Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70879 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by oyifeoda(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2017
ebuka10box:
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.

Get sence naa...nobody here is jobless let alone settling.4 ur info some r on a 40k payrol in a private firm plus 30k npower. Thats 70k monthly ode

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by mahyowah(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
maxwell767:
I got the text and I have done the online assessment is so simple and easy like the registration... Good luck guys

Got the text by 4:25 am
Finished by 5:36 am grin

I no get chill grin
what is the web link to the assessment portal please?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by LolaCole1(f): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
What you don't know is that during verification nysc certificate is required. So, you're simply wasting your time.
Parable007:
me sef dey serve for katsina but I still applied lols no job for KT.. I won combine am with m ppa as a lecturer in a poly N I dey enter class just two times a week I need something else to do
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by bologzy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls does the assessment has time limit when logged in?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by 22clever(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
chimoskyg:
Dear applicant your BVN records match your application. proceed to the N-power website to write your N-tax assessment test. use phone number and BVN to login
What are the required matching NPOWER really need in-line with the BVN details?
is it that all details must be the same as that of the BVN? if yes, then, what about some people who have changed their location in term of residence address....
in terms of Phone number.....etc
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by greggng: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Test is computer Base pls use laptop with a fast Internet connection. However if you need past question contact me so that I can sell some to u. I will be kind with my price
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls house pls can someone write the test on another's applicant behalf
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guys don't wait for text o, me i just finished writing my own test without receiving any text. I used my bvn and phone no. To login and yep, I used my phone to do the test(I suggest you use Google Chrome)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
bologzy:
Pls does the assessment has time limit when logged in?
20 minutes in only two attempts
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
greggng:
Test is computer Base pls use laptop with a fast Internet connection. However if you need past question contact me so that I can sell some to u. I will be kind with my price
boss biko, i no get money kindly attach the questions to my mail...bamidele539@gmail.com

Godbless you!!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Obinna101: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Guys don't wait for text o, me i just finished writing my own test without receiving any text. I used my bvn and phone no. To login and yep, I used my phone to do the test(I suggest you use Google Chrome)
which website link did u use?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
20 minutes in only two attempts
whats the questions like?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by greggng: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bamidele539:
boss biko, i no get money kindly attach the questions to my mail...bamidele539@gmail.com

Godbless you!!

Sorry my dear is 3k only only those that ve money should contact me o
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Prevho: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bamidele539:
you mean 11questions, 11minutes?

Questions
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
mahyowah:
what is the web link to the assessment portal please?

Log on to N-power check the menu u will see test. Click and start frm there
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by viexcey(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
otino:
pls can someone answer that Nkechi question for me pls I'm comfuse
Tuesday, 13th

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by smashad(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxwell767:

The questions are like this

_____ is the car key

a. Where
b. How
c. When
d. Can

And something like this:

A number multiplied by zero will give u what

a. Zero
b. Number multiplied
c. Number multiplied and zero
d. Non of the above.

Those are the kind of questions I saw on my dashboard.
Is eleven questions.
Pls did u take the test on your phone.kf possible
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by greggng: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Pls house,what next for some of 2016 applicants that got congrat message abt 2weeks ago that they have been selected into Npower? We never hear anything since we got the message on June 12

You re not going to participate in any test agaiin. You will be notified when physical verification starts so that u can go for screening of ur document. Remember they will merge you and 2017 set to get the remaining 300k to make up the 500k.. once again congratulations and pray you pass through your next stage which is verification stage
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by smashad(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxwell767:

The questions are like this

_____ is the car key

a. Where
b. How
c. When
d. Can

And something like this:

A number multiplied by zero will give u what

a. Zero
b. Number multiplied
c. Number multiplied and zero
d. Non of the above.

Those are the kind of questions I saw on my dashboard.
Is eleven questions.
Pls did u take take the test on phone? Please if Possible notify
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bamidele539:
whats the questions like?
The questions are extremely cheap, and I mean extremely cheap. Don't bother your head at all. See
https://www.nairaland.com/3360706/see-nature-n-power-assessment-questions/5
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by TipsterK(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
1. Which Grade did u have in school

2.-------------- medicine for your cold (a) Taking you (b) Are u taking (c) Do u taking (d) Is u taking

3.A number is greater than 3 but less than 8.also the number is greater than 6 but less than 10 .what is the number?

4. David walked by us-----------------he didnt know us (a) As were (b)as if he were (c) as if (d) as

5. which is the largest number 15/17, 15/18, 15/19, 15/21

6. During election the nigerian electoral system gives voting rights to___________

7. Election among candidates from the same party before the general election is known as____________

8. The first tv station in nigeria was called_______________

9.How many sides are there in a nonagon

10. Which unit is used to measure volume
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by TipsterK(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
TipsterK:
1. Which Grade did u have in school

2.-------------- medicine for your cold (a) Taking you (b) Are u taking (c) Do u taking (d) Is u taking

3.A number is greater than 3 but less than 8.also the number is greater than 6 but less than 10 .what is the number?

4. David walked by us-----------------he didnt know us (a) As were (b)as if he were (c) as if (d) as

5. which is the largest number 15/17, 15/18, 15/19, 15/21

6. During election the nigerian electoral system gives voting rights to___________

7. Election among candidates from the same party before the general election is known as____________

8. The first tv station in nigeria was called_______________

9.How many sides are there in a nonagon

10. Which unit is used to measure volume

These were my questions i omitted 1

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kala11(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ayojay24: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kala11(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by iykeval1: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
when should those applicants for Nteach take their own test?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Richardlove(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
ebuka10box:
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.
. Am sure, you have kind parents or family support. Please, make hay while the Sun shines.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by WhiteLavender(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
greggng:

You re not going to participate in any test agaiin. You will be notified when physical verification starts so that u can go for screening of ur document. Remember they will merge you and 2017 set to get the remaining 300k to make up the 500k.. once again congratulations and pray you pass through your next stage which is verification stage
please do you know if application is still on? I want to apply if its still possible. Thanks.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Jumeeeeesal(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
LolaCole1:
What you don't know is that during verification nysc certificate is required. So, you're simply wasting your time.
Guy nawa 4 u o, most serving Corpers that applied for this ongoing npower would likely finish their service by Oct or Nov/Dec, do u knw when 2017 npower would kick-off? And have u asked ursef while ther is provision of servin or not currently serving. U sha
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by captaincaleb(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls house I was unable to write or print my reference number out because I wasn't aware I will need it until I follow this trend I register yesterday

how can I get it ?

thanks for reply
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by larrypourl(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxwell767:

Smartphone... Smartestphone ever grin

were you given time frame, like 10mins or so for d test. please let's know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.