Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why (32473 Views)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

How could the wife possibly be responsible for this?
she warned her to stay off, threatened to deal with her...but I guess she continued which in turn brought out her evil side.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol smiley smiley wink....Goodmorning
good morning pretty lady. How was ur nite. I like ur profile pix.u want 2 put me in trouble abi?ur plan no go work
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
she warned her to stay off, threatened to deal with her...but I guess she continued which in turn brought out her evil side.

But what could the wife do to cause the girl to be on the curse for 5 weeks?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

But what could the wife do to cause the girl to be on the curse for 5 weeks?
lol my dear, you talk like you don't know what Africans are capable of. Of course she must have taken her to some native doctor/evil shrine so as to deal with her like she earlier promised.

When someone threatens you and you continue to do that which they detest, they would be pushed to go that extra mile just to see you hurt or even swept off from the surface of this earth, its that serious my dear.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
good morning pretty lady. How was ur nite. I like ur profile pix.u want 2 put me in trouble abi?ur plan no go work

Slept well jare.......that's my daughter
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol my dear, you talk like you don't know what Africans are capable of. Of course she must have taken her to some native doctor/evil shrine so as to deal with her like she earlier promised.

When someone threatens you and you continue to do that which they detest, they would be pushed to go that extra mile just to see you hurt or even swept off from the surface of this earth, its that serious my dear.

Native Doctor?? Don't tell me you guys still believe in that kind of wicked supernatural stuff. grin
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
mhizesther:

Slept well jare.......that's my daughter
Pheeeew...I actually thought I was toasting a minor. I fear b4. anyhu, can.we get back 2 our toasting thinz?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

Native Doctor?? Don't tell me you guys still believe in that kind of wicked supernatural stuff. grin
well I don't my dear...but I have to take some care when threats like this surfaces.

Heaven helps those who help themselves my dear.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well I don't my dear...but I have to take some care when threats like this surfaces.

Heaven helps those who help themselves my dear.

A trip to the (real) doctor will give her the answer and solution to her problem.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

A trip to the (real) doctor will give her the answer and solution to her problem.
yeah...that's true IF you mean God.

But one should be careful all the same.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah...that's true IF you mean God.

But one should be careful all the same.

I mean the medical doctors.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

I mean the medical doctors.
lol..you're on a long thing then IF its related to something spiritual.

Just be careful my dear. Making/Keeping enemies isn't the way to go smiley
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
ah ah prof...simple English now. I didn't ask u 2 teach me I asked u 2 explain d confusion theory u postulated

There is no confusion here.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There is no confusion here.

"Ur very confused.
Ur confusion don de Climb Iroko".

Well its good 2 no we are resolved after d above.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:

"Ur very confused. Ur confusion don de Climb Iroko".
Well its good 2 no we are resolved after d above.

This ur reply in totality shows exactly to what extent ur confused.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This ur reply in totality shows exactly to what extent ur confused.
Really?once again,pls explain further my erudite professor with empirical proof
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol..you're on a long thing then IF its related to something spiritual.

Just be careful my dear. Making/Keeping enemies isn't the way to go smiley

I'm saying that the doctors can tell her what's really causing the problem, not some mumbo jumbo bs. I guess alot of you guys are like the people in louisiana who still believe in Voodoo.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

I'm saying that the doctors can tell her what's really causing the problem, not some mumbo jumbo bs. I guess alot of you guys are like the people in louisiana who still believe in Voodoo.
my dear...I really don't believe in it tho but I am still careful when it comes to things related to it...we are humans you know.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my dear...I reading don't believe in it tho but I am still careful when it comes to things related to it...we are humans you know.

ok.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

ok.
stay safe.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
stay safe.

Ok same to you. I'm more worried/feared about the police murdering black men, women and children than any rituals or voodoo.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

Ok same to you. I'm more worried/feared about the police murdering black men and women than any voodoo rituals or voodoo.
well...I'm very cool headed, doing what's right both indoor and outdoor.

So generally, I always keep them off my life...be it physical encounter or the spiritual.

I guess the black men over there who get murdered committed some crimes right?
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by khiaa(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well...I'm very cool headed, doing what's right both indoor and outdoor.

So generally, I always keep them off my life...be it physical encounter or the spiritual.

I guess the black men over there who get murdered committed some crimes right?

The only crime the men women and children commited was being black in a white racist country.
Re: Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
khiaa:

The only crime the men women and children commited was being black in a white racist country.
how do you handle yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.