Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68163 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Successdude(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.
This part is just a confirmation that she is not having ur baby. Why would your wife flare up when you ask a question when u even have evidences ? Not that u accused her blindly but with evidence..... And why wud a 'Married' woman be havin a friendship wr she is referred to as love if she isn't already been hit ny d man or wishin/wantin to b hit by d man ? .....
Jackeeh:
[/b] In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?" [b]

After the above, you still think the baby is yours? And falling for your promiscuous wife's emotional blackmail?
bro I wonder .... God knws I can't stand a cheatin wife. I must terminate the guy n send her packin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by clarydamsel: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Seriously speaking scan can mislead I had same pro With my hubby last year and this same scan timing was what he held onto....and when the baby came out,tho a baby girl but his replica,but since then things haven't been the same again for the both of us
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ikp120(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:
wink

lol bro relax till the baby is born. even though stories cannot be same but...

exactly same thing happened to my eldest brother and his wife. though he doubted the paternity of the child due to the timing of the pregnancy relative to when they had intimacy. bro nothing added up.
he doubted till he let my mum privy on the matter. as oldie with experience mum told him to relax. August 4th 2 years ago baby boy show.

1. Boy had a mismatch on his hairline in same position exactly like my brother grin

2. Boy didn't start talking on time exactly like my brother grin

3. boy snores in same pattern exactly like my brother grin

Now when you ask my brother if he needs to do a DNA test he will even slap you join grin

You mean you don't know that those could be coincidental? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by bullabong(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Marriage is not mankind's nature. We are just forcing the fraud unto ourselves and getting hurt for the nonsense.

One day, religion and marriage will be abolished and the world will be peaceful ever after.
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Khayge: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:
Play along, and wait for the next 8months. Don't even mention it again
After delivery, just go to a center where they do DNA tests, and find out what you need to bring to do one. They may give you a swab, to scrape or rub on the inside of the cheek of your baby.
Collect it, and do that when you're alone with the baby.
Take sample back to the lab and do your test.
If the baby is yours, congrats. If its not yours, its still congrats. Do what you have to do/ your heart tells you to do.
Meanwhile, make sure you're also fertile before you make a decision on what to do if the baby isn't yours.

I love this contribution. Don't talk about it again. Be patient. Don't think about it either. So you don't start hating her. If it's not yours, she'd self destruct. She'd be looking for ways to cover up. But how well can you trust these scan results. Giving you specifics. Cos I checked the date myself and it's 6weeks. They were off by some days. Bro be patient OK.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Mac2016(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?
Your doubts are genuine. But you have handled the whole situation so wrongly before telling us. It will be hard to have a sweet home unless with divine intervention. But I BEG you pls FORGET ABOUT THE PATERNITY TEST for now even if your wife insist. Make her believe you that you were just joking trying to test her faithfulness solely with words of mouth. Do private investigations later, it may take five years or ten years...and do the paternity test much later without her sniffing anything then you can make your decision. God will help u
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Obelenwajesu: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:
After delivery, just go to a center where they do DNA tests, and find out what you need to bring to do one. They may give you a swab, to scrape or rub on the inside of the cheek of your baby.
If the baby is yours, congrats. If its not yours, its still congrats. Do what you have to do/ your heart tells you to do.
Meanwhile, make sure you're also fertile before you make a decision on what to do if the baby isn't yours.

I go with this guy.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by iamHighDee(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
I'm sorry man. It's most likely she's not carrying your baby. I've had a lady swear with the bible for me before and it was all lies

MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by sexy74(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2017
ibolomo:

Bros, please don't destroy your marriage over something that may be non existent. I mean, I sometimes chat in a way with a certain female friend of mine that, if you read our chats out of the blue, you would think we are in a romantic relationship, but there has never been, and will never be anything between us. Like, she calls me dear, sweetie and all the rest, and we even sometimes joke about marriage, but she has her boo, and I... well I don't have mine.
also, the ultrasound is never 100% certain about the exact date.
Just never mention the issue again, wait till the child is born and do a paternity test. shikena.
if possible sef, assure her that you now believe her and show her love throughout the pregnancy. I have a feeling the child is yours. time will tell, and good luck
You can have any kind of chat when single not when one party is married and you spew poo and say na joke. Abeg park well my time to faint don dey reach.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by PrickGetSize(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2017
chihes:
Actually pregnancy is calculated from the first date of the last menstration. I had been pregnant once like your wife when I made love on the third day after I saw my period thinking I was free. Dont be disturbed abt the guy mentioning our baby because I have male colleagues that used to ask me our baby when I was heavy, and trust me, hubby was ok with that knowing I have nothing with them or him. Just realx until baby is born, then you can go for DNA so as to clear your fears. Why you
Do you also have a 'gynecologist friend' whom you 'can't wait to meet'?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by sandland: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2017
You are acting too immature. Be a man and carry on your investigation secretly. Tell her you have forgiven her for your wrong calculations. Since you will know the very truth later why burn your mind now.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by swankylay(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2017
U bleeped up man. If only u v waited a Lil bit more and not confront her immediately u saw that chat, u could have caught her or know the truth. Just relax play along. From d calculations, she might be lying.... But as her husband too, u won't want to offend her by breaking the trust. And destroying your marriage.

2 things involved :

1. Machine (ultrasound) is lying ❤️
2. Your wife is lying �.

The truth, only time would tell.
Goodluck
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Qriousity(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

If you love her as you say, then free yourself from doubt or better still, seek God on the issue. I know how hard it is to believe her especially when you know the 'math' doesn't add up.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by aisosa101(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

don't listen to any other advice apart from this bro this is the best idea can get I knw playing along may be difficult but try
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by feelgoodInc: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2017
all of a sudden these women are now mathematicians.......... wow.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Marriage is not mankind's nature. We are just forcing the fraud unto ourselves and getting hurt for the nonsense.

One day, religion and marriage will be abolished and the world will be peaceful ever after.

Best comment on thread. Religion, love and marriage are the biggest frauds that mankind had invented.

OP, just play along and carry out a DNA test once the child is delivered. Don't fall for her emotional bullcrap of making your life miserable if it turns out that you are the father. There is enough smoke already and you have to find out if there is a fire somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by lisbonabdulahi: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Afamed:
If you need to get to the root of the situation, never confront her with any suspicious message until the day the baby is born. For now, take away any discussion that has to do with DNA. This is because she might find a way of terminating the pregnancy as a way of covering up.
please how can I do that desk top WhatsApp please
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by sexy74(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
chihes:
Actually pregnancy is calculated from the first date of the last menstration. I had been pregnant once like your wife when I made love on the third day after I saw my period thinking I was free. Dont be disturbed abt the guy mentioning our baby because I have male colleagues that used to ask me our baby when I was heavy, and trust me, hubby was ok with that knowing I have nothing with them or him. Just realx until baby is born, then you can go for DNA so as to clear your fears. Why you
My sister it might be true that your hubby was OK with that but I guess the situation here is not the same with yours.
Op I say it again go for DNA test and pray she does not come and tell you she lost the baby anytime soon.
I have seen and heard a lot.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by lisbonabdulahi: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Nairaboi post=57972301]
means nothing Mr. the only thing was his blood/genes was much stronger than the other alaye's own, so it subdued what would have turned out to be an exact replica of Mr. Patrick[/quote grin cheesy grin Savage]
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2017
The child may be yours but she may still be fücking someone else.

STAY WOKE!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Flaghouse1: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Anaselizzy:
@ op why would you want to ruin a beautiful marriage with doubt? An 18months old marriage is stil in its teething stage,if you say you love her, then trust her fully. Your wife might not remain the same after you confirm its your baby, think about it wisely, women won't assure you of such test if they weren't sure of the paternity.
i

This is the most foolish statement I have read on this discourse , you mean the man should just sit down and be watching like a fool and trust the lieing bitch,

Birds of the same feather I believe.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by networkrecharg: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Call me 08098724753
Am serious

MemphisRaynes:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by bigtt76(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Well.... where did you meet her first before you guys got married?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Bros just chill till the baby is born,u might be right or wrong
And to my niggaz out there who are yet to tread this part called marriage please endeavor to set rules and regulations.nothing like best friend with opposite sex once u are married or seeking advice outside without d knowledge of ur spouse.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by PrickGetSize(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
When your wife's best friend is a gynecologist. Op, forget story, the guy has seen your wife's toto but I can't say if they've had sex yet.

Gynecologist and housewife - very dangerous combination.

Marriage is a scam!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Innogee: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

My advise is for you to keep trusting and loving your wife as usual.

The truth is that if that child is not yours, she could abort it even without you knowing since she has a gynecologist as friend.

I have even come to realize that most unmarried guys get attracted to young married ladies and they playfully call them all sort of names.

You can caution your wife against their complements !

In reality, there is no sexual relationship between them.

Also understand that you wife was once a single lady and she has friends before you met her.

So, take your mind away from suspecting her and just love your unborn baby.

I am not a medical practitioner but am advising you from experience as a married man.
Most single and heart broken guys / ladies would mislead you if you seek their answers because they have no experience in marriage.

Don't destroy your marriage with you thought because you may not be correct.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Basseybruce: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Jackeeh:
. You don't need or deserve any help!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by babooshka: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:
wink

lol bro relax till the baby is born. even though stories cannot be same but...

exactly same thing happened to my eldest brother and his wife. though he doubted the paternity of the child due to the timing of the pregnancy relative to when they had intimacy. bro nothing added up.
he doubted till he let my mum privy on the matter. as oldie with experience mum told him to relax. August 4th 2 years ago baby boy show.

1. Boy had a mismatch on his hairline in same position exactly like my brother grin

2. Boy didn't start talking on time exactly like my brother grin

3. boy snores in same pattern exactly like my brother grin

Now when you ask my brother if he needs to do a DNA test he will even slap you join grin

boy has hairline... undecided y'all just deceiving urselves. When u av facts, u don't need hairlines and speech difficulties. D ideal thing is 2 do a DNA test, not 2 bring a whole load of crappy sentiment.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Jackeeh(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Successdude:
This part is just a confirmation that she is not having ur baby. Why would your wife flare up when you ask a question when u even have evidences ? Not that u accused her blindly but with evidence..... And why wud a 'Married' woman be havin a friendship wr she is referred to as love if she isn't already been hit ny d man or wishin/wantin to b hit by d man ? ..... bro I wonder .... God knws I can't stand a cheatin wife. I must terminate the guy n send her packin

My point exactly!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Flintstone06(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2017
MicroBox:
Op Are you sure you are old enough to be a husband?
You are expected to quietly play along all through this period, home kit paternity test is available everywhere, Both old and new technology are also available to know 99.9 percent of who the father is.
You have already damage but not destroy your marriage with this suspicion.
When I took my wife for Ultra Sound Scan test, our calculation is far different from the result in-terms of the date she concieve (weeks difference ) but I am keeping cool until....
Though I read that, Ultra Sound Scan result always come with Plus or Minus two weeks.
Please just go tell your wife that you are sorry and make sure she forget about it before putting to bed. Anytime she raise the issue, tell her that you're just so upset about the chat and nothing more. Definitely after she put yo bed, she will immediately ask you to go for the test. Please and please never forget to tell her that you are sorry that she should forget about that....
But Dude, Please secretly collect the specimen, run to the lab and be sure of the baby paternity.

To add to this, if she is a believer (church or mosque) give her a story of how you dreamt about someone telling you never to doubt her that she is faithful etc.... Even if it means doing some fake fast before her before telling her... . So she can let go of the threat to make your life HELL. Meanwhile do your DNA test under G when the baby come s around.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Yesitsme(f): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

the baby is yours, that's how it's calculated...Some people don't have safe days and sperm can stay for days in a woman bf fertilization.The move u took was very dangerous, u have created a vacuum in your home. Don't blame her if she leaves u after delivery. Be ready
About the chat, some people like to call others sweet names based on family upbringing. For him saying'our baby's doesn't really mean what u assume cos some people like babies and every baby is their baby. As a gynecologist, he will be very incline to being close to babies. The chat must have angered u but the baby is yours.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by babooshka: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2017
jokepearl:
1st, pregnancy date is counted from the day of your last period not the day you conceived.

So if your wife period started May 12th, then she is almost 7weeks pregnant.

2nd, Scan uses the size of the baby at a time to predict the age, this may change and vary everytime a scan done. Also big babies appear older with a scan.

So relax
how can her period start on may 12, and she is already past 7 weeks?? Besides, doctors tell patients 2 do an early pregnancy scan 4 accurate dates, this scan is early, and should be taken as accurate. Ur theory of big babies comes much later in the pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.