Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? (24435 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

You know when u re popular, u have an advantage. And am farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from that wink

who says you aiint popular shocked shocked shocked shocked

believe it or not u're like a celebrity here wink wink

besides you should know you have a great chance since the press (fvck / zap news crew) is solidly behind you smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
have u seen that No1 babe b4?how do u know if she's beautiful?
Do not ever mention me again ok smiley fraud
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by iamDaisy(f): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

How much is to be won > miss nairaland?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Op I agree with you but the list is not complete. Lalas247 and Aderola15 should be there too
Your heart is too beautiful dear cheesy thanks but lol we no dey do these things o
How have u been ..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
iamDaisy:
How much is to be won > miss nairaland?
Don't know U wanna contest ? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by iamDaisy(f): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't know U wanna contest ? cheesy
No just asking embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2017
iamDaisy:
No just asking embarassed
Dunno jare .. it's not life changing amount sha

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by iamDaisy(f): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Dunno jare .. it's not life changing amount sha
Thought as much cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Lalas247(f): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2017
iamDaisy:
Thought as much cheesy
Lol u eh grin
No waste your time contest o ... shinarlaura don't lemme see you attempt it
If na prize money i go dash you for free no need for d headache biko....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Is there a prize for the winner?

Not sure honey. grin , but you can still contest nah
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...Daddy, lets leave this one for kids sha grin

Im juz here to catch some fun grin

Okay mummy. Let's leave it for our kids right?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

Okay mummy. Let's leave it for our kids right?

grin

When is my turn wink ?

It seems u so busy catching some slay queens in ur street tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

When is my turn wink ?

It seems u so busy catching some slay queens in ur street tongue

When ever you're ready honey grin .

No! , I was rather busy reserving em sp€rm$ for our octuplets cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2017
SingleDad1:

When ever you're ready honey grin .

No! , I was rather busy reserving em sp€rm$ for our octuplets cheesy

I dunno but it really sounds sexy to me wink

I cant wait for my octuplets to come alive grin

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I dunno but it really sounds sexy to me wink

I cant wait for my octuplets to come alive grin
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dacovajnr: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58061877][/quote]

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by AHCB: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u eh grin
Madam de madam! Cash madam!! Money madam! Madam I hail you like wetin. Lol. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dacovajnr: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2017
teehamzat:

Physical appearance includes visibility of the head, shoulders , knees and toes, have you seen all that? if NO...then you are confused undecided
Baami what I meant by "not to talk of physical appearance" in this context is that I won't be able to say anything about it, but facially she's beautiful. Dazall!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2017
MzLarem:
blur the pinshure well well oo.. 419. You look like omotola in the pic too smiley

I don too insult people on here, wouldn't want anyone to pull an Evans on me. I cannor comman koba MamaRola. cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'll take that as a compliment, tanchu. kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by TrapHedges(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2017
dmgr:

Yes! which one u want? is it the:

Trojan,durex,lifestyles,beyond seven,trustex,inspiral,pleasure plus,crown,Ria,or kimono

u aint got latex ?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by AHCB: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

I don too insult people on here, wouldn't want anyone to pull an Evans on me. I cannor comman koba MamaRola. cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'll take that as a compliment, tanchu. kiss kiss
Fine geh how u dey? Oya I luv u talk ur own. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Martin0(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Do u actually know what u are saying?concluding without even know whom ??
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dacovajnr: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

besides you should know you have a great chance since the press (fvck / zap news crew) is solidly behind you smiley smiley
NA wetin una wan chop dey make you dey skip! Madt fellow grin cheesy. Why not hunt down non-fleshy Pussay? undecided

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017
AHCB:
Fine geh how u dey? Oya I luv u talk ur own. grin

Book head, I love you more. kiss tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by AHCB: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Book head, I love you more. kiss tongue
Na ril book head. grin Oya come make we talk. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Your heart is too beautiful dear cheesy thanks but lol we no dey do these things o
How have u been ..

Lol..... i trust u na. I know u can't do such

I ve been okay. No need asking abt u cuz I know the God Lord is always with u.

I don't know what's happening with my mail but I can't send message. Been trying to do that since last night all to no avail. I will keep trying
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Martin0:
abeg add small weight eee

I go add weight because of you, shey you hear? cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u eh grin

Sweetheart u know I can't do that na. wink

No time for all the stress
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by dacovajnr: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalas247:
undecided
Lol u eh grin
In Dollar or CFA franc?

Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=SingleDad1 post=58066983]

Not sure honey. grin , but you can still contest nah[/quote

lol... ok dear]
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by shinarlaura(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Hahahaha. Oh my God. You re just something else
Re: Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

Was kidding oooo grin grin
ekwensu, tufiakwa gi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.