Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (118848 Views)

Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2017
5oyad:
I am trying to imagine what the comments would have been if it were mrs abba ibrahim that was caught on tape with two f**kboys.

It's not the same. Have you ever seen a woman married to 4 men with concubines? This is Africa and we are polygamous.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Jajayi:
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)
His wife is the current Minister of state for foreign affairs
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2017
this is the most useless news ever ... this are grown adults ,what they do with der own life is none of our business ..... sahara reporters slacked on this mehn...this is a big low
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by emorse(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Amah70:

The bed looks like the type in a den of prostitutes.
Bill Clinton had oral crush with Monica Lewinski in the Whitehouse, that's all.

Please do not downplay this episode with comparison to Clinton's.
Far from it. I was actually pointing out that leaders have moral obligations and as such are expected to live above board. Bill Clinton apologised. I expect same from Mr Senator.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Maski87: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2017
The man will just say. IT WASNT ME or this is phito shop
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Maski87: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2017
The man will just say. IT WASNT ME or this is Photoshop shop

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by FastShipping: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Potopoto grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by datribune: 1:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Jajayi:
Being caught is not the only crime, he was cheating on his wife (if he has one)

He has a wife. His wife is d current Honourable Minister of State for Foreign Affairs - Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by datribune: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
eflintsone:
this is the most useless news ever ... this are grown adults ,what they do with der own life is none of our business ..... sahara reporters slacked on this mehn...this is a big low

Ur comment shows crass moral depravity. What dis man did, if true, is enough to make him resign his senate seat. For God's sake, d man is married. He is married to d current Honourable Minister of State for Foreign Affairs - Hajia Khadija Bukar Ibrahim

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by RonJeremy: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Their prophet was doing it with underage Aisha while carrying out jihad, so such awful behaviour is the norm for people of piss religion....
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2017
The person that took that video is an amateur. She couldn't capture the man well and was quick to bring it to public view. He was caught wearing cloth not having sex.
Case closed.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
The good thing is that he can still do twosome at his age when some young men can hardly go for a round of sex before their John Thomas goes flaccid. Kudos distinguish senator. We are all guilty of this. So stop being holier than thou.

You must be high with cowdung......Continue giving credence to stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Suplexx: 4:04am On Jul 03, 2017
ehie:
Sahara reporters will go the same way of gawker and nick denton, they operated the same way till they messed up the wrong guy,they blackmailed all and sundry until the outed a gay billionaire. the billionaire found out an aggrieved hogan who had his sex tape pasted for all to see and paid him to fight them legally.they were ordered to pay millions to hogan and ended up bankrupt

Gays are over protected in America and Western world. Trump is the one trying to reset the over protection gays enjoyed in America.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by olas24u(f): 4:41am On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:
undecided his diick his biz
Seems Sahara and omoyele are now into blackmail
Sharia law must be used to jugde him

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
The good thing is that he can still do twosome at his age when some young men can hardly go for a round of sex before their John Thomas goes flaccid. Kudos distinguish senator. We are all guilty of this. So stop being holier than thou.
U like to dey copy and paste.. This comment is Shaibu comment on sahara reporter

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by megafone: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2017
He was a 3 time governor of Yobe state ( even against our laws, 3 term senator and the wife 2 term senator and a former minister for women affairs in this government (she is now sick). A religious leader and fanatic! During my service year in Yobe state, he made corpers to parade nude to entertain him and many more. I am not surprised!

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:
U like to dey copy and paste.. This comment is Shaibu comment on sahara reporter

If u deny I will post the screen shot here

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Dc4life:

The funny thing is that it's people like you and those clueless bunch of sheep who liked your post that will still turn around to complain about things in Nigeria

If our leaders cannot even be faithful to their wives how do you expect them to be faithful to you and keep the promises they made during their campaigns?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for supporting this, bomb fall on you and your likes

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2017
eflintsone:

A grown adult that is irresponsible and cannot keep his marriage vows, can that one keep his campaign promises? thunder fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 03, 2017
chronique:
Sahara reporters are just a useless bunch of miscreants.... How is his private life, supposed to affect us? Is there a law that forbids having sex with more than one person? What exactly is his crime here?

He's a public figure, there's nothing like private life here. If we want to have men and women of integrity ruling us, it must start from their bedrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:33am On Jul 03, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Can ds remove him frm d senate? No not in Nigeria but in countries like USA he's a goner already with ds scandal

The same USA that voted Trump after his grab them by the pussy scandal? Abeg, spare us the US morality.

Adultery is not a crime in Nigeria in as much as it is consensual. SR should mind their business next time.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

A grown adult that is irresponsible and cannot keep his marriage vows, can that one keep his campaign promises? thunder fall on you

What nonsense vows are you talking about? Do you even know the identities of the ladies in the video? How are you sure they are not his wives? I hope you are aware that a Muslim can marry more than one wife? Even if they are not his wives, is there a crime in adults having consensual sex?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by ivandragon: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2017
seanet01:
People are not getting the drift!
Saharareporters published this so that people can know the hypocrisy and deceit of this man.
He was the one that introduced Sharia in Your state when he was the Governor.
Maybe they should stoned him to death.

thanks for saving me the stress.

you got the major thrust behind the exposé.

while I think its a blackmail or an attempt to embarrass the man, the other side of the Janus fact is that the Senator lacks/lacked the moral right to advocate & implement religious or moral based laws when he himself is a major culprit.

if he didn't care about sharia or morality, then this news won't be an issue beyond his family matter.

it also goes to show that 95% of the laws made in Nigeria are meant for the masses... not the elites.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2017
seunmsg:

What nonsense vows are you talking about? Do you even know the identities of the ladies in the video? How are you sure they are not his wives? I hope you are aware that a Muslim can marry more than one wife? Even if they are not his wives, is there a crime in adults having consensual sex?

How can someone that can post this trash still expect his leaders to be accountable.

The Koran allows four WIVES but ask yourself how he will be sleeping with two of them at the same time in a hotel room, do you really think his wives will agree to lesbianism? If these ladies are not his wives, which is likely the case, then he should be called out for doing this as a public figure

The personal lives of our leaders is also our business because Intergrity cuts across all aspects of one's behavior. If a leader is irresponsible in family matters, what type of leadership do you expect from him?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by seguno2: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol, this is no sex tape. Besides, In saner climes public officials who are found to have involved in sex scandals are very often exposed and forced to resign as the case maybe.

We are obviously an INSANE gathering of 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria.
Terribly terrifying reality.
None of the supposed youths commenting is concerned that the ex-governor and senator receives multi millions from us monthly without passing any Bill or making any law to improve their JOBLESS situation.
Yet we shamelessly complain that our problem is with the leaders, when the leaders are simply a reflection of our VALUES and who we are.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Eketem: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2017
I hope Abba Ibrahim sues Sahara Reporters and Nairaland too.

Posting this is Cybercrimes and whoever posts this can go to jail for three years.

Goodluck

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2017
I really appreciate the intelligent comments today......what is the crime of this man. I thought at first that he did that with married women but alas Sahara reporters at it again!!! This is pure blackmail.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by OrireSA(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Well done man :-) you are living every mens dream, bottoms up!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol, this is no sex tape. Besides, In saner climes public officials who are found to have involved in sex scandals are very often exposed and forced to resign as the case maybe.

Why replying those morroon don't u see that our values has been shattered nd reduced to nothing do u think is only our leaders holding this nation into random d citizens are more daft and sillly

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2017
seguno2:

We are obviously an INSANE gathering of 200 million mumus in the geographical area called Nigeria.
Terribly terrifying reality.
None of the supposed youths commenting is concerned that the ex-governor and senator receives multi millions from us monthly without passing any Bill or making any law to improve their JOBLESS situation.
Yet we shamelessly complain that our problem is with the leaders, when the leaders are simply a reflection of our VALUES and who we are.

bro I av said this generally this nation will self destruct is a silly country with unfortunate pple imagine all the comment A serving senators nd u wonder why we won't be in same place for next 30yrs because most of the citizen are more daft than I thought what an unfortunate nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oh, you must be really naive. grin

Cheating isn't a crime as well, getting caught is.

So I insist, his only crime is getting caught. cool

The only other crime I can point to is if the ladies are ugly. angry

By the way, my new girlfriend just messed up at a modelling show. Epic wardrobe malfunction. cry cry cry

Who carry madness pour that bittch for body? Bitcches everywhere. See shamelessly shegoat.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2017
God have mercy on my nation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.