Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (118911 Views)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2017
eflintsone:
well done oga judge, i ask again "is it your business??"

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
So, having a foursome is against the law in Nigeria?! Whether married or not, that's their dirty biz.
He is a public official, a married one. No law is broken but it's a matter of integrity. In some societies, he would resign. I'm not saying I agree with SR's decision to publish the video.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by davewhizy: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oh, you must be really naive. grin

Cheating isn't a crime as well, getting caught is.

So I insist, his only crime is getting caught. cool

The only other crime I can point to is if the ladies are ugly. angry

By the way, my new girlfriend just messed up at a modelling show. Epic wardrobe malfunction. cry cry cry
guy abeg where you get this pic from I go like see the full story
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Show open solidarity and support for SP, Bukola Saraki and have your ass stripped by Sahara Reporters.

I don't condone iniquity, but what has investigative journalism got to do with Bukar Abbah's private life?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Bimpe29:
Show open solidarity and support for SP, Bukola Saraki and have your ass stripped by Sahara Reporters.

I don't condone iniquity, but what has investigative journalism got to do with Bukar Abbah's private life?

He's a Sharia governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
bayulll011:

Why replying those morroon don't u see that our values has been shattered nd reduced to nothing do u think is only our leaders holding this nation into random d citizens are more daft and sillly

You are right indeed, most Nigerians have no moral standard anymore, we truly deserve our leaders as it seems most people are not better than them. That's one of the reasons why I don't complain, we deserve everything we get.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
logica:
Excuse you? This is Nigeria. There is nothing like "cheating on your wife" when polygamy is allowed.

What's wrong with your thinking, is there something like cheating on a husband? Don't tell me you are accursed

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2017
eflintsone:
is this your business ?? this is the question ....insane cow

Accursed soul, he's a public figure, yes it's my business. If he wants his privacy to behave like a dog then he should honorably resign. If not for moderation on this forum, I know the words I should have used on you this morning, as people like you are the reason we might never have sanity in this country. Insult me again and be banned for good

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
bayulll011:

please dont ever quote me again i talk to intelligent folks not unfortunate retarrrd morron

It was infra dignitatem quoting an unfortunate person like you in the first place.

I will give a pole distance henceforth. I don't want the curse placed on you to radiate to me.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by logica(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

What's wrong with your thinking, is there something like cheating on a husband? Don't tell me you are accursed
Polygamy is not the same as polyandry last time I checked. The law allows the former but does not allow the latter. If it hurts you so bad, go change the law.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:
undecided his diick his biz
Seems Sahara and omoyele are now into blackmail
Thank the are no bodys sister
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
obailala:
Sahara oooh!!!!! Ekwensu eromancia mamiwata grin grin grin

"Eromansia", there is no "c" in Igbo. Something tells me you've stayed a long time in Igbo reason you initially wanted to claim Igbo but later accepted your origin. Don't develop hatred for Igbos like Omenka.

We will settle our differences with Yorubas at the right time in a no distant future for mutual benefits by God's grace.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
PedroJP:

"[s]Eromansia", there is no "c" in Igbo. Something tells me you've stayed a long time in Igbo reason you initially wanted to claim Igbo but later accepted your origin. Don't develop hatred for Igbos like Omenka.

We will settle our differences with Yorubas at the right time in a no distant future for mutual benefits by God's grace[/s].
According to your own Igbo vocabulary, I suppose there is also a word called 'Romance'?

Look man, this is a fresh new week, I'm totally not in the mood to engage in daft discussions with losers. Go play elsewhere...
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
THIS MAN LOOK LIKE BORNAGAIN O
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by crossfire(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Accursed soul, he's a public figure, yes it's my business. If he wants his privacy to behave like a dog then he should honorably resign. If not for moderation on this forum, I know the words I should have used on you this morning, as people like you are the reason we might never have sanity in this country. Insult me again and be banned for good
just shut up pls , come back to me if you have done something reasonable about the news..until den its non of ur business
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
unqombothi:

He is a public official, a married one. No law is broken but it's a matter of integrity. In some societies, he would resign. I'm not saying I agree with SR's decision to publish the video.

Integrity you say?! None of these polithieves have any integrity... But sadly, YOU voted these bastards in office so you get what you deserve.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Integrity you say?! None of these polithieves have any integrity... But sadly, YOU voted these bastards in office so you get what you deserve.
I only talked about what obtains in some other societies in response to what you wrote. And no need to emphasise the "you" since you have no idea what I did or did not do during the elections.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
unqombothi:

I only talked about what obtains in some other societies in response to what you wrote. And no need to emphasise the "you" since you have no idea what I did or did not do during the elections.

You CANT/SHOULDNT compare Nigeria with any other land , but Nigeria.

As for what you did, I certainly know that you won't do shiit about the above polithieves... So unless you are ready to go to the street in mass protests and get these people to resign NOw, anything here on NL is a waste of time
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by reality1010: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is blackmail.Sahara reporters have gone into blackmailing people and popping into people's private lives.I ask,how would you feel if that man was your father?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by tayorh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
You don't usually make sense but this got me cracked up.
lwkmd my chest o..

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol, I don't see how this qualifies as "being in the public interest." Whatever he has done is his private life.

Me here, I am having a serious health issue (vomiting and coughing blood) and I need advise. Please read my thread: https:///T19wge to get more details.

Ps. I have gone to hospital, they said I should come back on Thursday to start treatment.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You CANT/SHOULDNT compare Nigeria with any other land , but Nigeria.

As for what you did, I certainly know that you won't do shiit about the above polithieves... So unless you are ready to go to the street in mass protests and get these people to resign NOw, anything here on NL is a waste of time

Ha!
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Opoki(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Flintstone06:

Vaseline crew spotted!
grin somebody cannot even appreciate tall lady again

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
the hotel is too cheap...with all the money him and him wife get...smh
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jajayi:
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)

Well he doesnt have one! He has three......... angry
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
mhmm
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is very bad. Its his personal decision why do this to him.

As far as he delivers to his people this is not an issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.