Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (118924 Views)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mo gbomo meji mo de run won gan, you see life, that's what they are doing with out money
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
checking on the number of people viewing this thread now, reminds me of the famous cucumber thread
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
blackmail went wrong.... wont get anywhere. This sowore guy no dey try atimes.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Amah70: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
emorse:
Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky comes to mind.

The bed looks like the type in a den of prostitutes.
Bill Clinton had oral crush with Monica Lewinski in the Whitehouse, that's all.

Please do not downplay this episode with comparison to Clinton's.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by IBreakRules: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
NubiLove:
ermmm... having sex with 2 ladies is not a crime in Nigeria. But, is he married? If he is, they can use the penal system of Northern Nigeria to cause trouble for him or they can revert to Sharia law to bring up adultery charges... BUT I doubt it would happen because he is a big man.

It is likely you have been banned in a particular section.
I doubt it bcz it happened on every thread until tonight that I felt free. I had a feel of what prison is like. That feeling when you feel like doing or saying/typing something but u can't.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by einsteine(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Peter Thiel was the billionaire.

ehie:
Sahara reporters will go the same way of gawker and nick denton, they operated the same way till they messed up the wrong guy,they blackmailed all and sundry until the outed a gay billionaire. the billionaire found out an aggrieved hogan who had his sex tape pasted for all to see and paid him to fight them legally.they were ordered to pay millions to hogan and ended up bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by PDJT: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
-He is from Islamic State of Yobe. So cut his penis. That's un-islamic!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
lobatan
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by realnas(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
ehie:
Sahara reporters will go the same way of gawker and nick denton, they operated the same way till they messed up the wrong guy,they blackmailed all and sundry until the outed a gay billionaire. the billionaire found out an aggrieved hogan who had his sex tape pasted for all to see and paid him to fight them legally.they were ordered to pay millions to hogan and ended up bankrupt
that gay billionaire is Peter thiel

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by 5oyad: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I am trying to imagine what the comments would have been if it were mrs abba ibrahim that was caught on tape with two f**kboys.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
So ?

What's Sahara's business, abi yobe people dey complain ni
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Is it a crime? grin grin

I've always fantasised a party myself. cry

Too bad there old men are rather the ones getting the booty. embarassed

There's virtually none of them who doesn't do this. The only crime this idiot committed is "getting caught". cool

Modify: how could nairaland sensor the word thrëêsome and modify it into "party"? What's the correlation between them? angry

Use tressome and bypass their bot.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by seanet01: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
People are not getting the drift!
Saharareporters published this so that people can know the hypocrisy and deceit of this man.
He was the one that introduced Sharia in Your state when he was the Governor.
Maybe they should stoned him to death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Since they love sharia so much, let sharia handle it. This is adultery nah.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
seanet01:
Saharareporters published this so that people can know the hypocrisy and deceit of this man.

They should have added sharia governor. It would have drove point home.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Is it a crime? grin grin

I've always fantasised a party myself. cry

Too bad there old men are rather the ones getting the booty. embarassed

There's virtually none of them who doesn't do this. The only crime this idiot committed is "getting caught". cool

Modify: how could nairaland sensor the word thrëêsome and modify it into "party"? What's the correlation between them? angry
When you have a thre^some its always a party grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
SaulRazor:
So what's Sahara reporters business

The business of Sahara reporters is that "Ceaser's wife should be above suspicion".

As a public figure and a lawmaker, he should always watch his steps. The throne has a reputation that should not be dented. What moral lessons is he teaching the younger generation especially those who look up to him as a role model? What pride has he left for the wife and family?
I said it in an earlier thread about Uche Jumbo's husband that most men are worse than dogs. At the end of this whole trash, the ladies accounts will swell up and maybe some juicy contracts will be added, yet, so many of his constituents are dying of hunger.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by seanet01: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Blue3k:

They should have added sharia governor. It would have drove point home.
Very true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by shedy03(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
and one of his wives is currently a minister in this APC wahala government.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by mansmith(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
I just saw a man dressing up in the clip. Noting more.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by mmb(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dc4life:
The good thing is that he can still do twosome at his age when some young men can hardly go for a round of sex before their John Thomas goes flaccid. Kudos distinguish senator. We are all guilty of this. So stop being holier than thou.
thank you for plagiarism
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
seanet01:

Then the hypocrite deserves to be flogged in public and be subjected to same sharia law.

But it's so unfortunate that sharia laws are made for the poor masses in the north whilst the rich / powerful goes scot-free of same offences.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oh, you must be really naive. grin

Cheating isn't a crime as well, getting caught is.

So I insist, his only crime is getting caught. cool

The only other crime I can point to is if the ladies are ugly. angry

By the way, my new girlfriend just messed up at a modelling show. Epic wardrobe malfunction. cry cry cry

Abeg where can I get more picture like this, it look so natural.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by danigbo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know that SAHARA REPORTERS is into blackmail business .

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by danigbo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know that SAHARA REPORTERS is into blackmail business ....
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Opoki(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
ehie:
Sowore wil simply relocate and continue dishing us with the news, this is Naija, that's how we roll in the jungle. Abeg where is Buhari? YARADUA WAS MISSING FOR 58 DAYS AND ALL HELL WAS LET LOOSE, BUHARI HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 60DAYS NPW AND EVERYBODY KEEP CALM LIKE ITS NORMAL? OK KONTINUU.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by aklaw1: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2017
This is Blackmail...I sell quality vintage shirts ,t shirts, trousers ,boxers and caps...follow me on IG@ ak47_collection or DM we reply via whatsapp..08142435711
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Sahara reporters are just a useless bunch of miscreants.... How is his private life, supposed to affect us? Is there a law that forbids having sex with more than one person? What exactly is his crime here?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2017
It means nothing. Even Sowore must have done same as a man.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by shreck(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2017
I wish this man will sue, I pray he goes to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.