Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) (69377 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
Na so ooo! my bridal!
wat to do?xup na,how life nau,?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by luswitz(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
dechar:
na so una crase go line up
shocked grin grin cry
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by pepperdem001(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2017
d 6 pic b like customer care office c dat small gal her head will soon nok den d 9 pic d guy b like finally i wont hv to hide
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by iukpe: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2017
What is our senate waiting for?
Black man. The white man taught us how to think its illegal. so what next?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Jakumo:

You are becoming hysterical, madam. I have taken the liberty of alerting the nearest psychiatric facility near your residence, so that the men in white coats can show up to sedate you quickly, in order to take you away in a strait jacket, for observation, until your rage subsides. I took this step for your own good.

Don't mind the ignorant scum. It's folks with such brutal temperament that even need some Cannabis. Brained washed people
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Bimpe29:
Despite warning from God, Satan is still winning hearts of millions of the creatures of the Most High.

All in the name of fundamental human rights.

Little wonder, you see human beings behaving irrationally. Madness, stupidity and craziness everywhere.

Religious scum spotted. Brainwashed soul. Is it Satan that created Marijuana? God wasn't foolish when he made Marijuana for man's consumption. Just like every other thing, humans abuse God's privilege.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bestinstinct(m): 6:14am On Jul 03, 2017
donblade85555:
so if your son tells you that he wants to marry a fellow boy, you will bless the marriage abi?
As much as I don't pray for such, I won't stop him. He can do that behind me you know?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by donblade85555(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Bestinstinct:
As much as I don't pray for such, I won't stop him. He can do that behind me you know?
in other words, you will bless the marriage, invite friends to the marriage and also organise a very big ceremony?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Religious scum spotted. Brainwashed soul. Is it Satan that created Marijuana? God wasn't foolish when he made Marijuana for man's consumption. Just like every other thing, humans abuse God's privilege.

Get it right biko, God created everything but with rules as to the allowed and forbidden things. So, He has forewarned each and every of His creatures. The onus is on us as to follow His rules or otherwise.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Bimpe29:

Get it right biko, God created everything but with rules as to the allowed and forbidden things. So, He has forewarned each and every of His creatures. The onus is on us as to follow His rules or otherwise.

Ha ha the anus is on you because you are the anus ha ha ha.

On a serious note, it is not time for you to go and hand over another of your paychecks to the pastor who controls your little mind, so that he can fuel his new car, and laugh at his sheep, all the way to the bank ?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Jakumo:

Ha ha the anus is on you because you are the anus ha ha ha.

On a serious note, it is not time for you to go and hand over another of your paychecks to the pastor who controls your little mind, so that he can fuel his new car, and laugh at his sheep, all the way to the bank ?

Be calm and read between the lines. I didn't type anus ooo. Anus ko, ass ni....................................................................................

Who the paychecks don epp
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by MielBaker(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
O Boy oo! See packaging of mar!wanah
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by wolextayo: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Gobhanky:
Bro im not a jungle niggi.
Im ok with my sk abeg.
Arizona kor
Los angeles ni
No vex... I'm just so simple
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by prince049(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ziinno:

Lol. I await the day my man would say that. He hates it so much I'm trying to quit for him.
Things we do for love, right? wink
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jayriginal: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol. All this debate. Hear Katt Williams on the matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oLqZ9Ao74I
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bimpe29:

Which rule of God forbids consumption of a herb he created (Marijuana). Or you created some rules for yourself and feel same must be followed by everyone on earth to earn your validation? Where did he forewarn on consuming marijuana.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jayriginal: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jakumo:

Seriously, Nigeria could rake in BILLIONS of US greenback dollars in weed exports, in addition to creating a highly lucrative domestic industry within the country, if only the wise example set by a host of other nations, from the Netherlands, to the USA, Canada, and Jamaica, could be emulated by Nigeria.

Nigerian weed is seriously powerful, but due to the secret, clandestine nature of the cultivation and drying/curing process, much of that quality is lost by the time the product reaches the consumer.

Even Buhari would benefit from smoking or eating some good weed right now, to improve his appetite for food, and speed up the healing process.

Brilliant idea, but the plant has been so vilified and the average Nigerian is not receptive to new ideas. Thats why we are where we are but stand afar and admire others while simultaneously calling them immoral.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jayriginal: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Seriously its these area boys and hoodlums that gave it a bad name after all there are doctors, lawyers, engineers and other professionals that take weed in moderation. Abuse and overdose causes problems.

Its near impossible to overdose on weed.

Other than that, spot on. Even the area boys you're talking about arent on weed only. Theres usually something else in their system.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
jayriginal:

Brilliant idea, but the plant has been so vilified and the average Nigerian is not receptive to new ideas. Thats why we are where we are but stand afar and admire others while simultaneously calling them immoral.

You ain't lyin bro. Meanwhile, Nigerian weed genetics are already being exploited for profit in Amsterdam and other weed connoisseurs' pilgrimage sites.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12096

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Nigerian_Nightmare/Reefermans_Seeds/

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/reeferman-seeds-nigerian-nightmare/prod_2148.html
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
jayriginal:

Its near impossible to overdose on weed.

Other than that, spot on. Even the area boys you're talking about arent on weed only. Theres usually something else in their system.

Let me qualify this statement by saying that it would be difficult to become incapacitated from smoking or vaporizing weed, HOWEVER, then the weed's active ingredient, THC, is concentrated into an edible form, and baked into biscuits, for example, it is possible to suffer such a devastatingly powerful high that emergency medical teams would need to be summoned to revive the unsuspecting consumer.

Beware of them edibles, because they do have the capacity to blow your doors clean off at the hinges, and leave you virtually comatose, I chit you not.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Which rule of God forbids consumption of a herb he created (Marijuana). Or you created some rules for yourself and feel same must be followed by everyone on earth to earn your validation? Where did he forewarn on consuming marijuana.

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is that your pastor, Auntie Bimpe ?

If so I fear you o.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jayriginal: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jakumo:

Let me qualify this statement by saying that it would be difficult to become incapacitated from smoking or vaporizing weed, HOWEVER, then the weed's active ingredient, THC, is concentrated into an edible form, and baked into biscuits, for example, it is possible to suffer such a devastatingly powerful high that emergency medical teams would need to be summoned to revive the unsuspecting consumer.

Beware of them edibles, because they do have the capacity to blow your doors clean off at the hinges, and leave you virtually comatose, I chit you not.

Yeah sure. Because the effects hit slower therefore one ingests greater amounts than he/she would if toking.

HOWEVER, when the weed's active ingredient, THC, is concentrated into an edible form, and baked into biscuits, for example, it is possible to suffer such a devastatingly powerful high that emergency medical teams would need to be summoned to revive the unsuspecting consumer.
grin grin grin
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bimpe29:

lol...Na you know the meaning of this pics. Good afternoon btw
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jakumo:

I partially agree. The quantity of THC in a biscuit or cake or in any edible form will never be able to comatose a person. Even people cook with marijuana, though the effect is quite strong. but yet cannot kill. Except one takes a lethal dose or quantity intentionally to commit suicide. Such attempt may even fail. He may just wake up after 4 days of sound sleep.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.