Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? (40037 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Do Business At Tradefair Complex / The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Your joking... Egbeda kor..the brilliant minds in Egbeda have left tey tey.. or you stay around 331 ? 31 road ? Gemade Estate..Around Kuwait? Orelope Axis ? Shasha ? Bros your eyes is close.. take BRT go to the island and see new environs and stop deceiving yourself..I visited Egbeda first 1988, All my childhood friends are there till now... I still stayed there 2011, but bros... Egbeda is a smallie near the island.. except you're a yahoo boi and need guys to do Wellsfargo/Boa... grin..egbeda kor.. Boundary ni

As me and you de yarn, why the insults na? We ain't sparing!

Besides, i stay in Shasha!

And i am not a scammer!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

ShaSha that valley ? How much is on the nepa bill on your compound? Akowonjo holdup never kill you?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

And i am not a scammer!

Bros Shasha isn't Egbeda o... and i don't insult people.. i'm just having fun cause today is a bad day @ work o... Leave Shasha please...you will thank me later
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by kaypower1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emu4life:
Ajaokuta
Sir, hw i wish smewhere like ajaokutavdey lag, ajaokuta light na die, mi uncle dey dumez city nd anytime i dey dere, i dnt worry about light, or gadgets being off. even mi uncle no get gen sef. bt ajaokuta na untapped place, no investment drive, not business viable. did some business survey, bt e no pos.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

ShaSha that valley ? How much is on the nepa bill on your compound? Akowonjo holdup never kill you?

I am even thinking of relocating.

Out not because of light bills, but i need a change of scenery.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Bros Shasha isn't Egbeda o... and i don't insult people.. i'm just having fun cause today is a bad day @ work o... Leave Shasha please...you will thank me later

Yes, i know the diff.But i just used it as an idpoint, so peeps will gerrit.

I said earlier that i am relocating, but not within Lagos.

Thanks for the tip wink
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Generalkorex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikeja bt rent high
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Generalkorex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ikeja bt rent high
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

I am even thinking of relocating.

Out not because of light bills, but i need a change of scenery.

Anyway, i duff my hat to my egbeda crew.. I always come toKuwait to watch Basketball games once in a while..Even if i have billions i won't ditch my Egbeda hommies..great guys...but until i left my horizon didn't broaden... many guys have relocated, traveled abroad...many are still there like you.. but, the mainland is relocating to the island o...but in the end if you have ideas anywhere is good to stay, ith my experience on the island the past 3 years...i'm back on the mainland to roll..you dig?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

Aside from being jobless, you have become a psychotic abnorm. I guess this is why you think you can run your stupid mouth against your host despite their hospitality and creating peaceful place for you to reside.

Lol...

You can't host me fvcker!!

I go where I want legitimately...

If you don't like it, go fvck yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
kaypower1:
Sir, hw i wish smewhere like ajaokutavdey lag, ajaokuta light na die, mi uncle dey dumez city nd anytime i dey dere, i dnt worry about light, or gadgets being off. even mi uncle no get gen sef. bt ajaokuta na untapped place, no investment drive, not business viable. did some business survey, bt e no pos.

Why don't you open a Bet9ja shop there?

Or a Lotto shop?

How you see am, my ni**a?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

Yes, i know the diff.But i just used it as an idpoint, so peeps will gerrit.

I said earlier that i am relocating, but not within Lagos.

Thanks for the tip wink

don't tell me it's Abuja? Lugbe, Kubwa, Gwagwalada ?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Anyway, i duff my hat to my egbeda crew.. I always come toKuwait to watch Basketball games once in a while..Even if i have billions i won't ditch my Egbeda hommies..great guys...but until i left my horizon didn't broaden... many guys have relocated, traveled abroad...many are still there like you.. but, the mainland is relocating to the island o...but in the end if you have ideas anywhere is good to stay, ith my experience on the island the past 3 years...i'm back on the mainland to roll..you dig?

I got 'ya endpoint!

Really tired of 'tha sh*thole!

I really need an evac! Seriously!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

don't tell me it's Abuja? Lugbe, Kubwa, Gwagwalada ?

Naaaaaaa

C'mon!

That's way tooo high uppa roof, you know?

Thinkin' of states likea Anambra

Cost of living is kinda low, food cheap and some nice pu**ies to ligin, you know!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

I got 'ya endpoint!

Really tired of 'tha sh*thole!

I really need an evac! Seriously!

I felt that way o... Stayed in Gowon rocking the streets..una mehn it doesn't deposit funds to the bank account...As far as i'm concerned the only thing left in Egbeda is aboki selling fried meat at evenings..fried meat, gizzard, yam..etc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by uglodoh(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:
Ketu - Low lives and Holdup things...Teribble road network, Ojota is better

Magodo - COOL, but you won't see young minds to rub minds with...

Ikotun - For cheap folks terrible city to stay in, but cheap if you want an apartment at an incredibly cheap rate...

Ikorodu - Great New city...too much population..Traffic can be hell, just one road in and out which means hold up....but light is great and plenty yong folks...young but razz youths not the intelligent ones
I don't think you know Ikorodu well. if that guy can afford a house in Ebute or Agric in Ikorodu. it will solve all his problems. Who told you the youth in Ikorodu are razz?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

Naaaaaaa

C'mon!

That's way tooo high uppa roof, you know?

Thinkin' of states likea Anambra

Cost of living is kinda low, food cheap and some nice pu**ies to ligin, you know!

Shasha has misoriented you and you may travel with the virus.. you're relocating because of p**sy ? then how does the sh*t put fo0d on table?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by morisnewrain(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network
Yaba
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

I felt that way o... Stayed in Gowon rocking the streets..una mehn it doesn't deposit funds to the bank account...As far as i'm concerned the only thing left in Egbeda is aboki selling fried meat at evenings..fried meat, gizzard, yam..etc.. grin

hehehehehehehehe....true.You really stayed ages there!

I 've been to Gowon, yea.I do end there to smoke my lungs out in tha' evenings!

But yea, i'm in serious need of an evac!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by 2shure: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nawa o
connectpoint:

Banana fall on ya head.

I have inverter..i go three days without light... We never stay three days without light... Not stayed without light for over how many centuries now....Shioooooooor... buy gen kor buy lantern ni... step up to good areas nigga
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

I don't think you know Ikorodu well. if that guy can afford a house in Ebute or Agric in Ikorodu. it will solve all his problems. Who told you the youth in Ikorodu are razz?

It is onrecord that Ikorodu is the city with the highest teenage preganancy in Lagos as we speak

Agric...Asolo..Odoguyan....

The flooded markets.. the queues at ATM that's like queue to hell?

Do you have the fourth mainland bridge yet?

I hear they banned the bikes that used to tow folks straight to Ojota..

Isn't in one way in or out? Or you go turn through Sabo/Sagamu axis?

Now you believe i know Ikorodu ?

Okay sorry, there is a young generation of youths now so i may be wrong but definitely not the best place to stay in terms of looking for intelligent folks to roll with

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Shasha has misoriented you and you may travel with the virus.. you're relocating because of p**sy ? then how does the sh*t put fo0d on table?

Naaaaaa

Holes ain't the reason, bro!

Just need to start up a small biz, you grab?

My Eastern peeps gave me a good OT 'bout tha' zone, lemme go check it out!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

hehehehehehehehe....true.You really stayed ages there!

I 've been to Gowon, yea.I do end there to smoke my lungs out in tha' evenings!

But yea, i'm in serious need of an evac!

Mehn Kuwait for life o.. at times i come back just to watch the soccer games and the b-ball games.. Ah Na me be oba of Egbeda na... stretching to GTB area, Akesan area, Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja-Ayobo area..I own the entire region

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

Naaaaaa

Holes ain't the reason, bro!

Just need to start up a small biz, you grab?

My Eastern peeps gave me a good OT 'bout tha' zone, lemme go check it out!

Just whining you.. I hear the south east is in need of my biz..i intend having a leg there sha..Anambra too..in the next few years

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
uglodoh:

By the way i moved out of Agric as far back as 1999..so what's the deal with there.. still was there 2011 spent a while except for okada business, mehn Agric don cast or shop onwers, or nairabet guys
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Just whining you.. I hear the south east is in need of my biz..i intend having a leg there sha..Anambra too..in the next few years

Years, you say?

"Man no de dull oooo"

So whatya biz do'ya wanna startup?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
maxithonnie:

Years, you say?

"Man no de dull oooo"

So whatya biz do'ya wanna startup?

Don't worry i'm coming to conquer the South East

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Mehn Kuwait for life o.. at times i come back just to watch the soccer games and the b-ball games.. Ah Na me be oba of Egbeda na... stretching to GTB area, Akesan area, Iyana Ipaja, Ipaja-Ayobo area..I own the entire region

I feel you, bro!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
connectpoint:

Don't worry i'm coming to conquer the South East

An entourage will be expectin' ya!
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by femi4: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
themonk:
I am opportuned to have a job which i have the option of working from home. Please, I need to know which part of lagos which will perfectly suit the option of working from home.
Non-negotiable characteristics the place should have:
*Constant Light
*Serenity
*Moderate Security
*total cost of acquiring property is 200K to 300K for either self contain or miniflat( this should include service charges and agreement fees if any)

Negotiable Charateristics(i can accept a compromise on these):
*Having intellectuals as neigbours(i really need people i can reason with)
*No flooding
*Good Road Network
Ikorodu
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
castrokins:
I've Been In Palm Grove, Around The Estate, Shobayo Precisely But Anthony Village Is Such A Nice Residential Neighbourhood.

Best place ever in Lagos.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? by sibepoc(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why una dey beef egbeda like this? I stay at 11road at Gowon estate and I love the place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Living In London, Building In Lekki / How Much Is One Bag Of Cement In Your Area? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.