Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why (32458 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by toba400: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
A Nigerian man on Twitter is advising girls to stay away from married men as he claims a girl who slept with one has been menstruating for 5 weeks consecutively.

According to him, the man’s wife has warned her once after she caught her with her husband.

Read his tweets below…

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/29/twitter-user-claims-a-lady-has-been-menstruating-for-5-weeks-see-why/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by auntysimbiat(f): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
I can't say the wife did well IF truly she has a hand in this girl's present situation even though I strongly believe she does. If this lady had listened, taken her threats seriously and pleaded with the woman before now, she won't be going through this shameful pains she's going through.

I only understand from what I've come across in the past, that ladies go for married men because they are much better/experienced in bed and are more opened to spending on their mistresses than the single hustling guys but they forgot something.....what has an advantage, also comes with its own disadvantages.

I hope she learns her lessons after getting free from this.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by NairalandCS(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Blood Of God.

Literally. grin
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Maybe she has slept with an Alhaji Man

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Khd95(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
story not complete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Good for her and I pray make solution no they for 12 years

13 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Girl with d issue of blood. Run to Jesus and b saved

28 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Oyindidi(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2017
She can now stay on her lane with this issue of blood

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Cholls(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2017
my brothers and sisters who get the girl number
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Why would you date a married man in the first place?

9 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by nddydamzi(f): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oga! if I hear, madam don go do abortion. Don't ask me how I know!!!
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Brown14: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
she should be happy because she is menstratin 6months menstration in one month. is God not wonderful??

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Akukaliadiho: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don’t hate you… I just don’t appreciate your existence.Your intelligence is my common sense.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Ermacc: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
have done story. that lady should check herself for ovarian cyst. that's if the story is even true

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by AntiWailer: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
She has infection.

She should go and treat it.

Next eediot pleasssse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
No mind them..
When they have it with them already ( boy friend ), they will be targeting the ones wey dey beyond their reach (married men).

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
You think this will scare another girl from becoming a thot if she really wants to? grin

Mahn they don't give a fûck these days. grin

15 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by greatwhite(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
I guess she got more than she bargained for. Sad
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Evablizin(f): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Good,the spiritual gallon is collecting the blood,abeg who get 2 rolls of always for sell please help her life.Next time go and sleep with a married man and your situation will turn to that of the woman of issue of blood for 38yrs
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by burkingx(f): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nutase: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na lie abeg.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by preccy69(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
ok,serves her ryt,if d marid woman has a hand in it she go ansa God,ordinary 7 days is hell for me plus d back pain,dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, severe cramps, sore nipples nd pussy........I pity her,now wey always don cos,she should just buy half carton,next tym she wunt open leg in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
One chance straffing...
Won ti gba penalty wo throwing.... gben gben gben

Mosquito killer to sure
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters who get the girl number
you wan epp her suck the blood? Vampire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
hian,get sense nau.
you people wants to blame the wife ni for what is happening to her abi what?
maybe the girl did abortion that's why she has been bleeding. just saying oh!

wait first @twitter poster,how did you know about it?

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by 2shure: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
E don be
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you wan epp her suck the blood? Vampire

Badt boy
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by jashar(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

What do we say to such things?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by adedayoa2(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Alhaji woman nko?
OrestesDante:
Maybe she has slept with an Alhaji Man
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Girl with d issue of blood. Run to Jesus and b saved
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by chynie: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / Naughty By Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.