Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) (69378 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God...

I love America..

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jiang:
weed is haram in islam, so if you be muslim don even think of lighting dat green stuff way you just role for paper

I laff u. ......
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by tobrinskilanski: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Hmmm, and the wahala continues. That means they could also legalize sale of Class A drugs.

Oya, all those people that have been hiding, you can now show face. See them, both young and old, with different excuses to give for the addiction.

hmmmm

what wil u say about tobacco dat causes more harm? yet it's considered legal.

the truth be told, not all have enuf brain capacity 2 take kush.

BTW...partners dat dope 2geda hardly have anytin 2 quarrel about.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by torres89: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I strongly believe that American igbo is way different from naija version

lol

and your reason is ?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
It can never be possible in this hellhole where hypocrites hold sway at the helm of affairs, though they're the biggest users.

#LegaliseTheHerb

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sativa and Insica..... two types of marijuana strains meant for different purposes.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Titheman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
lemme ask, this oyigbo people smoke more weed than us why them no follow dey mad.....cuz 70% of mad people na igbo cuz am
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Thank God...
I love America..
Men you sabi roll o.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chai !

Chai !

See fine weed, as dem dey sell am for shop. From where I dey here, na so I dey hear the sweet smell of that correct ganja. Chai !

Please Donald Trump, allow me to relocate to Las Vegas with immediate effect and alacrity, NOT for the purpose of joining that line of weed users, but merely to be present with my notebook and camera, as a neutral observer, tasked with recording that historic event, so as to report back to Oga Seun, the President of Nairaland, who can then dispatch a twenty-man formal delegation to meet Presido Buhari in his London office, with a view to upgrading Nigerian laws to meet this new HIGHER standard now set by the good folks in "Sin City", Las Vegas, Nevada.

On a serious note, it has been possible for over a year now for California residents to simply ORDER their weed online, after selecting the variety, flavor and potency they require, whereupon the righteous buds will be hand-delivered just like a Domino's Pizza, straight to their door at home. California state ID required, mind you. Don't ask me how I know these important facts. I just do.

Thank you Jeeeeeeesus, and now, at long last, we only need wait for this new freedom be extended to Nigeria, by the special grace of Papa God and his second in command, Rasta Ferrai.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Sagay212: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol...na weed sure pass... ewe ola!
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by torres89: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
MEILYN:
It's unfortunate. I don't smoke Marijuana but it scares me to see so much ignorance about this precious plant. It's a blessing to mankind. 100% safer than Alcohol.

how do you know about the blessings of weed if u don't smoke weed
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good...
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by iamord(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
I fear for Africa being on the loosing side because of ignorance. Ghana and Nigeria are listed as one of the highest wee consumers in the world. yet the health drug with immense benefits is still illegal. the benefits of wee cannot be overemphasized and it grows in almost all conditions. now produced that would have been exported for easy export will end up being burnt and sold off to drug cartels and the circle repeats

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
More euphoria and psychosis fall on them

It's just weed...not religion.

You should try it just one time though, weed.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Men you sabi roll o.
Your signature...
Hahahaha... Make I copy am abeg!!
I be Jumbo master sha...
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by felixomor: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
I am afraid of the next generation....... undecided
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
It gives state of relaxation and well being.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Ibro2005: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Right to marry same sex..... to be mad.. to take gun.... to do anything bad... Na right go kill u one day Americans.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
ivolt:
As America enters the empire decline phase, legalizing drugs is inevitable,
the next step is to start competing with mexico in exporting drugs.
What you dont know is that Mexico is just selling. UK is supplying Afganistan and China with opium crop resources behind closed doors and then come to light and cry terrorism. America is on board

Cocaine, ecstacy and tik are mostly planted in Afghanistan and the terrorist targets (USA and UK)are the suppliers....talk of hypocrisy

They won't compete with them, they have open channels of supply cutting through deep pipe lines.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

It's just weed...not religion.

You should try it just one time though, weed.
madness fall on you, this people have good health care system to take care of whatever effect this has on their society be there and be shouting weed ,nonsense i am looking for how to make money you are talking about weed,infact madness 2 fall on you
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by ensamy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Synagogue church visitors loading from Las Vegas ........
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Awoo88: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
General Madness Loading

I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

Na still Explorer go come here con post another headline ..

"Man Hacks Wife Down After Smoking 5 Wraps Of Marijuana"

Source: Daily Fail
How many of such news have you heard about Jamaica that have it as a national meal

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Your signature...

Hahahaha... Make I copy am abeg!!

I be Jumbo master sha...

It's a free world bro...

I been like jumbo too, bet now wey person no dey see money na tiny sure pass o. wink
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Medicinal use, yes! Recreational use, unhealthy and unsafe for smoker and non-smoker.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
madness fall on you, this people have good health care system to take care of whatever effect this has on their society be there and be shouting weed ,nonsense i am looking for how to make money you are talking about weed,infact madness 2 fall on you

When you eventually get tired of LOOkING for a way to make money and actually make money...Try weed.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fela and Bob Manley et al will be celebrating in...

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by akilo1: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
oya osogbo branch of smoker make una relocate to Las vagas
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

When you eventually get tired of LOOkING for a way to make money and actually make money...Try weed.
go and recommend it for your sisters ,i am sure they need it more
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by tballeyy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jah man, jah bless
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by uvalued(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
dechar:
na so una crase go line up
aya
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by abiolasogey(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

babe I gbadun yu..
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
go and recommend it for your sisters ,i am sure they need it more

Cool story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.