Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) (69374 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by mecussey(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
MEILYN:
It's unfortunate. I don't smoke Marijuana but it scares me to see so much ignorance about this precious plant. It's a blessing to mankind. 100% safer than Alcohol.

if only there highness is the same
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Csami(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
So, according to your wisdom I am supose to list all mishaps that are currently in occurance inorder to appear wise. I simply dont have the time, thats all.

Good evening. Please quote me again, just for fun.

I'm just trying to let you know that there are worse things out there. I'm a strong weed advocate, been smoking that sh*t since god knows when and trust me when I tell you....weed is good.
Keeps you focus, alert and in touch with your deepest thought.

Forget this negative propaganda about weed and hit half a blunt, you gonna be smarter than Einstein and Darwin combined.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

You are becoming hysterical, madam. I have taken the liberty of alerting the nearest psychiatry facility near you, so that the men in white coats can show up to sedate you, and take you away in a strait jacket, for observation, until your rage subsides. I took this step for your own good.

see ode, this is naija, pintch yourself bruh, white coat ke,heheheh, na rope me go take tie you, keep smoking,your village people will soon get to you tongue
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Csami:

I'm just trying to let you know that there are worse things out there. I'm a strong weed advocate, been smoking that sh*t since god knows when and trust me when I tell you....weed is good.
Keeps you focus, alert and in touch with your deepest thought.

Forget this negative propaganda about weed and hit half a blunt, you gonna be smarter than Einstein and Darwin combined.

Noted, and supported. Einstein no go gree sha.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Turbo og. I must go hand go taste different types of weed
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
see ode, this is naija, pintch yourself bruh, white coat ke,heheheh, na rope me go take tie you, keep smoking,your village people will soon get to you tongue

Just try to stay calm. It is obvious that you are very distressed today, but we are here for you, to ensure that you do not hurt yourself during this episode.

Please do not offer any resistance when the medical team arrive at your house. They have your best interests at heart, and they will forcibly administer a few marijuana puffs, to bring you back from the edge, as you are transported to a secure facility where you can be observed with CCTV cameras in your cell.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by crowley(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what are they waiting for? let it be legalized worldwide.. shocked shocked tired of hiding to buy weed.. nd can finally advise my girl to smoke a joint too. but those weeds are nt dried. be best used to make brownnies. #TeamWeed
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
General Madness Loading

I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

Na still Explorer go come here con post another headline ..

"Man Hacks Wife Down After Smoking 5 Wraps Of Marijuana"

Source: Daily Fail
IF THE SAME HAPPEN IN NIGERIA
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

Just try to stay calm. It is obvious that you are very distressed today, but we are here for you, to ensure that you do not hurt yourself during this episode.

Please do not offer any resistance when the medical team arrive at your house. They have your best interests at heart, and they will forcibly administer a few marijuana puffs, to bring you back from the edge, as you are transported to a secure facility where you can be observed with CCTV cameras in your cell.

You give that creature too much credit. If 'it' is unaware such services are available here, how would 'it' ever pay for the services?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
crowley:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what are they waiting for? let it be legalized worldwide.. shocked shocked tired of hiding to buy weed.. nd can finally advise my girl to smoke a joint too. but those weeds are nt dried. be best used to make brownnies. #TeamWeed

Rest assured that all those buds are properly dried, and ready to fire up in the privacy of your home.

There is a massive, multi-billion dollar industry built up around weed production and processing for consumption.

Every possible angle has been covered by the suppliers. All you need is your lighter, or your vaporizer, if you are the health conscious type, of have a need to conceal the beautiful odor from those nearby.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by plessis: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Netherland is one of the most peaceful countries in the world.... Nigeria that has the most churches, see how una dey... Corruption, hypocrisy everything full this country.... If they grant you visa to Las-Vegas, I'm sure most of y'all hypocrites will leave and never come back....

I don't joke with this plant....I love the level of abstraction I'm taken to when I take Weed....if it were possible, I'd smoke weed all the time.... This plant is natures gift to man to be happy....

If everyone could smoke one stick of Weed at the same time, there'd be global peace for a minimum of 2 hours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by chigo003(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
They should export kwale or Osogbo weed to them
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

You give that creature too much credit. If 'it' is unaware such services are available here, how would 'it' ever pay for the services?

Seriously, Nigeria could rake in BILLIONS of US greenback dollars in weed exports, in addition to creating a highly lucrative domestic industry within the country, if only the wise example set by a host of other nations, from the Netherlands, to the USA, Canada, and Jamaica, could be emulated by Nigeria.

Nigerian weed is seriously powerful, but due to the secret, clandestine nature of the cultivation and drying/curing process, much of that quality is lost by the time the product reaches the consumer.

Even Buhari would benefit from smoking or eating some good weed right now, to improve his appetite for food, and speed up the healing process.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by prince049(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

When you eventually get tired of LOOkING for a way to make money and actually make money...Try weed.
I would really love to get high with you.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Hmmm, and the wahala continues. That means they could also legalize sale of Class A drugs.

Oya, all those people that have been hiding, you can now show face. See them, both young and old, with different excuses to give for the addiction.

Seriously its these area boys and hoodlums that gave it a bad name after all there are doctors, lawyers, engineers and other professionals that take weed in moderation. Abuse and overdose causes problems.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Seriously its these area boys and hoodlums that gave it a bad name after all there are doctors, lawyers, engineers and other professionals that take weed in moderation. Abuse and overdose causes problems.

Sho y'right. You know what time it is.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

you mean your mother is a creature ,oh my shocked
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin. The way many people take dey analyze this weed of a thing u go begin wonder weather dey dey put suger inside it

Anyway wetin I know sef
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Ringme(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sharming95:
Omo...yummy....abeg make Dem legalise am here two...can't wait to day buy ma weed freely.... Dis weed field makes me remember Ted

Oh my Ted, got a job by insulting his employer and got promoted by fxcking a colleague in his working place.......The aftermath of marijuana though.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

heheheh, receive clarity from your marijauna powered Brian
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by salford1: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
all these genetically modified weeds...lol
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Cusdamato(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
AYAAAAA WAYOOOOO I LUV THIS FREEDOM OF SMOKING KPOLII
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by PDPGuy: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
I should move to Vegas soon grin

In case anyone is wondering why the marijuana dispensaries only deal with cash, U.S. federal law currently outlaws the cultivation, distribution and consumption of marijuana. And as the banks are regulated by the federal government, they have to follow federal law in that regard.

So, the marijuana dispensaries would have to be denied banking services.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by jiangchu: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:
Way to go.....

In the future, same will apply to cocaine, heroine, morphine, opium, crack, molly and the likes

Deregulate the market and rake-in fvcking tax from consumption.

Nothing becomes hidden anymore and the cartel at high risk of going out of business.

scarcity, monopoly and gang wars curtailed to an extent.

Africa need to buy into such law same with homosexuality

Th world is moving and we must follow suite...

which faith do you profess
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by ivolt: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
What you dont know is that Mexico is just selling. UK is supplying Afganistan and China with opium crop resources behind closed doors and then come to light and cry terrorism. America is on board
Mexico is not just selling, it is growing and acting as link to South America drug farms.

Cocaine, ecstacy and tik are mostly planted in Afghanistan and the terrorist targets (USA and UK)are the suppliers....talk of hypocrisy
I am sorry, you got it wrong, Columbia is the top producer of cocaine while Afghanistan leads in opium
production, opium is indigenous to Afghanistan, they have been growing
it for ages, the fact that opium production has gone up has to do with lawlessness
not some conspiracy business.

They won't compete with them, they have open channels of supply cutting through deep pipe lines.
grin grin grin
Where are the pipelines, what kind of dumb trafficker supplies drug through pipeline ?
Who supplies to whom ?

US government does not get tax from mexican drug trade, legalizing and exporting drugs will boost
the US economy, considering that America is the highest consumer of illegal drugs.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
grin. The way many people take dey analyze this weed of a thing u go begin wonder weather dey dey put suger inside it

Anyway wetin I know sef

You know how as the ting dey sweet like sugar, but we no go tell dem. No worry. Just take style send my own come this side, so that I nogo forget myself go report you for Sgt. Akpan office, dem.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
PDPGuy:
I should move to Vegas soon grin

In case anyone is wondering why the marijuana dispensaries only deal with cash, U.S. federal law currently outlaws the cultivation, distribution and consumption of marijuana. And as the banks are regulated by the federal government, they have to follow federal law in that regard.

So, the marijuana dispensaries would have to be denied banking services.

In God we trust. All others pay cash.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by doskie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Explorers:
Excitement.
loooooolllzz this one is very funny.
hes praying he doesnt wake up to find out it was just a dream all along
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by fastlane84: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

Which madness are u talking about?
See as everywhere fine...u no see as the street & shop clean?

We Nigerians wey no dey mad, wey no legalize marijuana, see as our environment dirty....
Where d real madness dey like that?

$€¥£fall on you.....
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
jiangchu:

which faith do you profess

Atheist
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by GodsLastBorn: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the government is selling it but if its an individual then its a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.