber been of any political relevance in Nigeria since inception?

You have always gone to the highest bidder.

And you are reminding of 1970?

I would have said you are a clown but you are typing in rainbows, that's just stating the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga 24:

You seem very st*pid, because the first three letters of a king in warri starts with 'Olu' you people want to claim kinship with the warri people.

Most importantly DO THE WARRI PEOPLE WANT YOUR FORCED KINSHIP?

Stop being parasites and stand for yourselves

You are still shying away from answering the QUESTION: Why did they name their king "Olu of Warri"...and not "Eze of Warri"? grin grin

Nnyamirin lost JEWS!
Today you are Niger Deltan, tomorrow you are Akwa ibomites, next tomorrow you are Jews, and next week, you will be Americans!
Even your user-handle is Fadiga (A yoruba word!) shocked shocked shocked

Whether you like it or not, You MUST go and form your Biafra NOW. grin grin grin
Chest-thumping COWARDS!
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
thank you dear, I'm also from the so called niger-delta which is a political creation, Anioma to be precise and a proud and unapologetic Igbo too.

I laugh when I see these dunderhead from South West revel in their stupidity and idiocy claiming SE and SS are not together or that ss is anti Biafra. I just Laff, that's why you see them quickly tag any ss or niger delta person that is in solidarity with IPOB course as Igbo
But ameachi is anioma and he denies being igbo. you better be like amaechi and choose the winning team. the winning team is the yoruba team. thats why his name is rotimi ameachi. he is a wise man. he knows the winning team. if you tell ameachi he is igbo he will swear for you grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.