Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68169 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nairaboi(m): 2:36am On Jun 30, 2017
I am so shocked at the level of hypocrisy being displayed here especially by the male who are making the man feel bad for ever doubting his wife. I can understand for the female cos same gender bullshit. But if a woman ever threatens me about making my life hell because I confronted her about my suspicions, then we are done.
How on Earth will you be referring to someone with such and be having such convo and you still want to be believed? the matter no even good make two ears hear am.
The Pucci man on his part keeps reiterating the fact that he loves his wife. If he loves her that much, why still doubt her claims ( OK, as human being na).
That lady does not have respect for her husband in the first place, else that kind of conversation should not have even started. Secondly, she is a lose canon ( by going ahead to threaten a man who voices his suspicions), the stupid cry she has been acting up, and trying to paint the man as the devil is nothing new. Afterall, the highest that can happen is if he finds out its not his child, he will only divorce me, and I run back to the murdafuckn gynea.
Things don dey happen no be today, e don tey

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Donjazzy12(m): 2:38am On Jun 30, 2017
naturalwaves:

Your suspision is most likely right. Forget about all the acting rubbish. That's how most of them do. Some will even cry that you will almost apologise but na lie in most cases. So, don't listen to those saying relax bla bla bla.
Being a tech guy, I once spoofed a lady's MAC address and was following her up and getting all messages just so I know her well before putting my hands in fire. If you see what I saw, the devil himself will be shocked. After I confronted her in a subtle way, she kept on acting for me. More evidences , more acting....all those regular baby, I cannot believe you don't trust me bul.sshhit. Until I reeled out the undiluted chats. They are only sorry when caught.

The truth is that you married a flirt who does not have regard for the institution called marriage. Why would she call some other dude such sweet names when she has a husband. Some women are just heartless. How would she feel when you receive calls from females and call them " my love" , "sweet heart" etc. What is she going to see a gyna for? Just for a 7 week old baby? He even had the guts to say.....how is our baby doing. SMH.

The baby may turn out yours but your wife deserves no respect for disrespecting your marriage. Feel free to give out your numbers too and chat, call freely with females while calling them sweet names in her presence. Maybe she will come back to her senses.
Excellent advice. Most young women of nowadays are lesbians and flirts!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nairaboi(m): 2:39am On Jun 30, 2017
valdovas:
The op sounds like a weak man with no backbone that's why his wife can threaten him to make his life miserable over legitimate concerns and even be receiving calls freely from another man in his presence.
Warn your wife seriously to never repeat that rubbish of using dearie or luv when chatting with another man, that is a huge slap on your face and you should be the one angry with her not her threatening you after disrespecting the sanctity of your union.
For now don't show any remorse for suggesting the baby isn't yours, you were justified to suspect her after seeing that chat. Just stop mentioning the dna and paternity issue and after the baby is born you go behind her back to confirm paternity.
Ogbeni, oil dey ur head. U get sense, and I pray more wisdom fall on you. . .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by dustmalik: 2:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Very funny comments. I had a really good laugh going through them.

But on a serious note, don't listen to any idiot advising you to apologize to your wife. She doesn't deserve it, even if the baby turns out to be yours. Why on earth would She be calling her gyna 'friend' sweet pet names, and telling him that she couldn't wait to see him. Like, what the fvck does that mean?

You just have to prepare your mind for the worst, because the way I see it, your wife can't be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Praktikals(m): 2:43am On Jun 30, 2017
MicroBox:
Op Are you sure you are old enough to be a husband?
You are expected to quietly play along all through this period, home kit paternity test is available everywhere, Both old and new technology are also available to know 99.9 percent of who the father is.
You have already damage but not destroy your marriage with this suspicion.
When I took my wife for Ultra Sound Scan test, our calculation is far different from the result in-terms of the date she concieve (weeks difference ) but I am keeping cool until....
Though I read that, Ultra Sound Scan result always come with Plus or Minus two weeks.
Please just go tell your wife that you are sorry and make sure she forget about it before putting to bed. Anytime she raise the issue, tell her that you're just so upset about the chat and nothing more. Definitely after she put yo bed, she will immediately ask you to go for the test. Please and please never forget to tell her that you are sorry that she should forget about that....
But Dude, Please secretly collect the specimen, run to the lab and be sure of the baby paternity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Empiree: 2:49am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Dude. Please do not call my wife that. If you got no help to offer, then just read and learn.
The moment you chose to seek help from internet, you must bear whatever bs that comes with it undecided

Shouldn't this be private matter rather than advertising your matrimonial matter to the world?. You should endure the consequences and insults directed at your wife bcuss you caused it.

My advice, wait until she gives birth and do DNA bcus I can feel what you feel. I'm just concern that you most likely had intercourse together before the date you indicated. You need to put that into consideration too. If it turns out that the baby is not yours, I see no reason to keep up with the marriage.

Welcome to the world of feminism where they don't give a fig leaf about their men undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by 2shure: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Women are nothing buh fresh pussys
Waiting to geh fu ked.
Yur bich don play u.
D gyno guy don cum inside am tire
Ekaite belle.
She was supposed to be my wifey.
Oh lord help me o.
My housegal belle.

Lol.

Your wife na bich.
Men move on bro.
For her to threaten u means shes a bich
Id rather fall asleep
Than to fall in love with a bich
Bich

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nairaboi(m): 3:14am On Jun 30, 2017
I still laugh anytime I hear of a threat dished out by a female caught in the act of distribution of pucci. Based on para mode, this o.p is a guy who didn't live his life to the fullest else he would have been easier to detached his nonsense attachment to a bitch. I hate when someone is loyal in a relationship and the other person chooses to be a banger allover, when you can just call its quits and move on.
I keep repeating it, may thunder never fail to fire that woman that will want to emotional blackmail me. I know how I put my sisters in place when the want to do anyhow, na me dey first count scores give them sharperly

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by oshunloye: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning sir,

I quite understand your pain, you heart must be really heavy. Forget about the comment with the most likes. it not necessarily meant they are right. Last menstral period is not the day she ended the menstration but the day she actually started. Your suspicion is dangerous for the pregnancy at this stage. You need to be strong to hold on till when she conceives because you can never get the paternity of that child here on NL. You need to show your wife more love at this stage of the pregnancy so as for her not to loss the pregnancy either through miscarriage or evacuating it herself. If either of it happens, she will blame you for it and you will lose her for the rest of this life, in fact what you are afraid of will repeatedly happen at that stage. Carry yourself, dust out your ego, man up, be strong and show her love and affection she deserves. After delivery when you are alone, take d sample, run a DNA test secretly and take your actions then. I drop my pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by dapyd1(m): 3:26am On Jun 30, 2017
I know people have given myriad of advice and I am not even sure you will read this but,

First, you need to make peace and apologize to your wife. Why? What if she is telling the truth, you just raised a ruse for nothing. The doubt will be in your mind but just make peace.

When the baby is born, secretly do a DNA test. That shouldn't be hard. The result should inform your decision.

For now, make peace. Let her know you love her, and you are territorial. Wanna protect your own.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 30, 2017
My friend's gf once said she was pregnant. He was so doubtful of the paternity that we had to come up with a plan. In a sweet chats, he told her they still have a tradition which every new wife must observe during first pregnancy. He made it known to her that a bastard child steals & would eventually become a permanent thief if he/she is nt returned to the real father before clocking twelve years of age. She was so annoyed that he never mentioned this since they met and he begged her. She said she couldn't get involved in any traditional rite that it's against her religion. The following week, she told him she had a miscarriage which we knew was intentionally aborted. My friend and I still wonder why she couldn't quit the relationship if she can't really cope with his tradition.

@OP, pls don't mind what I wrote above because your own case has to do with marriage. I'm afraid you would be feeling much heat right now. May God ease all your worries. All I know is that your wife is suffering from immaturity,,,giving no regards to your emotions.

Good luck on your decision
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by enomakos(m): 3:40am On Jun 30, 2017
why are all the ladies here advising the op to accept the baby? it is like a pattern

fear women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by enomakos(m): 3:48am On Jun 30, 2017
antobrige:
why rush and come here ? hv u discus these with ur spiritual father?.....i believe that's best place u ought to hv sought for advice first..

Be wise"( and know we are human's and medical result and ur maths are done by human's and it has in time proven not to gv 100% acurate result}......Thanks

Trust Her......the child is yours
spiritual father? Jesus or your pastor?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by PotatoSalad(m): 3:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Situations like this makes me think twice about this thing called marriage. Chai.
My chest dey do me somehow sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Lexusgs430: 4:16am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

You simply wait for baby and do a DNA test.... Still play husband roles and top up when necessary....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ICEMAN(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Bro no jonsing. Don't trust these Naija chicks. A lot of men in Naija are living with kids that are not theirs. Take a DNA test or you may end up taking care of Sule' Nnamdi or Femi's son for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by UncleJudax(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
Estimated gestational age usually adds two weeks to the actual age of the fetus. So using your mathematical skills may lead you wrong.

However if you have genuine doubt, take her up on the DNA offer.
You'll have to live with the result.
Negative = heartbroken.
Positive= a wife who will forever make you miserable for doubting her faithfulness.
Not doing the test = consistent doubt about the real father of your child.

There's really no easy way out for you here. Just chose the option that you can live with the results.

I wish you and your new family the best of luck.
The chat is super suspicious. I mean nobody would read such and not suspect something might have happened btw the two.
I would like to know what the wife said wrt the man friend addressing her as he did.

About making his life miserable if the baby is his...you are saying he has no balls to "walk out"?

Phlease!!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

When the child is born, if he's serious, we'll raise the money here on NL.

The years of unfaithful wives dumping bastards in our houses are over. If a father doesn't train his daughter to be faithful, she's gonna be bringing enough bastards to his house as souvenirs.

Was your wife unfaithful?? Judging based on what you wrote tho.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Have experienced these, it was not easy bro please handle it with maturity
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 30, 2017
It's been my opinion that DNA should be done on ALL live births by law and result recorded on the birth certificates.

1) women will stop whoring around because the jig will soon be up

2) fathers will know for sure

Not sure how true but I read that most first child do not belong to the husband.

OP, you're a disgrace to husbands. You allow your wife to have a male friend?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nnamaka1: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Guy!! This is the true life, just play along, stop confronting her, its not worth it, but don't let your guards down. Reality is that you can never really catch a cheating woman except she confesses to you.

And stop getting moved by crocodile tears OK.

Time will tell, hope it tells on time tho.

This is what being a matured man is all about.

The reality of marriage takes a while to dawn on people and as such you fail to realise that you are never to sharpen another pencil in your sharpen (Vise Versa)
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by delors(m): 4:39am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?
common bro. Our weakness is trusting women. If the dates u mentioned are real, that's not ur baby. 100% sure

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Kingkamal(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Marriage is not mankind's nature. We are just forcing the fraud unto ourselves and getting hurt for the nonsense.

One day, religion and marriage will be abolished and the world will be peaceful ever after.
dude its impossible for human to create an ant with life. Life creation show how far God exist. And no technology can provide life in the next 1million years. Think about it. In short what you said is impossible if that demon holding you allows you to see.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by vicben27(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2017
i cant even allow my wife, wrk in a private firm. six months taining is a no for me(women that there toto can scretch them any how!) using my nysc days as a yastic for concludin i've seen wat some women can do. my wife shudnt hav any reasons to keep male frnds as a married woman. about the pregancy jst wait until she puts to bed then do a DNA test its only then you can truely hav peace

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Jackeeh(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Do you think calling the wife w.hore would help his self esteem either?

He is married to her and these are mere suspicions until proven otherwise by a reputable lab

She became a LovePeddler when she became very comfortable flirting with another man. There's no sugar coating that fact.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Actuarydeji(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2017
My guy receive common sense. Yeyenatu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by OfofoLagos1(f): 5:03am On Jun 30, 2017
You're Not responsible for thee Baby. Your wife tears is to make you believe you're responsible for the pregnancy. I had same experience before and my woman is bow living with the real baby daddy.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Asidiq23(m): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Marriage is not mankind's nature. We are just forcing the fraud unto ourselves and getting hurt for the nonsense.

One day, religion and marriage will be abolished and the world will be peaceful ever after.
So what's your nature Mr man... You know had your parent not been in the marriage institution, you wouldn't have been saying rubbish... Nonsense
And you being an atheist only add to your woes, you denying your creator that fashioned you properly,some many years ago, you have no brain you use to think, now that you advance in age, you think the brain God give u, you can use to think free or be blasphemious against that same God..... Oga...you are so dump...between life and death is just a twinkle of an eye, when you die, and you are questioned and resurrected to account for your deeds, then you would know whether religion is a fraud or not.... You go hear am...
You think God created the world just for play and people like you to talk rubbish.. You are so wrong.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by madridguy(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Following......
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by sfinkzslot(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

Please husbands don't condone offline or online man friend to wife relationship with your spouses, what has light got to do with darkness, then please get a paternity no matter what she says or feels, then make up afterwards, you the man, I believe you should know how
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by DonMekino(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Some ppl on this forum are ppl who don't know wat marriage is all about, some are from abusive rships, some from dysfunctional homes and some are all about sex and fun, g/f n b/f hullabaloo.... Yet u seek advice from them. There are sane ones though... Just look for an experienced mature mind u can talk to on on one... And let the person guide u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.