Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) (69385 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Atheist

grin so u are among those who want buhari to legalize this weed in this obodo nigeria
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Benekruku(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

grin so u are among those who want buhari to legalize this weed in this obodo nigeria

Yes!

It has more gains than ills

Do you how much the government stand to rake-in?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Yes!

It has more gains than ills

Do you how much the government stand to rake-in?

O di egwu

Make una continue

Na d day u go slap buhari na DAT day ur eyes go clear
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oga moderator, my favorite city is named two words. Please correct the spelling.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by doskie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sharming95:
Omo...yummy....abeg make Dem legalise am here two...can't wait to day buy ma weed freely.... Dis weed field makes me remember Ted
but seriously what does weed do for somebody. can it make me stronger? heard it affects mental wellbeing negatively or positively in different people
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Oga moderator, my favorite city is named two words. Please correct the spelling.

The Baale of San Fernando Valley is in da house. Egun Agba, oya tell them about your own Cali weed experiences. Standing by.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by babatops(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Las Vegas:the city that never sleeps.See how they quickly calculated the amount of money that would be coming to the government .For your latest news and entertainment gist.http://padigist.com/2017/07/02/see-woman-say-best-butt-billion-women-photos/
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

The Baale of San Fernando Valley is in da house. Egun Agba, oya tell them about your own Cali weed experiences. Standing by.

I don't partake personally, not because I feel above but I have employment that mandates regular medical tests as well as hobbies that provide the highest of highs.

But I definitely give respect and thanks to all the farmers and cultivators.

Blaze the place up Sin City.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by torres89: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
MEILYN:
Series of research. I don't mind smoking weed my friend, I just need time to take a bold step.

so you want to learn how to kush responsibili and let it impact your life positively ....

perhaps I could help with that...

alot of ravishing mysteries behind it.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by meneski(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lanceslot:
Very wrong mindset... A roll or 2 of well wrapped skunk will stabilise your brain and broadens your spirit.
...U mean the GINGER?
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by claremont(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
General Madness Loading
I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

The outcome you seek lies in the fact that peer-reviewed research shows that anti-social indices do not escalate in societies where cannabis has been legalized; if it did, Amsterdam will be one of the most violent cities in the world. The hard data actually shows that legalizing cannabis leads to a decline in anti-social indices and drug-related crime. The reasoning that smoking cannabis connotes criminal tendencies is an ignorant, misinformed and primordial kind of thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you mean your mother is a creature ,oh my shocked

Ok... All of the opportunities I gave you to post something smart, you just had to be boring and wasteful, didn't you? Oh well, you can't say I never did anything for your neanderthal arse.

You go dey all right last last, when the sun rises in the West.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by iamtardey: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
lemme go and smoke my remaining SK.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ziinno:

Ok... All of the opportunities I gave you to post something smart, you just had to be boring and wasteful, didn't you? Oh well, you can't say I never did anything for your neanderthal arse.

You go dey all right last last, when the sun rises in the West.
shatap there ,you weed powered maggot,your parents need the weed ,go and buy and give to them ,stupid goat,olumo rock fall on you there
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Alitair:
SARS is just doing anyhow. See civilized country...

"Those that do not smoke would never know why those that smoke do" one high old man
Aha taya for them o. If they nor wan blow make them swerve go dia way make we enjoy am.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I know, purposely did that cos of space.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't partake personally, not because I feel above but I have employment that mandates regular medical tests as well as hobbies that provide the highest of highs.

But I definitely give respect and thanks to all the farmers and cultivators.

Blaze the place up Sin City.

You know I often wondered whether those work place weed tests would continue after weed was legalized in Cali, but from what you are saying, it is obvious that some companies in the Golden State still forbid after-hours recreational toking, despite the new legality of the herb.

Oddly enough, a long time associate of mine works in the defense industry in Cali, with top secret clearance no less, yet is still able to smoke at home with no worries about drug tests, which I found astonishing, considering where he works.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by einsteine(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Was gin legalized in Nigeria before Badoo started killing at will?

policy12:
The end is near..

They legalised gun and this make them to kill at will,
They legalised abortion this caused them to throw even their moral value and humanity away.. and now
They legalised marijuana all.....
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by SPIKY12: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
WHEN BLACK MAN SELLS IT, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW , BUT WHEN WHITE MAN SELLS IT, IT IS FOR RECREATIONAL NEEDS
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jakumo:

You know I often wondered whether those work place weed tests would continue after weed was legalized in Cali, but from what you are saying, it is obvious that some companies in the Golden State still forbid after-hours recreational toking, despite the new legality of the herb.

Oddly enough, a long time associate of mine works in the defense industry in Cali, with top secret clearance no less, yet is still able to smoke at home with no worries about drug tests, which I found astonishing, considering where he works.

I haven't been tested in decades but with my own luck the day I light up na the second day I go get letter to report for testing. I won't have to go far too because I work right there grin
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by watchindelta(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Peter Tosh
Warning! The Surgeon General warns
Cigarette smoking is dangerous, dangerous
Hazard to your health
Does that mean anything to you
To legalize marijuana
Right here in Jamaica
I'm say it cure glaucoma
I'm another Bush Doctor
So there'll be
No more smokin' and feelin' tense
When I see them a come
I don't have to jump no fence
Legalize marijuana
Down here in Jamaica
Only cure for asthma
I'm another Minister(of the Herb)
So there'll be no more
Police brutality
No more disrespect
For humanity
Legalize marijuana
Down here in Jamaica
It can build up your failing economy
Eliminate the slavish mentality
There'll be no more
Illegal humiliation
And no…

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
dechar:
na so una crase go line up
Dem Dr crase before sef. Now everything go become times ten.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
dechar:
na so una crase go line up
Dem Dr crase before sef. Now everything go become times ten.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by arewaboy01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
“ Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Goldfaze1: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] SO FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SMOKING EGBO IS YOUR CALLING AND NAIJA SECURITY DE DISTURB UNA, UNA KINGDOM DON COM, UNA FIT RELOCATE GO THEIR WEBARE STILL WAITING FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO COME.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by KingsleySmart(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lanceslot:
Very wrong mindset... A roll or 2 of well wrapped skunk will stabilise your brain and broadens your spirit.

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
ivolt:

Mexico is not just selling, it is growing and acting as link to South America drug farms.

I am sorry, you got it wrong, Columbia is the top producer of cocaine while Afghanistan leads in opium
production, opium is indigenous to Afghanistan, they have been growing
it for ages, the fact that opium production has gone up has to do with lawlessness
not some conspiracy business.

grin grin grin
Where are the pipelines, what kind of dumb trafficker supplies drug through pipeline ?
Who supplies to whom ?

US government does not get tax from mexican drug trade, legalizing and exporting drugs will boost
the US economy, considering that America is the highest consumer of illegal drugs.
I'll remember to explain to you how it goes down some other day.

For now, when I say pipeline I obviously dont mean the literal sence of the word. This was on CNN and US high officials where imorisoned. Turned out they where accusing high up CIA officials and walla.....one died of a drug overdose after coughing out black vomit and the other had a heart failure. The overdose guy was from Jupiter, Florida and I am not sure about the second.

Thinthread is not just about 9/11, the citizens where spied on and many officials resigned after, having realised how many lives they unknowingly killed.

The drugs......for another day.

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
if Dem fit legalize same sex marriage,any other tin nor fit baffle me again
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
What's the essence of advocating clean fuels and whole climate change stuff when smoking is not being curbed.
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by 4tune490(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Here we go

Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by metroid(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lanceslot:

They don't know...
Re: Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) by Almaheed: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
General Madness Loading

I am patiently waiting for the outcome of the legalization. ..

Na still Explorer go come here con post another headline ..

"Man Hacks Wife Down After Smoking 5 Wraps Of Marijuana"

Source: Daily Fail

take your half backed assumption else where....do you know how much research as gone into this before they legalised it. it is when you start seeing the bigger picture that marijuana has more medicinal application than the vices you all assert to it(half backed assumptions).

Amsterdam is one of the safest place to stay in Europe crime statistics are very low, and they generate more greenbacks due to the fact that tourist find peace there. this would even take out more harmful drugs from the streets like heroine and steroid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.