Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34571 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nengibo: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

When Jonathan was washing Turai's pant where were you to help him to freedom? Was he not your brother then? You are the real usurpers, you osu people. When people give you your medicine, you begin to wail like bush babies.
Carry your cross, as a proud Izontubo I will say it a million times, Yoruba & Hausa should enjoy their Marriage for better or worst.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Osu, carry your stinking mouth away from my mentions. You have no brain.
abobaku, you are the senseless one here.

the same ND miltants that you and ilks like to insult are the ones you now running amok on this thread celebrating this news from them

shameless cone-headed pi... g

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Dirty jew with no history what are you saying? Your superiors are talking, you're opening mouth. Leave here before I spank you.
whaf an irony? abobaku calling someone dirty. what an idiottt!

i bet you mean superior in skull mining/headhunting yeah?

you right thou

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
we the yorubas stand with our niger deltan brothers whether igbo likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

You seem to speak from your phallus, have the Yoruber been of any political relevance in Nigeria since inception?

You have always gone to the highest bidder.

And you are reminding of 1970?

I would have said you are a clown but you are typing in rainbows, that's just stating the obvious.

Well, at least, Yorubas have produced the President of Nigeria a few times and are currently the Acting President and "political head" of Nigeria, so Yorubas dont need to be whining and begging Northerners to allow them form anything or do referendum. grin grin

Now, tell us when it was, that one Nnyamirin Igbo, has been able to call himself "Mr. President", since Zik, before the war that perished your fore-fathers.

The truth is that you LiePOBS have been politically outwitted by Yorubas simply because you are brainless and you want to tackle the smartest people in Nigeria! tongue tongue
What a loss.
Always BEGGING to be allowed to do everything!
COWARDS, always begging!

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bayulll011(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
tdbankplc:

Yoruba voted gej bros. He just didn't win ni

don't mind the mofo and unfortunate kids of Maitland,forgotten soyinka spear head the protest that the ineffectual buffoon be made president according to the constitutions when Turai was ruling after yaradua died,they can't remember that the Yoruba voted massively for the otueke drunken master even diss Tinubu and Atiku,all these Evans people will not stop to show their stupidity on us

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by belzabull(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
sukkot:
But ameachi is anioma and he denies being igbo. you better be like amaechi and choose the winning team. the winning team is the yoruba team. thats why his name is rotimi ameachi. he is a wise man. he knows the winning team. if you tell ameachi he is igbo he will swear for you grin
which kind mumu be this one?

Amaechi is anioma in your ewedu-infested brain abi? so anioma is now in rivers state right?

This is why too much hydraulic soup is very bad for brain development ....smh

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Well, at least, Yorubas have produced the President of Nigeria a few times and are currently the Acting President and "political head" of Nigeria, so Yorubas dont need to be whining and begging Northerners to allow them form anything or do referendum. grin grin

Now, tell us when it was, that one Nnyamirin Igbo, has been able to call himself "Mr. President", since Zik, before the war that perished your fore-fathers.

The truth is that you LiePOBS have been politically outwitted by Yorubas simply because you are brainless and you want to tackle the smartest people in Nigeria! tongue tongue
What a loss.
Always BEGGING to be allowed to do everything!
COWARDS, always begging!

Your cone head does not know the Acting President of Nigeria.

If you have been living under a rock, Abba kyari is the Acting President of Nigeria.

The Yorro.ber can always be bought or bullied.

I pity your cone heads when the going gets tough.

'He treats me like a son'-Coordinator 2017

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Carry your cross, as a proud Izontubo I will say it a million times, Yoruba & Hausa should enjoy their Marriage for better or worst.

Stop taking "Evans" Paracetamol, for another man's headache. wink grin grin

Yorubas are not the ones complaining naah!
Yorubas are not the one begging for referendum naah?
Yorubas are not the ones that MUST VACATE the North before October 1st naah?

Yorubas are not the ones running to UN and ICC naah?
Yourbas are not the ones begging to form Biafra naah

Look, all you these children of Anger and Hate should just Negodu
Northerners are gonna deal with you come Oct 1st, if you dont go and form your Biafra now, now
. !

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by sukkot: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:

Amaechi is anioma in your ewedu-infested brain abi? so anioma is now in rivers state right?

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bayulll011(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:

who is this one serf that is cursing people upandan are u on menstrual cramps why the frustration who did this to your soul who shattered your heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by facelessangel: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Nairaland Igbos are cursed with foolishness. When Turai was using Jonathan's destiny to play draughts where were you igbos? Nowhere to be seen, that's where. Soyinka, Falana and Bakare mobilised Nigerians to go to Abuja and force the National Assembly to install Jonathan. These are facts that are available in black and white.

You osus were nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden, Jona got in and became your brother. Your brother that you couldn't fight for when the chips were down, when he needed you the most. These same treacherous Yoruba's were the ones who risked their lives and made sure justice was served.

Anybody who believes igbos have a brain is himself brainless. And you might say not all igbos are like that. Well, the so-called sane and quiet ones have remained silent while all we hear are mentally disturbed osus. The insane ones claim to speak for the sane ones and the so-called sane ones haven't uttered a word to dispel the jmadness being broadcast. Till then, all of you are in one category.
they dont have brain but you have all sold your fathers inheritance to them, even your father's grave yard grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by 2016v2017: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
The goose that lays the golden egg has spoken... All parasites must listen.
I am not Niger Deltan though... Just saying the bitter truth.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

The Acting President that does not know his left from his right.

If you don't know Abba kyari is the Acting President of Nigeria.

The Yorro.ber can always be bought or bullied.

I pity your cone heads when the going gets tough.

'He treats me like a son'-coordinator 2017

Stop talking about the Yoruba current "Acting President or Obasanjo as former President.

Tell us about a SINGLE Nnyamirin current or former President . grin grin

We dey wait, we want to hear about that or are you Igbos just mere slaves in Nigeria?
shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by muffyt05: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
APCHaram:

Then what is stopping you from anointing your son as King?

Why are you giving yourself false succour with this obviously fake Niger Delta militants whom you once called criminals.

Afonja liars now hoping on Niger Delta militants

Cowards

The level of hatred in you will drive you suicidal very soo n. From your numerous quotes on this thread,it's very clear you're still crying over Jonathan's loss in 2015 election. I can tell you're an IPod but the real SS people who should feel more undone by the outcome have seen how collosal a failure Jonathan was,even towards his own people and you and your region,whom he never did a single thing for still carry his cross everywhere you go to,make God give you all the strength to continue to carry the cross till eternity. I'll advise people quoting you to let you be as you're nothing but a cry baby and a member of the 5% who has no political relevance in Nigeria. You may be tempted to come for me,rest assured i'll discipline you 1st before schooling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by 2016v2017: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yeligray:
I taya 4 this north sef all this years wey them rule nothing gud don comot... They say Nigeria is united when the top positions in the country na northerners d incharge and us here we will be claiming ignorant.. No wonder the igbos want out.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Dirty jew with no history what are you saying? Your superiors are talking, you're opening mouth. Leave here before I spank you.

Everybody knows yorrobers are the dirtiest tribe in Africa.

Seconded only by the goat -herding tribes of East Tanzania.

What a funny man.

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
can yoruba say the same for a niger/deltan.

Their greed,selfishness and tribalistic tendencies would never allow them say the same thing for ND.Cruel and mischievious set of people.

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehiscotch:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/no-oil-n-delta-north-sabotages-osinbajo-militants/
These are not ND, these are yorubas, everyone want to use niger delta to threating the north.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Stop talking about the Yoruba current "Acting President or Obasanjo as former President.

Tell us about a SINGLE Nnyamirin current or former President . grin grin

We dey wait, we want to hear about that or are you Igbos just mere slaves in Nigeria?
shocked shocked grin grin

It is better than being your master than being a slave.

A single job of coordinator has been dangled before elders in Oshogbo to render them to perpetual slavery.

Only one tribe in Nigeria would be stupid to accept that offer.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
facelessangel:
they dont have brain but you have all sold your fathers inheritance to them, even your father's grave yard grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Its on "loan" naah! grin grin

It is only foolish lineage that leaves their own land a barren wasteland and DUSTBIN, buying and investing in other people's land!

Just wait till Oct 1st and see what happens to all the "buy ya father's inheritance" bla bla bla they did in the North. undecided tongue tongue

Foolish and brainless Gra-Gra Cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
muffyt05:

The level of hatred in you will drive you suicidal very soo n. From your numerous quotes on this thread,it's very clear you're still crying over Jonathan's loss in 2015 election. I can tell you're an IPod but the real SS people who should feel more undone by the outcome have seen how collosal a failure Jonathan was,even towards his own people and you and your region,whom he never did a single thing for still carry his cross everywhere you go to,make God give you all the strength to continue to carry the cross till eternity. I'll advise people quoting you to let you be as you're nothing but a cry baby and a member of the 5% who has no political relevance in Nigeria. You may be tempted to come for me,rest assured i'll discipline you 1st before schooling you
Hypocrisy is when someone does the same thing you do you called it hate.
Hypocrisy =yorubas.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Daboomb: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

It is better than being your master than being a slave.

A single job of coordinator has been dangled before elders in Oshogbo to render them to perpetual slavery.

Only one tribe in Nigeria would be stupid to accept that offer.

Tell us about that Nnyamirin Igbo President naah! shocked shocked
Why are you running away from the issue, ........like "War-rat" Ojukwu running away to ivory Coast! grin grin

or dont you have any?

Cowardly SLAVES of Nigeria.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by facelessangel: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

You seem to speak from your phallus, have the Yorro.ber been of any political relevance in Nigeria since inception?

You have always gone to the highest bidder.

And you are reminding of 1970?

I would have said you are a clown but you are typing in rainbows, that's just stating the obvious.
that is why they call them chameleon. No true colour. changing from one thing to another

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Tell us about that Nnyamirin Igbo President naah! shocked shocked
Why are you running away from the issue, ........like "War-rat" Ojukwu running away to ivory Coast! grin grin

or dont you have any?

Cowardly SLAVES of Nigeria.
grin grin grin

When you talk about the word 'coward' do not look too far, look at this man, he is the epitome of it.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by TheKingIsHere: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
YENAGOA – NIGER Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, a militant group in the Niger Delta region, yesterday, warned it would resist with the last drop of its members’ blood, further oil exploration and exploitation in the Niger Delta if the North executes its alleged agenda of sabotaging the acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, to thwart the demand for restructuring of the country and fiscal federalism.
“We reiterate in strong terms the need for the restructuring of the country and enthronement of fiscal federalism before October 1, 2017.

“For the avoidance of doubt, let it be known that the NDRC and other agitators are aware of the plan by a section of the country to carry out a coup to truncate the leadership of Acting President Osinbajo as Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari, is currently incapacitated. There will be no exploration or exploitation in the Niger Delta if a coup occurs before the October 1, 2017 date.

“NDRC and the amalgamation of all freedom fighters with the 21st century youths of the Niger Delta from the South-South region of the country stand in solidarity with the people of the South –East

@ngozi123 , where is amarabae?

You will never see her in a thread like this.

She will avoid it like a plague. evil girl/boy from osogbo tongue
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by TheKingIsHere: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:
Let's all give peace a chance
Tell that to ur northern masters
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Where were you when Tinubu sacrifice the votes meant for ACN to Jonathan? Ondo state did the same thing.

for 20billion naira in 2011 wat of 2015, and were is the person u installed in 2015.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by olaboy1: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:

I have never been afriad of anything all my life,who then are the yorubas.
Smelling people that hardly bath.yorubas are the most dirty people in nigeria.
Check an igbo-nigerdeltan poor man and a yoruba poor man.
No matter how poor a biafran they look some how neat but a poor yoruba man smell worst than a chicken poo.
It is only online you yorubas open different monikers to claim niger deltan and not part of biafra come to my street and see niger deltans and igbos in ipob meeting.
We say no to yorubas.we hate them,and they hate us too.
I hate treacherous,dirt and betrayals they irritate me and that is why I hate yorubas.

We don't hate you and any tribe for that matter, my best friends are igbos and they are very educated. Yorubas don't abhor thieves, we are allergic to criminality and we are always bold to speak up intellectually even against our own. We have a very rich culture and growing up our parents enlightened us on the need to be contented, and as greedy kids we were called "olojukokoro".

If I was to be the bread winner of Nigeria, I would have divided the country by now in a peaceful manner and let all my kids decide their own faith and future. But Nigeria is multi ethnic so I am not going to fly with that idea.

Sweden does not have oil and yet it's a success story, our oil worth in the market is not decided by demand and supply, it is determined by smart thinkers of the G8 countries, so no need to kill ourselves on oil. Swedish budget for 2017 will have surplus and that is a sign of a good economy, Nigerias 2017 budget is at a deficit. Let's not also forget that we have NDDC and niger delta budget around 100billion Naira.

We engage in online ethnic bashing rather than come together as citizens and use the internet to form different groups of local and diasporan Nigerians who can come up with intelligent ideas to first eliminate corruption and then help the government to design a new road map of a 21st century country.

Look at your state house of assembly and you would notice immediately 85% of the members shouldn't be there, the affairs of a government is bigger than 10 multinational companies put together, we should have technocrats like senior managers of blue chip companies fillling up our political positions, until then our progress would continue to be at a snail pace.

Let's collectively fight corrupt people irrespective of ethnic affiliations, let's show our common enemies that it's no longer business as usual, as for me I will never vote in any of my blood brother into office if I find him to be incompetent and untrustworthy, the question is can you do the same.

To start this journey we all need to have a personal identification number, and properties should also have PIN numbers so that we all can see the properties PIN's attached to a particular civil servant who is earning like 150k Naira a month. So it is impossible to buy a 500million Naira plaza in the name of your cousin who is unemployed.

First let's say no to this ethnic bashing, let's show love to ourselves and dignify ourselves, let the Igbo guy fight Abuja to build a world class school for that almajiri boy in the north, let Yoruba hold placards and say enough of oil spillage in the niger delta, let the Hausa guy protest the pension arrears in the ministries, let's work together as one and condemn criminality and request for accountability and good governance.

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nengibo: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Stop taking "Evans" Paracetamol, for another man's headache. wink grin grin

Yorubas are not the ones complaining naah!
Yorubas are not the one begging for referendum naah?
Yorubas are not the ones that MUST VACATE the North before October 1st naah?

Yorubas are not the ones running to UN and ICC naah?
Yourbas are not the ones begging to form Biafra naah

Look, all you these children of Anger and Hate should just Negodu
Northerners are gonna deal with you come Oct 1st, if you dont go and form your Biafra now, now
. !
Ignorance
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
lailo:

u have forgotten that it is d yorubas who enthroned GEJ against north's wish(remember Yaradua's saga) and it is same Yoruba who aided his removal when GEJ forget d entire south and concentrated on d north.
since you enthroned GEJ, wat is stopping you from enthroning your brother osibanjo to d acting capacity,or you prefer he ramains in coordinating capacity? i dare him to swear in the two new ministers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng / Fashola Inspects Resumed Work On Loko-oweto Bridge Over River Benue(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.