Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) (69373 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by metroid(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
lol... I'm not surprised to see dis happening in the united States because its been long the US has stop being human, they are just human being..
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jiangchu: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Atheist

learn to respect those who you disagree with.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Adedrizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
General Madness Loading

I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

Na still Explorer go come here con post another headline ..

"Man Hacks Wife Down After Smoking 5 Wraps Of Marijuana"

Source: Daily Fail
Absolute Rubbish! say what you know, Alchohol is the biggest killer but you are not concerned about that, ask your doctor he will tell you the benefits of weed, weed is a plant just like spinach or any other vegetable although it's not meant for smoking it's supposed to be used in cooking.

I have smoked marijuana for 10 years, drank it like tea and used it in cooking I still managed to run my company i have 2 children, pay my bills and ETC so far I haven't hacked any one to death.

ask any one with arthritis, back pain, knee pain or musclar pains they will tell you the benefits of marijuana even doctors prescribes it in a medical way, the problem is some people abuse the use of marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dayum! I am moving to Las Vegas ASAP, now i can drink a bucket of ganja tea without police hassling me grin
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by anigold(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Hmmm, and the wahala continues. That means they could also legalize sale of Class A drugs.

Oya, all those people that have been hiding, you can now show face. See them, both young and old, with different excuses to give for the addiction.
As long as DEA,Drug dealers and Pharmaceutical companies are making billions every year from drugs then thats a long shot..

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
claremont:

The outcome you seek lies in the fact that peer-reviewed research shows that anti-social indices do not escalate in societies where cannabis has been legalized; if it did, Amsterdam will be one of the most violent cities in the world. The hard data actually shows that legalizing cannabis leads to a decline in anti-social indices and drug-related crime. The reasoning that smoking cannabis connotes criminal tendencies is an ignorant, misinformed and primordial kind of thinking.
Absolutely! the difference between you and some commentors on here is you back your comment with facts!, very nicely put.

Alchohol is the biggest killer yet no one is concerned about it.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
If cigarette and alcohol are legal, there is no reason to ban marijuana in the first place.

Let them smoke and knock themselves out.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gfish:
This shit no good. He don wipe my brain finish. The only benefit na the strong thing it gives in the other room
then you are not smoking the real ting! besides you are not meant to smoke it, your supposed to boil and drink the water or use it for cooking just like spinach or any other vegetable
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by ivolt: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
I'll remember to explain to you how it goes down some other day.

For now, when I say pipeline I obviously dont mean the literal sence of the word. This was on CNN and US high officials where imorisoned. Turned out they where accusing high up CIA officials and walla.....one died of a drug overdose after coughing out black vomit and the other had a heart failure. The overdose guy was from Jupiter, Florida and I am not sure about the second.

Thinthread is not just about 9/11, the citizens where spied on and many officials resigned after, having realised how many lives they unknowingly killed.

The drugs......for another day.

If you read the content of the image you uploaded,
you won't have bothered posting it.
Cutting deals for security reasons is not new.

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by locosvatos(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=JayKayMaybachz post=58036131]General Madness Loading

I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

Na still Explorer go come here con post another headline ..

"Man Hacks Wife Down After Smoking 5 Wraps Of Marijuana"

You're just gonna be waiting in vain.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can see Babangbali, lyangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace and enemyofprogress....

That's why he is chief salaro of nairaland..
tongue tongue
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by wolextayo: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gobhanky:
Sk things
Taaaah! Smoke Arizona or pawpaw and thank me later. May god upgrade us to loud ��
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
ode people let them keep deceiving themselves that marijuana is medicinal until crime rate in the usa spirals
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Despite warning from God, Satan is still winning hearts of millions of the creatures of the Most High.

All in the name of fundamental human rights.

Little wonder, you see human beings behaving irrationally. Madness, stupidity and craziness everywhere.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Lionhearted: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Used to have bad impressions about those who take Marijuana until I soaked it in water for some days as an 'agbo'. Sleep and eats better now. Can never smile it though.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Od31(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
The same Marijuana they arrested people for, some spent years in jail and others were killed because they were found with Marijuana, because they same govt say it is dangerous! now they are coming back to say it is good. They should pay compensation for those the arrested and jailed for years wrongfully!!! I wonder what next.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by donblade85555(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bestinstinct:
To me, it's a free world. The fact that I don't smoke doesn't make those who does bad. Just like the gay issh, as much as I detest it as a person, I can't force my believe on everyone. Freedom for all.
so if your son tells you that he wants to marry a fellow boy, you will bless the marriage abi?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
Dayum! I am moving to Las Vegas ASAP, now i can drink a bucket of ganja tea without police hassling me grin
mehn see business chai,such gesture should be extended to our locality
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
ajepako:
I can see Babangbali, lyangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace and enemyofprogress....

That's why he is chief salaro of nairaland..
tongue tongue
the thing too sweet pass oshogbo own
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Gobhanky: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bro im not a jungle niggi.
Im ok with my sk abeg.
Arizona kor
Los angeles ni
wolextayo:

Taaaah! Smoke Arizona or pawpaw and thank me later. May god upgrade us to loud ��
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
prince049:

I would really love to get high with you.

Lol. I await the day my man would say that. He hates it so much I'm trying to quit for him.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Emerikoss: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok nah grin

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Cmeo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

How you come take know say na cement paper dem dey take package ya ganja for Nigeria ? I dey suspect say you get hand for this matter o.

Oya, Oga, testify for we, make we self take style, begin dey follow you for back.

Your name for naira land self "Jakumo" suggest that you have been in this things no be today. I just be jump ni, na u even dey front roll for the matter self.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by afroxyz: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lanceslot:
Very wrong mindset... A roll or 2 of well wrapped skunk will stabilise your brain and broadens your spirit.
Weed is different from skunk oga
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by afroxyz: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

Lol. I await the day my man would say that. He hates it so much I'm trying to quit for him.
Chain babes. Wey u dey make we hook up
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
mehn see business chai,such gesture should be extended to our locality
yes! oo! I might even set up a ganja shop in Las Vegas too grin cool Nna eh! chai! see business o!
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by kalufelix(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
yaay!

igbo don enta chocolate...
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
yes! oo! I might even set up a ganja shop in Las Vegas too grin cool Nna eh! chai! see business o!
mehn no be small thing ooo,I even told my friends is time to go to that USA ooo,very lucrative u can imagine the profite aaaa chaiii people wey get eye need to do things ooo or else overtaking is allowed
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
Nna eh if u serious show let yan eh eh,ganja aaaaaa
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
mehn no be small thing ooo,I even told my friends is time to go to that USA ooo,very lucrative u can imagine the profite aaaa chaiii people wey get eye need to do things ooo or else overtaking is allowed
Na so ooo! my bridal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.