Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (118949 Views)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jajayi:
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)

Ru d wife.Y won't sahara reporter leave people's private lives alone.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Bari22: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Observing
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by deji68: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
and what is wrong in that... cool cool cool Sahara and junk
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I was wondering if the girl was decent. I'm laughing at fact these girls are cool with getting banged out Unclad but can't let their hair out.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by klanny: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
...wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sahara oooh!!!!! Ekwensu eromancia mamiwata grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abeg na crime to fuvk?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
SaulRazor:
So what's Sahara reporters business

He is a senator. It is everyone's business.

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
banmee:

He is a senator. It is everyone's business.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is not a crime to fire two butt at a time .... God punish share and the babe
. Bit,ch that sold the video to them

smithsydny:
Abeg na crime to fuvk?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by IBreakRules: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
please I'd like to know if this is what banning someone here looks like? its been showing this for days now whenever I want to quote...

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by ephi123(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Later he will open his mouth and say meningitis is the punishment for fornication and adultery.

Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by rachaeladiya(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
And so wat... Na normal tin abeg ...
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
IBreakRules:
please I'd like to know if this is what banning someone here looks like? its been showing this for days now whenever I want to quote...

Probably they banned you from certain actions. Ifor this an alternate account they might let you comments but not post stories. Anyway best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baba like sweet thing
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Face not clear. Did not see two girls.

Sahara lies. Looks like a man caught sleeping with another mans wife.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dis old man still dey do two some and neva retired smh
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
ermmm... having sex with 2 ladies is not a crime in Nigeria. But, is he married? If he is, they can use the penal system of Northern Nigeria to cause trouble for him or they can revert to Sharia law to bring up adultery charges... BUT I doubt it would happen because he is a big man.

IBreakRules:

It is likely you have been banned in a particular section.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by truGambit(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls,where is the sex scandal ?all I saw was a big bellied man wearing his singlet. Question is, y do people thrive off negativity....amidst d hardship it's getting super boring n petite......so d good senator n guvnor had sex with hustlers,big deal....how has it reduced the price of one mudu of rice?Dumbass reporting!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Having sex isn't bad..

But when you're into adultery & you're a public figure,
Scandal is inevitable

That's the reason why important laws cannot be made to effect positive change.

Most of our leaders in the first place got no good morals

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by babatee90(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
What's all dis again...should they be having sex with men instead? Abi werey lawon eleyi ni

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
I always suspected that this Sahara reporter guys are just hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by pokipoki: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
All I can see is a man wearing his clothes. Sahara reporters has resorted to blackmail now.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
O boy... See casting!!!!
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chai...who enter with camera

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by muskypaulson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Adultery is a crime in the north but in d south it is not.

One bad tin in criminal matter is that it doesn't matter how an evidence is gotten in so far it is admissible, at best the accused can sue on civil wrong
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Amah70: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jajayi:
A former Governor of Yobe state and current senator, Bukar Abbar Ibrahim has allegedly been caught having sex with two ladies, according to Sahara Reporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX-BS54W-E

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/881569904243216384

Mongers of sharia criminal laws for all of us in one Nigeria.

Next time he shall be among those voting to include sharia criminal laws into the constitution of Nigeria. Yet he must want Biafrans to be part of such a country.

4 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by emorse(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky comes to mind.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol, this is no sex tape. Besides, In saner climes public officials who are found to have involved in sex scandals are very often exposed and forced to resign as the case maybe.

You have said it all.... ln saner clime..

Nigeria isn't a 'sane clime'..

So, you can see he is everybody dickman right now considering the comments..

Naija no dey carry last..

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Did he force them? Are the ladies under 18? If I were the man, I'll sue whoever made that video for invading my privacy and sahara reporters for defamation of character. Nonsense sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.