Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33443 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
pazienza:

So, you intend to access the Atlantic via a water body running through Itsekiri and Ijawland.
grin

Stop fooling yourself in an attempt to defend your grievance with Urhobos. I ask you one more time:

Show ALL of US where the following URHOBO LOCALES are found:

1. Uduophori
2. Ofoni
3. Odurubu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Olomu

While at it, also show us the SEAports and Deep River Ports in Igboland. Because a simple Google search will reveal Sapele NPA Port, Warri NPA Ports, Oghara Navy Port.

I guess NPA ports are now built in landlocked areas. Maybe they'll build one in Arondizogu soon.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Eastfield1: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
fratermathy:

Good. Then the online IPOB agitators should argue as you have, instead of insulting ethnicities simply because they expressed their FREEDOM of SPEECH to denounce a cause that they saw themselves attached to one way or another.

Diplomacy is a virtue, not a vice. Even evil people can be diplomatically hateful.
The urhubos or sobos or what ever they call themselves should Go to Hell.
Biafran don't need them.
We will keep insulting you people until you attention seekers and ur tiny Enclave stop Attaching ur useless & miserable tiny inconsequential Urhubo tribe to Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by saintandsinnerz: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
fratermathy:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/group-faults-urhobo-inclusion-biafra-map/
shocked shocked So this thing wey dey talk about you na true - that you go around the cyberspace looking for articles that disowns Biafra? Omo see acute obssession o

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

shocked shocked So this thing wey dey talk about you na true - that you go around the cyberspace looking for articles that disowns Biafra? Omo see acute obssession o

Looking for articles on Vanguard? Like really? Are they so scarce?

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Solowande(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
EzeUche:
Enough already with this stale news.

The Igbo do not care about such a small group who inhabit a landlocked territory that is barely the size of one LGA Enugu.

Do we look like your mate? You all are not even the mate of the Ijaws.
u dat is talking abt mate, who are the ibo's where the yoruba's and the hausa's are talking. No wonder the west and the north are oppressing u ppl.

6 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
fratermathy:

Stop fooling yourself in an attempt to defend your grievance with Urhobos. I ask you one more time:

Show ALL of US where the following URHOBO LOCALES are found:

1. Uduophori
2. Ofoni
3. Odurubu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Olomu

While at it, also show us the SEAports and Deep River Ports in Igboland. Because a simple Google search will reveal Sapele NPA Port, Warri NPA Ports, Oghara Navy Port.

I guess NPA ports are now built in landlocked areas. Maybe they'll build one in Arondizogu soon.

Urhobo has no direct access to the Atlantic, except through rivers that pass through Itsekiri and Ijawlands.

This is a sacrosanct fact!

Why are you disputing it?

cheesy

Ofcourse, Sapele port is a River port, that it's users must pass through Itsekiri land to access, Same with Oghara.

Warri is Itsekiri land!

7 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by EzeUche(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
These Urhobos continue to poke a sleeping lion.

Urhobo need to cease these continuous press releases.

Every week we hear the same thing. No other group in the SS does that

Even groups more numerous than the Urhobo have not been annoying as them.

STOP POKING THE IGBO

9 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by nairaman66(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Eastfield1:
what nonsense.
Have you ever seen any map from IPOB?
Another Attention seeking inconsequential Urhobo Group who think Biafrans need them or know where Urhobo land is.
Once again Fvck the SOBOs

Shut the Bleep up!! Your double standards being an iPod is nauseating!! You don't want the urhobos to deny your baggage called Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by TheKingIsHere: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
fratermathy:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/group-faults-urhobo-inclusion-biafra-map/
Bros, you don carry this news like 4 times now. E don do. grin

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by davidif: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
project55:
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Two years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Share with your friends, don't laugh alone �����

Who that is brah?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by EzeUche(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Solowande:
u dat is talking abt mate, who are the ibo's where the yoruba's and the hausa's are talking. No wonder the west and the north are oppressing u ppl.

The Yoruba can't do anything. Just ask the inhabitants of Ilorin and you think they are oppressing us? There is no Emir in Igboland but there is one in Yorubaland

The Igbos are not backing down from anyone.

Igbos say Biafra and all of Nigeria is shaking.

13 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Urhobo has no direct access to the Atlantic, except through rivers that pass through Itsekiri and Ijawlands.

cheesy

Ofcourse, Sapele port is a River port, that it's users must pass through Itsekiri land to access, Same with Oghara.

Warri is Itsekiri land!

Can you actually hear yourself say "Warri is Itsekiriland"?

I won't argue with you on anything again.

You've shown your ignorance, as expected of your breed.

A RiverPort INDEED. I guess there is also an NPA riverport at Onitsha too. Afterall, they have a bigger and deeper river there abi na?

Ignorance is a disease that is common to many but some (IPOB youths) have it in a steady quantity and quality that it amazes you.

5 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

A better map of the waterways in Delta State. N.B.

Uduophori, Odurubu and Ofoni are Urhobo enclaves bordering the atlantic in both Patani and Sagbama LGAs of Delta and Bayelsa States, respectively.

Take a look at your map, and tell me that Urhobo has a direct boundary with the Atlantic, other than through connecting rivers that run through Ijaw and Itsekiri lands. grin

Urhoboland is not littoral, it's safe to say that going by the same logic "We Niger Delta" crew from Urhoboland has been using to judge SE, Urhoboland is LANDLOCKED!

Gush! What a revelation. I now uunderstand why some people like attaching to the Niger Delta tag like their lives depend on it, rather than on their ethnic groups. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you actually hear yourself say "Warri is Itsekiriland"?

I won't argue with you on anything again.

You've shown your ignorance, as expected of your breed.

A RiverPort INDEED. I guess there is also an NPA riverport at Onitsha too. Afterall, they have a bigger and deeper river there abi na?

Ignorance is a disease that is common to many but some (IPOB youths) have it in a steady quantity and quality that it amazes you.

Does Urhoboland have direct access to the Atlantic without a connecting river passing through Itsekiri and Ijawlands?

Urhoboland is LANDLOCKED, period.

Your river ports are at the mercy of Itsekiris and Ijaws.
They can lock you out any time they wish, and you would have to argue your case in international maritime court or whatever international body handle such cases.

Deal with it!

10 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by polonium210: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2017
igbos stay off niger delta. this is a very sad warning

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Does Urhoboland have direct access to the Atlantic without a connecting river passing through Itsekiri and Ijawlands?

I asked you a simple question WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER. Kindly show me these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by me69: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2017
IPOB news don't dey tire me.....everyday undecided undecided undecided
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

What a revelation this thread turned out to be. cheesy

LANDLOCKED urhoboland! This is really interesting.

Let me catch you talking trash about SE next time. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by saintandsinnerz: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Looking for articles on Vanguard? Like really? Are they so scarce?
But you keep opening thread after thread about one Urhobo people not wanting to be with Biafra. Can't you see it is an obssession?

8 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by itsmeurLady(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you imagine? Just because Urhobos expressed their freedom of expression to reject, rightfully at that, a cause that feels need to be rejected, they hurl insults at us and make us the enemy. If some mischievous persons among them did not add us to their plans, would any Urhobo have the impetus to issue a rebuttal?

Don't mind them, they always try to act smart, play on ppl's intelligence in everything they do

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by me69: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
To ask Biafra during buhari term is the most stupid strategy for Biafra. How can buhari just decide the country like that?

GEJ was there 6 years, obasanjo 8 years where una dey

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by itsmeurLady(f): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

cheesy

Warri is Itsekiri land!

Oga pls don't say this outside oo, u might just land in trouble cs of this. Warri is NOT Itsekiri land!!!! It was never and can never ever be

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:
Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

What a revelation this thread turned out to be. cheesy

LANDLOCKED urhoboland! This is really interesting.

Let me catch you talking trash about SE next time. cheesy

We have NEVER bragged of access to sea ANYTIME. That is a delusion peculiar to Igbos alone.

Besides, you have failed to answer the burning question we all want answered. Don't attempt to RUN AWAY from it and if you don't know the answers, just be humble and say it. I will be glad to show you.

Kindly show me these on the map of Delta State:

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by austin2all: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

Take a look at your map, and tell me that Urhobo has a direct boundary with the Atlantic, other than through connecting rivers that run through Ijaw and Itsekiri lands. grin

Urhoboland is not littoral, it's safe to say that going by the same logic "We Niger Delta" crew from Urhoboland has been using to judge SE, Urhoboland is LANDLOCKED!

Gush! What a revelation. I now uunderstand why some people like attaching to the Niger Delta tag like their lives depend on it, rather than on their ethnic groups. cheesy

He posted a map trying to prove you wrong and ended up proving you right

That's hilarious as f2k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

But you keep opening thread after thread about one Urhobo people not wanting to be with Biafra. Can't you see it is an obssession?

Of course. I open threads on many things. Most recently, based on statements made by Urhobo leaders and published in reputable media firms like Guardian, Vanguard, etc, all RECENTLY!

It takes no genius to encounter these news. Secondly, I have always echoed Urhobo news before now. Why is this different? Because it goes against your wishes?

The so-called IPOB youths that publish EVERYTHING about Biafra are not obsessed, are they?

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

He posted a map trying to prove you wrong and ended up proving you right

That's hilarious as f2k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I asked him a question. Maybe you should help him answer it since he seems to be short of words.

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by EzeUche(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2017
The majority of Igbos agreed with the Urhobo after the first press release.

Then the second press release and even the third press release.

But now the Urhobo are becoming annoying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. I open threads on many things. Most recently, based on statements made by Urhobo leaders and published in reputable media firms like Guardian, Vanguard, etc, all RECENTLY!

It takes no genius to encounter these news. Secondly, I have always echoed Urhobo news before now. Why is this different? Because it goes against your wishes?

The so-called IPOB youths that publish EVERYTHING about Biafra are not obsessed, are they?

Your entire urhobo community are obsessed.
You've made the same announcement repeatedly for 2 years now.
How many times will you keep announcing the same thing? Just how many times?
The worst part of it, the people you keep announcing it to are not even mentioning you lots.

Stop trying to become relevant using Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by pazienza(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Your entire urhobo community is obsessed.
You've made the same announcement repeatedly for 2 years now?
How many times will you keep announcing the same thing? Just how many times?
The worst part of it, the people you keep announcing it to is not even mentioning you lots.

Stop trying to become relevant using Biafra.

Imagine a LANDLOCKED urhobo, leeching unto Biafra just to gain few minutes of relevance. grin

This Urhobo landlocked part sweet me like die cheesy

This is what happens when you go on obsessingover Biafrans, you get exposed and ruined. grin

Would I have known of Urhobo landlocked nature if he wasn't obsessing over Biafra? How many Igbos know about Urhobo to even take time to look more closely at them? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

I asked him a question. Maybe you should help him answer it since he seems to be short of words.

1. Uduophori
2. Odurubu
3. Olomu
4. Otovwodo-Agbassa
5. Ofoni

I am waiting.

Here's urhobo land map you posted. You are landlocked like he said.
For you to get access to the Atlantic ocean, you have to go through Ijaw and Itsekiri land. Na you post the map, no be me post am.
Anyway thank you to you, Ezeuche and Pazienza for the revelation. I learned something new today.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Aregbesola: American Prisoners Earn Higher Than Nigerian Workers / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos / MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.