Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33631 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ipob1(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I have always said; hate us or love us; castigate us or debase us; belittle us or deride us; that won't change the fact that WE ARE NOT IGBOS AND ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BIAFRA!

Whether or not you have heard this is inconsequential. I DIDN'T MANUFACTURE THE NEWS! I only posted them from a SOURCE! You guys should take your pain and grouse at our rebuttal to Urhobo leaders who have been coming out strongly against the IPOB agenda.

Mind you: the last of warnings, denouncements and rebuttals like this are yet to come. Urhobos are fiery when they want to be. This is one of the times when we have to set the record clear in as MANY WAYS AS POSSIBLE. And I am always updated to know the latest rebuttal, denouncements and warnings. I will keep you guys updated as long as they keep coming.

It should be a warning to you guys to focus more on your region and your people. Save yourselves from the ZOO, as you call it, first!
sory to say this, ipob has no current map now apart from igbo speakin people of s/e nd s/s, am sorry but ur urhobo ar redundant to us, no hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ipob1(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
smackimorn:
Nobody is forcing anybody.

At the end of the day you'll be surprised at the number of people that are willing to join Biafra.

To me cross river is important.

One Nigeria sha.
wot of 10 xoogeria?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Odogwu042(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
not funny
Very funny
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ipob1(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Amoxman:
See how the so called biafra aggitators are insulting we Uhrobos simply because we are not interested in your agenda.. ..but yet you are angry with Nigeria for not letting you go � if you don't remove delta state edo state bayelsa state cross river state akwa ibom state from your your map biafra will never be free
thunder fire u, am from rivers, am igbo nd a biafran, we own rivers state, nd delta state, not al of us ar as deranged as u kkinds. We ar not adding none igbo speakers in biafra, but my river igbo speakin peopler ar biafrans

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ipob1(m): 7:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Sleyanya1:
The igbos have every right to aggitate peacefully against marginalization and any other necessary factor, but secession from Nigeria is gross and can NEVER be the solution.

Every rational, intellectually Sound and unbiased Igbo person should know this already.

So even , within the Igbo tribe there are many that don't share in the call for Secession.

P.S: I'm an Igbo guy, probably I'd receive some hateful comments from my kinsmen or others.

NB: I don't give a Fcvvk. Its my account, state your own opinion on yours.
shut up, u ar not igbo, am the real igbo guy here nd i say, 99% of us ar for biafra. Go to hell!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

It is NOT YOUR LAND.

Land grabbers.

The territory belong to IJAW.

This is your land...LANDLOCKED

Fratermathy

From the looks of this map, it seems that your people have been pushed into this region between its neighbours. Have your people been involved in wars between your neighbours over land in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
jared007:
Bros Ofoni community is a direct descendant of Ughelli Kingdom and not Tarakri. Ofoni may politically pretend to be Ijaw to escape discrimination and marginalisation but I challenge u to travell with fratermathy to Bayelsa to Ofoni village and see if they will claim ijaw or urhobo.

Lmao cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2017
oduastates:
That map is a joke

that map is a map of biafra as at 1967, if anyone declares no interest on the matter, then they will be removed n they will remain one nigeria. There's nothing strange or funny about it.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Conner44: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Chei! Chei! Chei!

They haff FINISHED urhobo pipo on this thread

Cheiiiiiii! Ipob una wicked sha ohhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by jared007: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lmao cheesy.

wink I hope ur smile is genuine? If it's a mockery u too can proceed on the historic and compulsory travell with fratermathy to Bayelsa to verify things urself.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Eastfield1: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2017
pazienza:

So, how can you claim not to be landlocked, if you hope to access the Atlantic through Rivers that run through Ijawland and Itsekiri lands?
no wonder d ediot keeps attaching urhubos to the Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Malawian(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2017
fratermathy:
All of you IPOB youths, including you- Amarabae-, ej*culating over this thread should better start learning to deal with the reality that Urhobos would haunt you guys till the end of your struggle for ever DARING to add us to your plans in the first place. That was a big mistake. Expect more warnings like this to come and once they are published, I'll make sure they end up here for you guys to munch on!
Pls we are not daft, we know you Uhrobo wants to be included, that is why you guys keep harping on "without due consultation" you want to be consulted ABI? well, when we get out BIAFRA, we will also want good neighbors, it is in our best interest to help you guys out. Start consulting with the Edo and Itshekiri, you guys are related and can for a separate country beside BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Sexina851(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
you are just a tribalist who is still maybe in pain how an Ifeanyi is his Delta Governor.
We know the genesis of these whole Igbo hatred from you.
Oh don't play the ika card, Igbos know their people, when time comes, you will know that.
You people maybe landlocked, thats non of my business.
You should focus more energy on seeing Urhobos get a single core state of their own instead of obsessing over IPOB.

Seriously I have not seen any female on nl carrying Biafra agitation with so much muscle.. I'm beginning to doubt if u are a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by freshest4live: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2017
vanbonattel:

Which contrary opinion? Nnamdi Kanu or any other top Biafran have clearly avoided the Urhobo like a disease and yet the Urhobos, who know that without associating themselves with biafra are perpetually inconsequential to the Nigerian political arrangement are still bleating about in every thread asking the biafrans to reconsider them. grin

Let us stop this reverse attache by force mode grin
You are wrong, Nnamdi kanu has always mentioned urhobo, check the video of Igbo congress in U.S, from 8.45 in the video.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Eastfield1: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Sexina851:

Seriously I have not seen any female on nl carrying Biafra agitation with so much muscle.. I'm beginning to doubt if u are a woman.
Albino.
u want her to be as weak as you?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by I888(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:
what nonsense.
Have you ever seen any map from IPOB?
Another Attention seeking inconsequential Urhobo Group who think Biafrans need them or know where Urhobo land is.
Once again Fvck the SOBOs
Oga, just this morning I read IPOB saying Benue, Kogi and Edo is Biafra... you people should stop lying when caught. It is disgusting. You making it shameful for other Igbos as you are not the only igbos on nairaland. I take my ancestors beg una... stop disgracing us... biko.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by alphasperm(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
SANdos:
Fulanis will goug out your eyeballs like they did to your people between 1967-1970.

coward...go n perish as usual
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by WORDSENSEI: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
project55:
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,
in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The Nigerian doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Two years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Share with your friends, don't laugh alone �����

Do you know you are terrible looking? You look like a vagrant. You with your cotton filled brain would get nowhere near your hood's councillor post talk more of the Presidency. Idiot.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amarabae(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

Albino.
u want her to be as weak as you?
Ignore her as I did.
Some comments don't need reply.
She need some lesson in feminism that gone are the days when women are ignorant of political issue.
She want me to keep quiet when her people go about insulting Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by luggy(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
urhobo , either urhobo for Oduduwa, or for Biafra. urhobo stop killing ur self, if u don't want to join biafra u can join Oduduwa simple
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Amoxman(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
thunder fire u, am from rivers, am igbo nd a biafran, we own rivers state, nd delta state, not al of us ar as deranged as u kkinds. We ar not adding none igbo speakers in biafra, but my river igbo speakin peopler ar biafrans

And where did you see me mention rivers state? Foolishness don blind you abi? And mind you the so called delta north you claim are not even up to half of delta central so I still don't understand how delta state belongs to Ibo you and find out the majority tribe in delta state before you rant like a dog � and like I said biafa will never come if you like you cry
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by marvin902(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
wow i knew Igbos where stupid and classless baboons...
buh never knew their stupidity have gotten to this stage...
urhobo land landlocked undecided undecided undecided wow the highest case of stupidity have seen in a while..
and they dont even know the meaning of landlocked..
i work in the warri seaport so i dont know how you guys came up with that moronic assumption..
undecided undecided undecided undecided
wow stupidty at its best

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Sleyanya1(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
shut up, u ar not igbo, am the real igbo guy here nd i say, 99% of us ar for biafra. Go to hell!

You're just a parochial minded igbo boy and that's what your slave masters are using over you. You've lost your morals, rational reasoning and even common sense, to think that anyone that doesn't agree with secession isn't Igbo.

Go and get something doing, make good legitimate money and serve God so hell fix your thinking and you wouldn't be a puppet coming online to spread hate.

You can't speak for Igbos all over the globe, you can't even dare speak for me cuz I'm a rational unbiased blood.

And finally, Shut up, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by bantudra: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
obiezed:

You see I am replying so late because I actually have a life.
''You guys'',you don't see the ethnic sentiments in that statement??,you automatically think everyone with an Igbo name is pro-ipob?,you really do have issues.and yes,there is freedom of speech,but one word is enough for the wise. This is getting boring and pedantic, you are coming off as childish. The amount of igbos who are anti-ipob are probably thrice the population of all Uhrobos,so stop disgracing your people with these puerile posts,everybody knows their boundaries by now.

thats not the issue...we know their are igbos that condemn ipob..but those igbos dont say enough against ipob...

sooo we automaticaly assume that most igbos agree with what ipob is doing.....
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
jared007:
wink I hope ur smile is genuine? If it's a mockery u too can proceed on the historic and compulsory travell with fratermathy to Bayelsa to verify things urself.

What do you think? undecided
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by OLORIPAPA: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Shroud:
Inconsequential, insignificant and lazy urhobos who are second class citizens to a tiny itsekiri population are of no use to Biafra if it ever becomes a reality..

what you did now is a total display of ignorance,stop dragging innocent tribe into your overwhelming unconsciousness. The urhobos are the lions of Delta state,on like you IBO's that sees yourself as inferior in Nigeria... Hence the cry for Biafra a total failed ideal on arrival.be carefull urhobo is far bigger than what you think
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by OLORIPAPA: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Shroud:
Demon-possesed igbe-worshipers.

A tribe where bricklayers still marry 3 wives and have their kids roaming around the streets like homeless dogs.

A tribe with no family values. No wonder itsekiri took warri from under your noses and you starch-eating minions were squealing like a castrated pigs.

am sorry I give up on you...I thought I was following an adult...
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by delorax(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
Eastfield1:
what nonsense.
Have you ever seen any map from IPOB?
Another Attention seeking inconsequential Urhobo Group who think Biafrans need them or know where Urhobo land is.
Once again Fvck the SOBOs

Ibos Like Playing The Victims, But They Are Bloody Pigs. Their Fathers Plunged This Country Into Chaos In The First Place With Nigeria's First Military Coup.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by delorax(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
ipob1:
You Own? Bloody Pigs That Call Themselves Biafrians. They Cry Foul When The Northerners Act, But Rush To Dominate Smaller Ethnic Groups.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by delorax(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
OLORIPAPA:
am sorry I give up on you...I thought I was following an adult...
Leave That Supid Fellow, A 2year Old Won't Talk Like That Even.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by ipob1(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
delorax:

You Own? Bloody Pigs That Call Themselves Biafrians. They Cry Foul When The Northerners Act, But Rush To Dominate Smaller Ethnic Groups.
my goodness me! I said am from rivers nd proudly igbo, hw am I dominating please? Wot is wrong with u?

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by jadyclem(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
How many times are you going to disturb us with this noise?
Maturity is indeed a luxury to many.
Is this attention seeking or what?

ignoramus read what your iPod lord and savior(nnamdi kalu) said in this link (http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/07/nigeria-cannot-restructured-ipob/) and tell me if the urhobos have any right to say what they are saying.
if u pple are going to include any non Igbo speaking tribe to ur Biafra, u pple should consult their elders and come to an agreement with dem. dis just goes to show dat u pple are not even ready for the so called biafry sef. I really pity any minority tribe wey go open their korokoro eye join una for that una Biafra fantasy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) / Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.