Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Good Is Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Good Is Marriage? (633 Views)

Is Marriage A Goal And Dream Killer? / What Should We Call This?? See What Good Morning Has Caused On BBM (snapshot) / Based On Different Religions, Is Marriage A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Is Marriage? by Kgdavid(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
So what good is marriage? As a guy what do you stand to gain from marriage? fifteen years down the line the sex factor will not count as you probably will no longer find your partner attractive so is it love and companionship? this is more of a female thing, don't think we guys are that interested in the whole love and companionship thing and in any case, ten years own the line you are bound to be thoroughly tired of each other. So what's the point of marriage?
Re: What Good Is Marriage? by afrobaby(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
low minded
Re: What Good Is Marriage? by sweetmum(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
Kgdavid:

So what good is marriage? As a guy what do you stand to gain from marriage? fifteen years down the line the intimacy factor will not count as you probably will no longer find your partner attractive so is it love and companionship? this is more of a female thing, don't think we guys are that interested in the whole love and companionship thing and in any case, ten years own the line you are bound to be thoroughly tired of each other. So what's the point of marriage?

maybe your loved ones have experienced boring marriage,but if two people that love each other married,my dear it's fun.though sometimes there may be misunderstanding.just marry the person you love and you will enjoy it.
cheers cheesy
Re: What Good Is Marriage? by bigfather(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
Kgdavid:

So what good is marriage? As a guy what do you stand to gain from marriage? fifteen years down the line the intimacy factor will not count as you probably will no longer find your partner attractive so is it love and companionship? this is more of a female thing, don't think we guys are that interested in the whole love and companionship thing and in any case, ten years own the line you are bound to be thoroughly tired of each other. So what's the point of marriage?

It is not COMPULSORY but NECESSARY !

sweetmum:

maybe your loved ones have experienced boring marriage,but if two people that love each other married,my dear it's fun.though sometimes there may be misunderstanding.just marry the person you love and you will enjoy it.
cheers cheesy

Abeg help me tell am o'jare !
Re: What Good Is Marriage? by Kgdavid(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2010
lol it just seems to me that marrried life is one where ur constantly worried about someone else without having any freedom and if there is one thing i hate, it's having the feeling that i'm tied down to something no matter how good it may seem
Re: What Good Is Marriage? by Kgdavid(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2010
big father and sweet mum ur not married to each other r u? grin ur usernames r suspiciously identical plus the fact that u seem like minded

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Girlfriend Back / Why All Them Hatingz In The Romance / Can I Still Love Someone That There No Hope Of Meeting Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.