Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? (24431 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh,I hope you body and infact everything about you is now ok?no pains again,sometimes I get carried away when on NL,alt to have asked you about it ooo sorry...so how u copping with life nau?

Thanks for asking...

I ve fully recovered. Life has been so fair with me. Can't keep thanking God.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
go and compete nau eh,ok should I beg u?eh talk now ooo

Hahahahaha. Am not popular
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by refiner(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Can you be kind enough to share me pictures?
Nah...sorry

I have learnt from last yr especially,not to share something very important to me to d world...not everyone is happy with u...atleast i am still climbing..but when i reach that height i am vying for...u wil have no neef to ask for my picx cos u will see it anywhere u go....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I don't know you to be a shy type, that's not a good reason enough embarassed

You know when u re popular, u have an advantage. And am farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from that wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Am not popular
sha lala is ur friend if u both come out the popularity will be much than u expected coz on NL u have plenty of friends that know u both so it will make I more intresting,,eh eh I will talk to her self just that tinz like this she's very shy sha in the little I know abt her ooo..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Why honey?

It's not my thing
fynestpotato:

hmm

Lol... talk ooo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks for asking...

I ve fully recovered. Life has been so fair with me. Can't keep thanking God.
yeah sure without him I don't think man has a place on earth!!!so xup nau,how is Mr lover lover?hope the chemistry is moving as you wish??
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
just there ooo aswell doing same with you!!!mehn I just dey plan when I go even get chance come that ur side self,maybe festive period me and one of my NL babe will visit,oppurtunity for her to know u in real life

I will be very happy if you happen to visit.

Wait oooo, u said one of ur NL babe .... hmmmmmm... ok oh.

Anytime u re ready, just let me know
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
refiner:

Nah...sorry

I have learnt from last yr especially,not to share something very important to me to d world...not everyone is happy with u...atleast i am still climbing..but when i reach that height i am vying for...u wil have no neef to ask for my picx cos u will see it anywhere u go....

I understand. This is a faceless forum, you don't really know who i am. I dig. Its Your privacy.

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
sha lala is ur friend if u both come out the popularity will be much than u expected coz on NL u have plenty of friends that know u both so it will make I more intresting,,eh eh I will talk to her self just that tinz like this she's very shy sha in the little I know abt her ooo..

Yeah... i would have love for her to contest but just as u said, I don't think u will accept..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

It's not my thing

But you're beautiful, you should contest. My opinion though
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Martin0:
yeah sure without him I don't think man has a place on earth!!!so xup nau,how is Mr lover lover?hope the chemistry is moving as you wish??

Lol... you eh.

Everything is moving on smoothly. We pray for more blessings smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by refiner(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

I understand. This is a faceless forum, you don't really know who i am. I dig. Its Your privacy.
kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

But you're beautiful, you should contest. My opinion though

Thanks for the compliment. Will u support me? wink......... just kidding grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
refiner:
kiss

kiss off to the next thread honey. You coming?

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks for the compliment. Will u support me? wink......... just kidding grin

Maybe I might sponsor you. Who knows.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

Maybe I might sponsor you. Who knows.

grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by refiner(f): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
SingleDad1:

kiss off to the next thread honey. You coming?
Nah...i'm off to my bed...good night! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin

Jokes apart ooo. If i see sey the person head get enough oil , I would.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
refiner:

Nah...i'm off to my bed...good night! smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dmgr(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lemi pack llere... Pls who is selling condoms

Yes! which one u want? is it the:

Trojan,durex,lifestyles,beyond seven,trustex,inspiral,pleasure plus,crown,Ria,or kimono
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

You know when u re popular, u have an advantage. And am farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from that wink
seem you not in for it this year, probably next year would be good grin

You should sleep now sweetheart...say me hi to them bum wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dmgr(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Dygeasy(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

Cool down....no contest this yr ooo grin
Since we don already crown you queen for this year na abi cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Jokes apart ooo. If i see sey the person head get enough oil , I would.

Is there a prize for the winner?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
seem you not in for it this year, probably next year would be good grin

You should sleep now sweetheart...say me hi to them bum wink

Probably grin

Goodnight hun. I won't forget to extend ur greetings cheesy.

Sleep tight. Remain blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Physical appearance includes visibility of the head, shoulders , knees and toes, have you seen all that? if NO...then you are confused undecided
Are you implying that she might be a disable or what?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by iamDaisy(f): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2017
hmmm kikikiki how much is the winner getting? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Wetin? You don't like slim girls? shocked undecided

Wooz wooz ogbeni, darriz non of my bness. Iyamm lepa toh badt. kiss kiss tongue
blur the pinshure well well oo.. 419. You look like omotola in the pic too smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

Nah...sorry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:
IamKashybaby should come out. I think i would sponsor her grin

grin

Hahahaha...Daddy, lets leave this one for kids sha grin

Im juz here to catch some fun grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.