Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why (32480 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by KKKWHITE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
This will serve as a deterrent to other girls they are not satisfy with their personal income
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Figs(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Khd95:
story not complete
simply put,u have nothing to say.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Alech101(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
dam right
CROWNWEALTH019:
Good for her and I pray make solution no they for 12 years
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
If the wife is truly responsible then I hope she made her husband impotent too

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Banter1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:
Blood Of God.

Literally. grin
Thou shall not call the name of the father in vain. desist from it.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by otokx(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Why would you date a married man in the first place?

Are you in Nigeria? This is quite common.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by LazyNairalander(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Runs girls will not like this one.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by emmaitive(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
jesu oooooo
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by emmaitive(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
jesu oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
If she repent and pray to God she'll be healed.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by MzJin(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Jeeeesususuuu Your own worst pass.....but why gurls no dey hear.....
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
otokx:

Are you in Nigeria? This is quite common.
It doesn't seem right to me.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by OCHOdee(f): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I can't say the wife did well IF truly she has a had in this girl's present situation even though I strongly believe she does. If this lady had listened, taken her threats seriously and pleaded with the woman before now, she won't be going through this shameful pains she's going through.

I only understand from what I've come across in the past, that ladies go for married men because they are much better/experienced in bed and are more opened to spending on their mistresses than the single hustling guys but they forgot something.....what has an advantage, also comes with its own disadvantages.

I hope she learns her lessons after getting free from this.

I really feel sorry for the girl but truth is, no one should ever ever come between a marriage. That's like playing God! I mean the couple took an oath before the almighty!
The woman may have taken the matter to the originator of marriage and the girl got burnt. May God help the husband if he doesn't repent now
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by hakeem4(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
ahn ahn you wicked oooo

But serves the babe right

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by NairalandCS(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Banter1:
Thou shall not call the name of the father in vain. desist from it.

Lool Go tell that to the sheeple.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
OCHOdee:

I really feel sorry for the girl but truth is, no one should ever ever come between a marriage. That's like playing God! I mean the couple took an oath before the almighty!
The woman may have taken the matter to the originator of marriage and the girl got burnt. May God help the husband if he doesn't repent now
well said my dear...really well said.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Teel012(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I can't say the wife did well IF truly she has a had in this girl's present situation even though I strongly believe she does. If this lady had listened, taken her threats seriously and pleaded with the woman before now, she won't be going through this shameful pains she's going through.

I only understand from what I've come across in the past, that ladies go for married men because they are much better/experienced in bed and are more opened to spending on their mistresses than the single hustling guys but they forgot something.....what has an advantage, also comes with its own disadvantages.

. Oga remove the "more experience", Na only cos of money mostly.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Ignatio(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Please what is your definition of experience in bed?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by tartarus(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nonsense! Will she keep doing that to every girl her husband decides to frolick with?!. She should better face her husband and punish him instead angry
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by VickyRotex(f): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
hunniebun:
hian,get sense nau.
you people wants to blame the wife ni for what is happening to her abi what?
maybe the girl did abortion that's why she has been bleeding. just saying oh!

wait first @twitter poster,how did you know about it?

Hahahahaha @ the picture cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Wolexpoly: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
WOW....NIGERIAN JUJU HAS REALY UPGRADED....TO ME DAT IS A REVISED STANDARD VERSION OF (MAGUN) THUNDERBOLT......BUT AM STILL EXPECTING THE LATEST VERSION THAT WILL TAKE THE MASTURBATION AWAY FROM HER BEDROOM INTO MARKET PLACES AND FOR 10YEARS WITHOUT CURE. MAYBE OLOSHOs WILL LEARN FROM DIS SHA.....
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by mamato(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one sweet my belle. Na so one tell me say.....madam, na me hold ur husband ooo, if I decide to leaves him today I will oooo, but as u don call me now, I go leave am for u, u hear? These side chicks get mind oooo.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by whizzyleejr(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ah! the man don use the girl, nigerians and their tricks of getting someone
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Darlington120(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
nawa oh, sum girls and people husband are like APC & FAILURE, may God save her shaaa
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Funkybabee(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
oun to je lo yo jaaruma ti ke fun won to
husband snatcher
obinrin Oni sun eje (modern day)
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by NairalandAsasin(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
preccy69:
ok,serves her ryt,if d marid woman has a hand in it she go ansa God,ordinary 7 days is hell for me plus d back pain,dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, severe cramps, sore nipples nd pussy........I pity her,now wey always don cos,she should just buy half carton,next tym she wunt open leg in a hurry
Not forgetting ur moodiness
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Africans enjoy being stupid.....

She has a medical condition called Menorrhagia and can be sorted out by a doctor(gynecologist)

It's caused by so many things like
dysfunctional ovaries, Medication(side effects), Polyps, fibroid, hormonal imbalance, cancer, etc.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by davillian(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
She go use all her money buy brake PAD.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
mhizesther:
If the wife is truly responsible then I hope she made her husband impotent too
if na u,will u make ur husband impotent?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Africans enjoy being stupid.....

She has a medical condition called Menorrhagia and can be sorted out by a doctor(gynecologist)

It's caused by so many things like
dysfunctional ovaries, Medication(side effects), Polyps, fibroid, hormonal imbalance, cancer, etc.
na wa oh...can't u just make ur point without throwing insults?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
lexy2014:
if na u,will u make ur husband impotent?

Yes Would deal with his ass first
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Orpe7(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
And na PCV never finish since. Hmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How I Became The April Fool..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.